51 replies to this topic

#52 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 01:04 AM

Yes, I understand the principal of the device however I don't think a wormhole being created was what was actually happening when the fan blades were because of the rotation of the fan blocked the signal where as when the fan blades were not moving the signal could reflect and bounce into the monitor through the holes in the fan. This is not actually generating a wormhole as the gravity is not strong enough to bend time-space however the principal used on more massive objects is sound, however it is a good demonstration on how a wormhole might work. I think the may misunderstands what is actually happening and thinks he has created a wormhole and has the principals correct however that devices is too small to create enough curvature to actually do that. Now if he had, had two fans and transmitted the signal in one and out the other I would have believed that is what was happening, because in theory if you Quantum Entangle to devices it should create a wormhole between the two(https://www.sciencea...-the-first-time).

P.S. Honestly, I don't want that Crank in my thread, this Marshall Fellow.

That is your loss. Good luck with your endeavor then. :lol: