Science Forums

Coronavirus Is Fake News

Vmedvil2

11 hours ago, Mutex said:

Covid is natural, what else can it be, it is a product of the natural world, that would be the case even if it WAS man made. 

19 minutes ago, montgomery said:

Let's just take this back to the basics: Thoth has added another explanation for the virus.

1. Made in a lab in China.

2. fake virus

and the new one.

3. It's natural

None of which can be possible at the same time of course!

To be fair, Monty, it was Mutex who said that the virus is natural even if it was man made.

12 minutes ago, OceanBreeze said:

To be fair, Monty, it was Mutex who said that the virus is natural even if it was man made.

The virus is natural even if it is man made!! (what else can it be?) Do you know what natural means? 

It means that it can occur in nature, it is a product of nature, regardless of whether it is made or not. 

All we have is natural, unless you believe in the supernatural.

9 minutes ago, Mutex said:

The virus is natural even if it is man made!! (what else can it be?) Do you know what natural means? 

It means that it can occur in nature, it is a product of nature, regardless of whether it is made or not. 

LOL

1 minute ago, OceanBreeze said:

Mutex is now claiming there is no distinction between something that is naturally occurring and man made!

LOL

yes, well science makes that claim, but the distinction is nuanced, and I think you don't quite understand that. 

You are sort of confusing naturally occurring, to something that is 'natural', a car is man made and is not 'naturally occurring', but what goes into making a car IS and can only be natural. Metal and you know chemicals and elements. 

We get natural things and we make something with those things, they are still natural things. If they are not natural things, then what are they? Is Iron man made?

But I get the impression you are just out for a fight and you like being a bit nasty and spiteful. You do tend to attack people personally, and are happy to call people (who are trying to support this site) LIARS!

I don't think there is much point in engaging with you, also because when you get upset you tend to just drop the mod hammer. (as you have done before). 

1 hour ago, Mutex said:

No disagreement with that Mutex!

Unless one wants to start splitting hairs over the meaning of some terms. And then you're trying to dictate your terms by introducing the natural/supernatural issue. It just doesn't have to be so. But please take note that I'm taking this to a higher lever with you than I would ever attempt with Thoth. The purpose I have is not to disagree with you but rather to feel you out for an indication of a little higher intelligence than is the norm on this board. And so.

If a woman has natural beauty it doesn't mean that the lack of would be supernatural beauty.

If a virus is made in a lab it can be said to not occur naturally, but it can't be said to be supernatural.

14 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Big Pharma and its tentacles within the American government are looking to benefit from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a noted healthcare policy analyst said.

Thoth, everything you try to say can only be seen by others as a perversion of reality. You can't have Icky David, etc., and still be taken seriously. That's the facts of life sweetcheeks and it's not just me telling you that!

5 minutes ago, montgomery said:

No disagreement with that Mutex!

Unless one wants to start splitting hairs over the meaning of some terms. And then you're trying to dictate your terms by introducing the natural/supernatural issue. It just doesn't have to be so. But please take note that I'm taking this to a higher lever with you than I would ever attempt with Thoth. The purpose I have is not to disagree with you but rather to feel you out for an indication of a little higher intelligence than is the norm on this board. And so.

If a woman has natural beauty it doesn't mean that the lack of would be supernatural beauty.

If a virus is made in a lab it can be said to not occur naturally, but it can't be said to be supernatural.

I think marketing has a lot to do with it as well, "all natural" and so on, and in some respects that is right, but you are playing a bit with semantics.

Shark bite is natural, and so is arsenic, neither are particularly good for you. 

Is synthetic insulin being man made any different from what you extract from a tree?

I think I'm intelligent LOL, had a long career in science and engineering, I need to know how things work, I'm now retired and am deeply stuck in thinking about relativity, space and time and such. 

I don't think the big bang happened, and I think quantum mechanics is a possible dead end. 

(I also have a model of 1 dimensional space length, that explains all the tests that confirm relativity, and explains the mechanism for 'gravity'). 

I have an e=mc^2 systems overview of how the universe works.. 😃

I am going to do a post on that subject here soon.. Need to work out posting pics, that would help. 

