Science Forums

All Pbj Decohered Wave Consolidated

pittsburghjoe

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it take a certain level of mass energy to enact spacetime?

I think Spacetime governs our reality by balancing coherence and decoherence. The fabric of spacetime handles time dilation volumes, gravitational waves, and directs mass energy flow when the conditions are met (gravity). There is a level of mass energy necessary to enact spacetime around the size of a virus. We know it is around this size because viruses will not display fringes in the double slit experiment. Particles below this size can summon spacetime by having a decoherence event in their path. “Observation” is never involved.

The Higgs field governs coherent/plane/unobserved waves (that do not use/propagate distance or time) and is involved in wave collapse (superimposes plane wave information to a single wave packet and hands it to spacetime to be physical and age). Light can not wave collapse, only decohere into wave packets. A Higgs boson has Spin 0, I think this means we will discover that decohered atoms have Spin 0 also. I would be curious to know what the spin is before and after the event that caused decoherence. The atom would be a wave packet before the event, so I don’t know if that is even possible to check.

It changes everything, wake up mr troll

No I am serious, like you saying that changes nothing, it would me like saying, 

So, my theory is so correct, "Energy-mass takes forms as dimensions which have properties" then me thinking that's all it takes to change science, it's called being delusional if you do that.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Those are the necessary ingredients for the bridge.

A coherent/plane wave starts to cross the bridge without the use of spacetime. If its mass energy is lower than a virus it will not be able to cross unless there is a decoherence event on the bridge. If there is decoherence in the path, the coherent wave is assigned spacetime from the start (the quantum field doesn't use spacetime so it knows preemptively) and becomes a mixed state wave packet. It now has what it needs to cross most of the bridge, but to complete it as a physical particle it will hit the decoherence event and wave collapse into a physical particle.

The other option is for the coherent/plane wave to cross without decohering and smashing into a spacetime sized object on the other side. It would remain coherent while crossing the bridge.

How do you introduce spatial and temporal to a wave function? In doing so would the coherent wave become a wave packet? If you could then add wave collapse, would the wave packet become a physical particle?

Does an observable operator introduce spatial and temporal to a coherent wave to become a mixed state wave packet?

How do we get wave collapse in? Is that what a density matrix is? Can a density matrix be introduced mid flight while a wave packet if propagating? Is there a name for the location of the decoherence event in the path?