Science Forums

All Pbj Decohered Wave Consolidated

pittsburghjoe

Wow, congrats on burying my ideas that you can't refute. I can't image this biting you in the @ss.

If you don't understand how that's a russel's teapot style of thinking, and how that is completely unproductive, you should work on Theory of mind and basic cognition before you step into the realm of defining reality...

My skin's thick and my *** is meaty. Give your incoherent daydreams teeth if you want them to ever be able to break it's skin. :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decohered waves have access to spacetime, so they have defined position and momentum.

..I'm a gawd damn genius 

Let me stop you right there, No you are a moron, that isn't even smart enough to realize that he/she is wrong. Well, you aren't kidding anyone we have cranks like you appear all the time, everyone thinks you are wrong. There are hundreds of reasons that you are wrong but mainly like... "you have no evidence nor proof what so ever", having a idea and proving a idea are two entirely different things.

5531f47813eee404e0b5423c533d5a2f.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

A wave packet is as physical as light can become. A matter wave is forced to use spacetime when a decoherent event is imminent. Wave packets use spacetime so there is a chance the particle is not truly physical until the decoherence event. The particle had to be a wave packet first because wave collapse wasn't an option yet. Do I dare say the decoherence event is wave collapse? Because the collapsed wave is allowed to continue past the event, it was allowed to dictate what the particle was in flight (decoherent).

Edited by pittsburghjoe

The reason you get fringes after the second decoherence event in the quantum eraser experiment is because, any quantum wave that is going to decohere will be a wave packet from the beginning. Wave packets use spacetime, so the second event causes that wave packet to go back to being unreal coherent waves that don't use spacetime.

Fringes are not a wave interfering with the same wave, it is interference with other excitations of different fields?

Mark this day in your calendar as the day the double slit experiment was solved. Decohered waves are compiled to a single wave and do not produce fringes. Coherent waves are many waves from the start.

Pinhole aperture and then wavelength filter. The wavelength filter is causing spatially coherent wave packets to return to coherent waves (plane waves).

Yes, two forms of decoherence in a particles path causes it to return to coherent waves (plane waves). The quantum which way experiment displays the same effect.

When you use laser light for a quantum experiment which includes a decoherence event ..the process must be starting over.

Is incoherent light intersecting coherent waves that are immune to decoherence from other light waves? Does the chaos of its phase cause matter waves to decohere? Does a pinhole aperture cause them to be wave packets (decohere) and to be orderly?

post-95678-0-26220400-1586372814_thumb.jpg