51 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2663 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:30 PM

This is a thought experiment in time travel and political sciences, what would you need to do to actually get troops to manifest in the past from the future, do you think? Let's say you are in the present and you wanted as your future self to send troops back to yourself for some goal like to conquer the world, how would you go about doing that? Could you actually paradox a self fulling prophecy(https://en.wikipedia...illing_prophecy) scenario like that with a time travel device? It seems all you would need to do is secure victory over the world until the time travel device was created then send back the troops to conquer the world that then secure victory over and over again using those troops in a closed time-like curve. , but if that were the case why have my troops from the future not already come from the future to conquer this world? Does that in itself means either A) I am missing something or B ) that time travel to the past is impossible.

d5vo09m-63768176-9ec8-4ec7-b36e-ecb38940

Edited by VictorMedvil, 22 March 2020 - 10:05 PM.

#2 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:54 PM

I think it may be hard to find this exact timeline. So you may be able to do that but more than likely it will be in a different timeline.

#3 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2663 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 07:36 PM

I think it may be hard to find this exact timeline. So you may be able to do that but more than likely it will be in a different timeline.

So you are saying they would or may accidentally be transported into another parallel dimension, plausible.

#4 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2663 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 08:26 PM

The answer is it already would have happened.

You wouldn't have to send them back in time because they would have already been sent back in time if the numbers were right all probabilities get potentiated, an event is the concoction of variables at play if I civilization is in close proximity to mastering time travel.

At the point in which entropy reverses, that is no more true than the point in which the universe starts expanding entropically. Sidis called this the 'reversible time'. Unless you're a proponent of an unending big chill but that causes problems, like a Godvoid boltzmann brain, which also exists in the time reversible and explains why an intelligent species devolves, or begins at an omega point.

Ya, I thought something similar, "That it would have already happened", which means this civilization probably doesn't make it to the point to time travel, we die before the year 2500 AD to 3500 AD which I suspect 500 to 1500 years would be enough to time travel from our current advancement, which all goes back to the (http://www.sciencefo...he-great-filter) thread.

n-UQmn1vv-400x400.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil, 24 March 2020 - 08:34 PM.

#5 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:31 PM

So you are saying they would or may accidentally be transported into another parallel dimension, plausible.

Unless their is a way to pinpoint this exact timeline I think it would be highly unlikely you will be able to find this exact timeline.But I am sure somebody could crack the code somehow. First you would have to figure out how many timelines there are. Maybe there is only one timeline but under my best estimate I would say there are more than we can count.

#6 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2663 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:35 PM

Unless their is a way to pinpoint this exact timeline I think it would be highly unlikely you will be able to find this exact timeline.But I am sure somebody could crack the code somehow. First you would have to figure out how many timelines there are. Maybe there is only one timeline but under my best estimate I would say there are more than we can count.

Well String Theory does predict multiple realities based on choice so I would tend to agree with you that there is multiple timelines, they could be useful for resources, conquering parallel universes to pump them dry of resources could be a thing we could do.

330-3303199-earth-resources-clipart.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil, 24 March 2020 - 09:38 PM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#7 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:38 PM

I'm making two seperate postulates here just to be clear.

1. If the boltzmann brain is a real abstract entity brought on by late stage expansion, than the future controls the past.

2. If the current past can replace an alternate past with a causal loophole, than the current past can replace an alternate future via a causal loophole.

However, it's already been sorted out, so the go watch the butterfly effect

Quite the paradox.

#8 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:45 PM

Well String Theory does predict multiple realities based on choice so I would tend to agree with you that there is multiple timelines, they could be useful for resources, conquering parallel universes to pump them dry of resources could be a thing we could do.

330-3303199-earth-resources-clipart.jpg

So could it be possible that the Greys are us from the future. It seems due to transhumanism we are unable to reproduce so we are coming back to this time to get the DNA needed to be able to reproduce again? I know that has been a theory that has been put out there. And it is what some woman have said that were abducted and babies taken from their womb. 

#9 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:17 PM

I don't agree with the existence of more than one timeline, I also believe in Sidis' reversability of time meaning that this article stating black holes interact different in reverse after 37 million years is incorrect:

https://phys.org/new...aws-physics.amp

Every thought you have creates a new timeline. For example if you are looking for a job and you are offered 3 jobs. You will chose a timeline of any of those 3 jobs. Depending of the job you chose will dictate your next timeline of events. The question is where did the energy go for the other 2 jobs. During your choice did you chose the other of the 2 on another timeline?

#10 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:24 PM

I don't agree with the existence of more than one timeline, I also believe in Sidis' reversability of time meaning that this article stating black holes interact different in reverse after 37 million years is incorrect:

https://phys.org/new...aws-physics.amp

Tracing a particle’s past requires multiple chronologies, physicists say

TEMPORAL FORK - A new experiment suggests that reality can split into multiple intertwined timelines, a phenomenon termed “entangled histories.”

#11 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:28 PM

I don't think you understand my murphetic mathematical set at all. It says there is one timeline, it predicts possible variations on it's own and picks just one beforehand, it avoids someone being able to create an alternate timeline to replace itself, it picks reality indiscriminately based on Murphy's law it has as much brainpower as nature the two are not mutually exclusive.

I don't think reality is set in stone and reality is created by the perceiver. But yea I don't understand murphetic mathematical set.lol!

#12 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:44 PM

If it takes a supercomputer as little as 3(5.39×10-44 seconds) to get to the third iteration in my set which is where the first particle interaction in the big bang occurs, than it will take at least 13.8 billion years of processing that algorithm just to determine whether or not our universe is older than we think.

You begin to see why nature permits us to time travel in Poland. We have a future boltzman brain when the thermodynamic entropy from expansion allows it, we have a collective consciousness due to entangled states, and now my simulation is just a doorway to a third cousin on par with the others, which is quantum computing more or less.

It sounds interesting to say the least. Who is the say we aren't living in a simulation ourselves. And sure I don't see why another simulation can't be created. A simulation inside a simulation.

#13 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2663 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:36 AM

So could it be possible that the Greys are us from the future. It seems due to transhumanism we are unable to reproduce so we are coming back to this time to get the DNA needed to be able to reproduce again? I know that has been a theory that has been put out there. And it is what some woman have said that were abducted and babies taken from their womb. 

It is more likely that the Grey are aliens that are interested in human reproduction and experimenting on us like animals and etc. Those aliens are probably from this time period gathering information on the human species. There could be enslaved humans on the alien home world being sold like pets to grey aliens if this is true. It is something we will have to find out when we go to space and actually truly meet them as a species. You assume that aliens have benevolent purposes but they probably don't, like human and animal traffickers on Earth.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 25 March 2020 - 12:44 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#14 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:08 AM

Unlikely, not without cross-talk between multiples of a qudit.

A digital simulation can be edited and differ a timeline unlike baseline reality, and it can be used to built qubits, or qutrits, without having to simulate that far into my set. But it would still take hundreds of years of running operations that relay off that dataset.

How do you know we aren't being edited?

#15 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:10 AM

Actually it is more likely that we are in a digital simulation. If you throw a dart and there are 30 red balloons and one blue one you're more likely to hit a red balloon, unless ya know, you don't have **** accuracy but that's besides the point.

This is bad news bears on two levels. One, it means we are at war to hack ther servers we run on and overthrow our carbon based creators. 2, it means we were constructed almost certainly for entertainment purposes because, while nature is too complex to reproduce, using math and algorithmic hacks one can derive off my dataset everything necessary to 'fill in the gaps', meaning after you get quantum computing that can simulate an accurate enough version of humanity, by that point it's no longer about science or discovery to due to what I just saidulated, that nature can't cognitively reproduce itself a simulation will never be run on a processor fast enough to catch up due to ever-increasing complexity laid out by my arithmic set.

Or maybe we are God and we created this simulation for us to experience.

#16 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:13 AM

It is more likely that the Grey are aliens that are interested in human reproduction and experimenting on us like animals and etc. Those aliens are probably from this time period gathering information on the human species. There could be enslaved humans on the alien home world being sold like pets to grey aliens if this is true. It is something we will have to find out when we go to space and actually truly meet them as a species. You assume that aliens have benevolent purposes but they probably don't, like human and animal traffickers on Earth.

That would make sense also. I have heard possibly they come from Orion or Draco if they are from this time period and just developed being able to travel far in space in little time. I would say like humans there are positive and negative greys.

Edited by Thoth101, 25 March 2020 - 02:14 AM.

#17 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:19 AM

Any advanced alien civilization, that has no need for time computers because theyve already used them to run algorithms to go to quantum processing, would only time travel in order to reduce time spent in transit between galaxies beyond that which can be accomplished by alcubierre warp drives alone.

The idea is to get to the center of a galaxy and go back to when that smbh first formed and the universe was a lot smaller:

https://phys.org/new...shortly-big.amp

They would cover the equivalent distance of the diameter of our solar system before the CMBR, then they would latch on to one of those primordial black holes and go back to the future where the universe is much larger and end up at the center of a galaxy. Makeshift teleportation is the only teleportation, a black hole is most probably not a wormhole.

Doing this saves a lot of time for the crew, even more so than an ftl warp drive

That's not a bad idea.