50 replies to this topic

#35 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:50 AM

Well, I dunno but I sit on the side of the higher amount if it requires less energy then the black hole donut should be able to create a time travel device too, but if it happens to work with lasers I would use that too. Honestly, I don't care how it works, I just know I must have it in my collection... "Defy me and I will erase you before you are born".

It is more than likely a lot more simple then we are lead to believe. They may make it seem more complicated and having to use a lot of power so the normal populace do not try to learn how to time travel. After all who would the controllers control if everyone disappeared out of here time traveling?lol!

#36 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:55 AM

I do think if you figured it out and got yourself a little army you could time travel back into the past and take over the world on another timeline. I don't think it would ever work to coming back to this timeline and taking over this one. But I would bet you could on another timeline or the copy of this one you create. What year would you go back to,to take over? With the weapons we have now you should have no problem taking over the world right before the gun was invented.

#37 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:04 AM

I do think if you figured it out and got yourself a little army you could time travel back into the past and take over the world on another timeline. I don't think it would ever work to coming back to this timeline and taking over this one. But I would bet you could on another timeline or the copy of this one you create. What year would you go back to,to take over? With the weapons we have now you should have no problem taking over the world right before the gun was invented.

Could you imagine, they would probably just bow down and think I was God.

#38 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:17 AM

Could you imagine, they would probably just bow down and think I was God.

They would if you had some machine guns in Roman times. They would have no choice. :lol:

#39 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:18 AM

They would if you had some machine guns in Roman times. They would have no choice. :lol:

but Na, I would just bring a Zombie Virus(https://www.sciencef...black-virology/) to WWII.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 March 2020 - 03:23 AM.

#40 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:21 AM

but Na, I would just bring a Zombie Virus to WWII.

That one could backfire on yourself. If you kill everyone there will be no one left.lol!

#41 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:25 AM

That one could backfire on yourself. If you kill everyone there will be no one left.lol!

Ya, I know I can't overdo it and destroy the planet, that is the problem with bringing advanced weapons from the future backward in time.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 March 2020 - 04:21 AM.

#42 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:28 AM

Ya, I know I can't overdo it and destroy the planet, that is the problem with bringing advanced weapons from the future backward in time.

You would have to make sure you give yourself the vaccine and about 20 woman. And probably about 100 worker slaves. :lol:

#43 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:34 AM

You would have to make sure you give yourself the vaccine and about 20 woman. And probably about 100 worker slaves. :lol:

You are probably right before the invention and mass production of guns would be a good target for conquest, that way I wouldn't have to unleash something quite as powerful, how about medieval times.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 March 2020 - 03:41 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#44 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:44 AM

You are probably right before the invention and mass production of guns would be a good target for conquest, that way I wouldn't have to unleash something quite as powerful, how about medieval times.

That would be good and all you would really need for flying is a helicopter. You could just hover over any army in those times and shoot them down probably you and one other person. Some grenades, some gas bombs and you could take armies out in no time. :lol:

#45 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:39 AM

That would be good and all you would really need for flying is a helicopter. You could just hover over any army in those times and shoot them down probably you and one other person. Some grenades, some gas bombs and you could take armies out in no time. :lol:

okay I am settled on this thoth101 when will you have the troops ready for deployment in the past.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 March 2020 - 04:40 AM.

#46 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:26 PM

okay I am settled on this thoth101 when will you have the troops ready for deployment in the past.

I will try to watch what you posted link there when I am home over the weekend. It was Marshall Barnes the physicist I was talking about. He made a hand held wormhole or something like that.

https://independent.academia.edu/MarshallBarnes

#47 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:30 PM

I will try to watch what you posted link there when I am home over the weekend. It was Marshall Barnes the physicist I was talking about. He made a hand held wormhole or something like that.

https://independent.academia.edu/MarshallBarnes

I highly doubt he was able to make a actual wormhole device that is hand held.

#48 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:40 PM

I don't have a link right now but just put his name in a search engine and it should come up on when he demonstrated it. I stumbled upon it today while searching his name.

#49 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 06:26 PM

Last year, Marshall gave a demonstrated of his latest discovery, the "Verdrehung Fan," on the internet radio show "Ground Zero".During the show, which was streamed live on YouTube, Marshall demonstrated the wormhole technology to the show's host Clyde Lewis and a live studio audience.
The experiment itself was pretty simple.Marshall placed a fan on a desk in front of a television screen from the 1990s. he then held the television's infared remote control in front of the fan and demonstrated the IR signal from the remote was being blocked by the fan...

Watch here:

#50 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 06:28 PM

Nice. Black Hole Legion. :crazy: 

#51 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 09:43 PM

Last year, Marshall gave a demonstrated of his latest discovery, the "Verdrehung Fan," on the internet radio show "Ground Zero".During the show, which was streamed live on YouTube, Marshall demonstrated the wormhole technology to the show's host Clyde Lewis and a live studio audience.
The experiment itself was pretty simple.Marshall placed a fan on a desk in front of a television screen from the 1990s. he then held the television's infared remote control in front of the fan and demonstrated the IR signal from the remote was being blocked by the fan...

Watch here:

Yes, I understand the principal of the device however I don't think a wormhole being created was what was actually happening when the fan blades were because of the rotation of the fan blocked the signal where as when the fan blades were not moving the signal could reflect and bounce into the monitor through the holes in the fan. This is not actually generating a wormhole as the gravity is not strong enough to bend time-space however the principal used on more massive objects is sound, however it is a good demonstration on how a wormhole might work. I think the may misunderstands what is actually happening and thinks he has created a wormhole and has the principals correct however that devices is too small to create enough curvature to actually do that. Now if he had, had two fans and transmitted the signal in one and out the other I would have believed that is what was happening, because in theory if you Quantum Entangle to devices it should create a wormhole between the two(https://www.sciencea...-the-first-time).

P.S. Honestly, I don't want that Crank in my thread, this Marshall Fellow.

Edited by VictorMedvil, Yesterday, 12:11 AM.