Science Forums

Writing Paper

balagna

hi,

I am new in writing paper. before opening the thread,I thought that it might be a bit stupid question to ask but,really it happens.

sometimes,I understand some parts of a paper but not the entire of it.

and I am being unsure whether to cite it or not?

if I do not cite it,I think that my research might be absent.

one another reason to ask this, I am abit feeling myself panic,because I need my paper to be published quickly. :(

Edited by balagna

• 1 month later...

If I understood correctly that you are writing research papers. For novice authors, the prospect of writing their own scientific articles can be both exciting and stunning. Faced with a wealth of data, notes, and other remnants of the research process, it can be difficult to understand where and how to begin the process of writing the manuscript. However, if the study was done well, and the topic is suitable for presentation in the classroom or publication in a journal, the authors will be ready for a good start - a methodological approach to the writing process.  The purpose of any work is to convey the message of the author. For authors of scientific manuscripts, academic publication requires that they adhere to a certain structure, but the goal is the same - to convey the message or conclusions of the author.

If I understood correctly that you are writing research papers. For novice authors, the prospect of writing their own scientific articles can be both exciting and stunning. Faced with a wealth of data, notes, and other remnants of the research process, it can be difficult to understand where and how to begin the process of writing the manuscript. However, if the study was done well, and the topic is suitable for presentation in the classroom or publication in a journal, the authors will be ready for a good start - a methodological approach to the writing process.  The purpose of any work is to convey the message of the author. For authors of scientific manuscripts, academic publication requires that they adhere to a certain structure, but the goal is the same - to convey the message or conclusions of the author.

hi,

thank you for your suitable comment. my paper was approved with major corrections request after 2 months peer review.

to be honest,these days I feel myself a bit more relief. because I have almost resolved my economic problems. (I have been assigned as a teacher officially)

but all in all as you implied,I am still new in writing a paper and cannot interfere every part of that.

I clearly see in the report that editor requests me to broad the content a litle more. these requires more research (analyzing more articles and being more careful)

sometimes,I cannot differentiate whether I am writing the discussion part or results. I even sometimes confuse the discusiion with intro. 

anyway,I almost only aim to propose some clues/instructions to scientific community for peace of humanity.

I hope I shall be successfull.

Edited by balagna