51 replies to this topic

#18 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:53 AM

The shithole I'm living in? No one in their right mind. I'm just filler in a sim.

I think God would want to experience shitty situations also. It would get kind of boring always being easy. Kind of like when you get bored with a video game because it is so easy. It is a lot more fun facing a challenge.

#19 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:53 AM

The important thing to remember is that all reality begins with mathematical concepts without the proper construct no Godhood, virtual or otherwise, can be achieved

You know anything about Sacred Geometry?

#20 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:56 AM

The shithole I'm living in? No one in their right mind. I'm just filler in a sim.

This world is a shithole man you aren't missing anything, everyday I work to make it less of a shithole and it still smells like trash. This World is very backward. It's like talking to a white trash drunken hillbilly.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 25 March 2020 - 03:10 AM.

#21 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:12 AM

This world is a shithole man you aren't missing anything, everyday I work to make it less of a shithole and it still smells like trash. This World is very backward. It's like talking to a white trash drunken hillbilly.

I think it would be less of a shithole if the Draco Reptilians weren't secretly in charge at the moment. :xmas_grinch:

#22 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:15 AM

I think it would be less of a shithole if the Draco Reptilians weren't secretly in charge at the moment. :xmas_grinch:

What do you want me to do about it light off a few weapons and make it even worse? You the people have to change it, I don't think a few well placed weapons going off will change it, I mean I could definitely do some damage but nothing that would topple 200 nations at once, it would take a large group of people to take this world.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 25 March 2020 - 03:21 AM.

#23 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:29 AM

What do you want me to do about it light off a few weapons and make it even worse? You the people have to change it, I don't think a few well placed weapons going off will change it, I mean I could definitely do some damage but nothing that would topple 200 nations at once, it would take a large group of people to take this world.

If you look at it as a pyramid. We ourselves are the ones who hold the ones at the top of the pyramid up.
So you are correct it really is our fault because we let them have the power over us. Well I actually feel that we hit a new timeline and paradigm shift or a glitch in the matrix where those that have been in power for thousands and thousands of years are losing it. We will surly see to what happens in the next few years. If we start to see free energy and different governments form or no governments at all than that maybe what is happening. But I still think we all chose are own reality so you might take the more transhumanism controlled by AI reality diving deeper into materialism and further away from organic source.

#24 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:31 PM

If you look at it as a pyramid. We ourselves are the ones who hold the ones at the top of the pyramid up.
So you are correct it really is our fault because we let them have the power over us. Well I actually feel that we hit a new timeline and paradigm shift or a glitch in the matrix where those that have been in power for thousands and thousands of years are losing it. We will surly see to what happens in the next few years. If we start to see free energy and different governments form or no governments at all than that maybe what is happening. But I still think we all chose are own reality so you might take the more transhumanism controlled by AI reality diving deeper into materialism and further away from organic source.

You could always join me on the path of transcendence, we have free cookies and immortality. 

• Thoth101 likes this

#25 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:01 PM

There are two types of immortality, yours is to forever exist in an admittedly "trashy" (more accurately imperfectable). The other is fame. There's rockstar fame in the modern, and back in the heroic age there was "what we Spartans call a beautiful death"

I didn't say Immortality was trashy it is just that it is horribly expensive at this time, the base costs is like 600 million dollars per treatment, which you would need a treatment every 20 years or so, to stay biologically immortal. I don't think most people can afford 600 million dollars every 20 years, you would have to make at least 30 million dollars a year just to be immortal, The longevity vaccine isn't cheap to produce during this time(http://www.sciencefo...mortality-2019/).

Edited by VictorMedvil, 26 March 2020 - 01:36 AM.

#26 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:31 PM

You could always join me on the path of transcendence, we have free cookies and immortality. 

Lol! I am not big on cookies. I believe the soul is already immortal. I don't like to stay in one human body for more than 90 years at a time.

#27 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:36 PM

Whose version of Sacred Geometry everyone thinks they've found the tree of life and death but in fact most sacred geometries are less accurate than the LCDM.

https://imgur.com/a/936aJ3z

http://www.sciencefo...areth/?p=382880

tumblr-mr8ltpkc-WO1syvax9o1-400.gif
(Singularity radius=1/9^28 schwarzschild radii)

gallery_34837_194_18068.jpg

https://miro.medium....yW_zj8_aorg.gif

Very interesting in deed. That first picture would make a great avatar. You know I was thinking about timelines. If you think about it a fax machine is kind of a time traveler. On that note the person on the other side is receiving the copy and not the original. So I do think if you do time travel it will be a copy of this timeline but not the original. So the things may be exactly the same but it is a copy. That is more than likely why we have not seen any time travelers because they are going to a copy or an alternate universe. Does that make sense?

#28 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:58 PM

That is the most common interpretation of the grandfather paradox but it goes against postulate number three:

"We experience nature, therefore the geometry of nature must be the only possible geometry[...outside of concept/digital simulation...]."

It goes against postulate 3 for reasons already explained in post #17; to reiterate, three points,

1 - Whatever purpose one would have had to go back in time would have driven the time travel to have already occurred beforehand.

2 - Such time travel opens up mutually destructive directions of time. For instance, delayed choice, time traveler replaces his future via a causal loophole. However, this event occured in reverse which is no less true of a perspective, so reverse eraser cancels linear eraser and that time traveler's existence was fabricated. I explained this process in page 1.

3 - This time travel only had to exist in the mind of the collective for a spontaneous time traveler that never existed to materialize.

Nature is what's called counterintuitive, and truth is stranger than fiction.

Than can you explain why no time travelers that we know of have come from the future or the past in our timeline? Are you saying time travel is not possible?

#29 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:01 PM

Than can you explain why no time travelers that we know of have come from the future or the past in our timeline? Are you saying time travel is not possible?

I think it because this species goes extinct before it gains the power to time travel, otherwise still I beg the question where are my world domination troops?

Edited by VictorMedvil, 26 March 2020 - 11:02 PM.

#30 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:21 PM

I think it because this species goes extinct before it gains the power to time travel, otherwise still I beg the question where are my world domination troops?

I was listening to a physicist the other day and he said they are only one step away from time traveling. So unless we go extinct in the next 5 or so years it will be happening soon. I guess it is always possible we go extinct shortly but I really don't see that as the case.  

#31 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:23 PM

Can you give a summery of the video? I can't watch YouTube at the moment.

#32 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:35 PM

I was listening to a physicist the other day and he said they are only one step away from time traveling. So unless we go extinct in the next 5 or so years it will be happening soon. I guess it is always possible we go extinct shortly but I really don't see that as the case.  

haha, that was a joke right, time travel isn't that easy, but I will keep an eye out, there are a few things I would like to change(https://futurism.com...me-machine-past and https://www.syfy.com...ed-time-machine). I don't buy the idea that lasers can create a time machine, I think a black hole would be required bent into a donut shape.

torus0.jpg

"By studying the type of gravitational field that was produced by a ring laser, this could lead to a new way of looking at the possibility of a time machine based on a circulating beam of light," Mallett told CNN. "Eventually a circulating beam of laser lights could act as a sort of a time machine and cause a twisting of time that would allow you to go back into the past.”

download.jpg

“Even an atomic bomb does not have enough energy to drive a time machine. For a time machine, you need the energy of an exploding star,” City University of New York physicist and professor Michio Kaku, who also acknowledges that Einstein’s theory allows for time travel, told Closer to Truth in a video interview."

images.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 March 2020 - 12:04 AM.

#33 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:09 AM

haha, that was a joke right, time travel isn't that easy, but I will keep an eye out, there are a few things I would like to change(https://futurism.com...me-machine-past and https://www.syfy.com...ed-time-machine). I don't buy the idea that lasers can create a time machine, I think a black hole would be required bent into a donut shape.

torus0.jpg

"By studying the type of gravitational field that was produced by a ring laser, this could lead to a new way of looking at the possibility of a time machine based on a circulating beam of light," Mallett told CNN. "Eventually a circulating beam of laser lights could act as a sort of a time machine and cause a twisting of time that would allow you to go back into the past.”

download.jpg

“Even an atomic bomb does not have enough energy to drive a time machine. For a time machine, you need the energy of an exploding star,” City University of New York physicist and professor Michio Kaku, who also acknowledges that Einstein’s theory allows for time travel, told Closer to Truth in a video interview."

images.jpg

The Physicist I was listening to was not Ron Mallett but that is interesting. I am trying to remember the physicist name I was listening to but I can't seem to think of it at the moment. The thing about time travel though is that it is cheap. He was talking about something different and as soon as I can get his name I will. It is a lot cheaper to travel in time here on Earth than it is to build a ship to travel around space.

But it would be great even if the timetravel is another timeline or a copy because you will be able to develop that timeline with your knowledge. For instance you could go back to the 60's and start the band Led Zeppelin before they are even started where you are the guitarist instead of Jimmy Paige. You will already have all the songs.

I don't think you need the energy of an exploding star. That seems a bit drastic to need that much power.

Edited by Thoth101, 27 March 2020 - 01:27 AM.

#34 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:36 AM

The Physicist I was listening to was not Ron Mallett but that is interesting. I am trying to remember the physicist name I was listening to but I can't seem to think of it at the moment. The thing about time travel though is that it is cheap. He was talking about something different and as soon as I can get his name I will. It is a lot cheaper to travel in time here on Earth than it is to build a ship to travel around space.

But it would be great even if the timetravel is another timeline or a copy because you will be able to develop that timeline with your knowledge. For instance you could go back to the 60's and start the band Led Zeppelin before they are even started where you are the guitarist instead of Jimmy Paige. You will already have all the songs.

I don't think you need the energy of an exploding star. That seems a bit drastic to need that much power.

Well, I dunno but I sit on the side of the higher amount if it requires less energy then the black hole donut should be able to create a time travel device too, but if it happens to work with lasers I would use that too. Honestly, I don't care how it works, I just know I must have it in my collection... "Defy me and I will erase you before you are born".

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 March 2020 - 01:58 AM.