19 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:48 PM

Are you infected? I am Victor Medvil your Zombie Apocalypse guide... Feel free to ask questions and remember if they have coronavirus avoid them.

zombie-infestation-chart.jpg

#2 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:56 PM

Day 9 of Quarantine: Seemingly normal infected are around the 200,000(https://www.worldome...fo/coronavirus/), I am not infected and a possible vaccine candidates are being researched(http://www.sciencefo...in-development/), Went to Walmart today seemingly no infected and didn't see any sick people. I have 4 combat Swords and 3 combat knives in case of contact with infected and then of course basic supplies for the next 2 weeks along with 2 Laptops and my computer,only have 2 Devil's Weed Cigars and a carton of cigarettes must get a Cigar shipment, then of course my lab supplies which are ("Redacted") as listed in this report, End Report.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 22 March 2020 - 08:53 PM.

#3 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 01:03 AM

I have yet to see anybody infected also. Although toilet paper stock may soar above the roof. I ask why buy all the toilet paper when you can just use pages of Bibles to wipe the butt. :hihi:

#4 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1480 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:36 AM

Day 9 of Quarantine: Seemingly normal infected are around the 200,000(https://www.worldome...fo/coronavirus/), I am not infected and a possible vaccine candidates are being researched(http://www.sciencefo...in-development/), Went to Walmart today seemingly no infected and didn't see any sick people. I have 4 combat Swords and 3 combat knives in case of contact with infected and then of course basic supplies for the next 2 weeks along with 2 Laptops and my computer,only have 2 Devil's Weed Cigars and a carton of cigarettes must get a Cigar shipment, then of course my lab supplies which are ("Redacted") as listed in this report, End Report.

Victor have ever worried the authorities might impose a quarantine on you, where by they lock you up, for safety of everyone living near you.

The prison warder @Thoth101 will then be your emperor 

#5 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:45 PM

Victor have ever worried the authorities might impose a quarantine on you, where by they lock you up, for safety of everyone living near you.

Just Wait I will be the last person on earth during this outbreak, if It gets bad enough you will see me come out in a full Class A bio-hazard suit(https://www.shop.com...3RoCi60QAvD_BwE).

Level-A-Suit-14540-1537533263.png

Edited by VictorMedvil, 24 March 2020 - 02:52 PM.

#6 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:14 PM

#7 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1480 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:08 PM

Just Wait I will be the last person on earth during this outbreak, if It gets bad enough you will see me come out in a full Class A bio-hazard suit(https://www.shop.com...3RoCi60QAvD_BwE).

Level-A-Suit-14540-1537533263.png

Can you get those in Walmart near the gun section.

#8 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:46 PM

Can you get those in Walmart near the gun section.

I don't think so you gotta order them from Dupont(https://www.dupont.com/).

Edited by VictorMedvil, 24 March 2020 - 04:48 PM.

#9 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:24 PM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Good to have a little humor.

#10 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:11 PM

Day 12 of Quarantine: I restocked on cigars today that will last a couple of days they are just white owl sweets, a stay at home order has been issued today, No sick people seen, nothing else to report, End Report.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 25 March 2020 - 02:13 PM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#11 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:16 PM

Day 12 of Quarantine: I restocked on cigars today that will last a couple of days they are just white owl sweets, a stay at home order has been issued today, No sick people seen, nothing else to report, End Report.

What kind of cigars? I love smoking. I used to smoke cigs but my current girlfriend got me on the vapes because I was tired of going out in the cold in the winter. What ever happened to the vape scare anyway? :lol:  I still have to work unfortunately. I guess that is a good thing but it would be nice to have a few weeks just to smoke and drink. :lol:  :bounce: I have some philly cigarillos that I am waiting till it warms up to smoke.

#12 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:51 PM

What kind of cigars? I love smoking. I used to smoke cigs but my current girlfriend got me on the vapes because I was tired of going out in the cold in the winter. What ever happened to the vape scare anyway? :lol:  I still have to work unfortunately. I guess that is a good thing but it would be nice to have a few weeks just to smoke and drink. :lol:  :bounce: I have some philly cigarillos that I am waiting till it warms up to smoke.

Well I smoke in the house as it is my house and if anyone has a problem with it they can live outside, but they are blue raspberry flavor as the usual place I buy my good cigars is shutdown.

Needy Girlfriend:"You can't smoke inside your own house"

Victor Medvil:"Well, you can live outside the house"

Edited by VictorMedvil, 26 March 2020 - 10:55 PM.

#13 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:10 PM

Well I smoke in the house as it is my house and if anyone has a problem with it they can live outside, but they are blue raspberry flavor as the usual place I buy my good cigars is shutdown.

Needy Girlfriend:"You can't smoke inside your own house"

Victor Medvil:"Well, you can live outside the house"

We have an apartment so the rules are no smoking in the apartment. I owned my own house and even after my divorce I still didn't smoke in my house just because it smells everything up. I did smoke in my garage though which was a lot better than outside. I was also glad I didn't smoke in the house because it would have taken the value of the house down. What is great about vapes is you  can smoke them everywhere. They even worked good in a 20 hour plane ride smoking in the bathroom.lol!

Blue Raspberry sounds real good.

#14 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 01:50 AM

Are you infected? I am Victor Medvil your Zombie Apocalypse guide... Feel free to ask questions and remember if they have coronavirus avoid them.

zombie-infestation-chart.jpg

I think he breaks down really well what is going on.

https://www.bitchute...o/go7Z4mWkl8E9/

#15 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 03:32 AM

Day 43 of Quarantine: Playing Eve and trying to find ways to make more money in game, nothing to report.

• Thoth101 likes this

#16 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 04:30 AM

Day 43 of Quarantine: Playing Eve and trying to find ways to make more money in game, nothing to report.

I still have yet to see a sick or dead person. All the hospitals are empty in my area. Even the nurses are making Tic Tok videos they are so bored. I am really thinking the conspiracy theory that looks to be the best is that the whole virus is a scam. Yet the governor extends the stay at home order until May 15th when nobody is sick or dying.

Edited by Thoth101, 26 April 2020 - 04:32 AM.

#17 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 04:47 AM

I still have yet to see a sick or dead person. All the hospitals are empty in my area. Even the nurses are making Tic Tok videos they are so bored. I am really thinking the conspiracy theory that looks to be the best is that the whole virus is a scam. Yet the governor extends the stay at home order until May 15th when nobody is sick or dying.

I am still running a charity event for COVID-19, I am trying to donate $50 to the COVID-19 fund by selling Virtual Items: Skiff Blueprint Copies, Link = https://forums.eveon...discount/229648

Edited by VictorMedvil, 26 April 2020 - 04:49 AM.