44 minutes ago, Mutex said:

I think marketing has a lot to do with it as well, "all natural" and so on, and in some respects that is right, but you are playing a bit with semantics.

Shark bite is natural, and so is arsenic, neither are particularly good for you. 

Is synthetic insulin being man made any different from what you extract from a tree?

I think I'm intelligent LOL, had a long career in science and engineering, I need to know how things work, I'm now retired and am deeply stuck in thinking about relativity, space and time and such. 

I don't think the big bang happened, and I think quantum mechanics is a possible dead end. 

(I also have a model of 1 dimensional space length, that explains all the tests that confirm relativity, and explains the mechanism for 'gravity'). 

I have an e=mc^2 systems overview of how the universe works.. 😃

I am going to do a post on that subject here soon.. Need to work out posting pics, that would help. 

And I think the original issue is quite elementary and you were trying to test me on my understanding of what is natural. My point was that it's not an issue of natural vs. supernatural, as you tried to make it out to be.

But maybe I can make you happy by saying that synthesized drugs are still natural drugs? Work for ya? If so then good. If not then don't bother trying to tell me why not.

Frankly Mutex, I'm beginning to feel quite concerned with at least 4 members of this forum being either wannabe superheroes, intellectual geniuses, or just batshit crazy conspricy theorists! 

Note: An idea that the admins and the mods may want to do some deep thinking over when they get into deciding on how to promote this goatfuk into something more sane.

Edited by montgomery

18 hours ago, Mutex said:

Finally someone else who actually understands security 101, need to know, or compartmentalization, it's the same thing. 

The only difference for me was I was in crypto and signals, it is a part of my job to monitor the integrity of the communications links, the only way you do that is to be able to monitor and view everything on the network, so all signals about everything, I 'needed' to know. So I had that access. 

I did not 'work with' the NSA, I used equipment made by the NSA (again from the crypto world), I had the equipment design and full access to the encryption keys, and as such every plain text message on the network. 

That is why it makes no difference if that clearance was issued by the US or by Australia (sorry wrong person LOL).

So what that boils down to is that I had a lot of access about things not directly related to my specific job, but that access was required for me to do my job. So I saw a lot of secrets, all the time, for things nothing to do with my job. 

And as I said, and as you know, it's usually not very interesting, like flight skeds. 

in regard to covid being fake or whatever, and CDC lying (or not), makes no difference, actual population statistics from large samples indicate that average death rates are much higher during COVID that for equivalent populations in the same area in other years. 

In other words lots more people died that you would expect, the reason for that is COVID. 

But I do enjoy out little chats!😁

Very well. I do want to mention, the un-elected and ones that are not in the military are the ones running the show behind the curtain. The ones with the money and power have no need for a secret clearance. They won't let to many secrets out but sometimes there are whistleblowers that let some secrets out and you can start to paint the picture of what is really going on. However this thread isn't really about that so I will refrain from going on about that.

When people are locked down and living in fear. Many people in especially the elderly homes not being able to see their family and all the extra suicides because of this plan-demic. There is sure going to be a lot more deaths. And for sure they will blame it on Covid because that is part of the entire scam.

You should ponder on this, Be honest here, Do really think the CDC or WHO cares if you live or die? Do you really think the legislators or governors really care if you live or die? These bureaucrats spend their careers dedicated to one thing and one thing only. Their own personal power and position. They advance themselves by doing whatever it takes. Deception, Media Control, endangering the public welfare. The whole Covid scam is all about control and the "New Normal" the Cabal what to have happen in this world with their medical tyranny and all out destruction of life and people's ability to live and be free. A technocracy of power and control that has never happened world wide before. And they are doing it right before your eyes with barley any push back.

10 hours ago, montgomery said:

Thoth, everything you try to say can only be seen by others as a perversion of reality. You can't have Icky David, etc., and still be taken seriously. That's the facts of life sweetcheeks and it's not just me telling you that!

Monty, I really do wonder is there anything left between those 2 ears of yours? I have to wonder are you some kind of Satanist? You seem to invert the truth and you blame people for doing things that you are doing yourself. Are you toxic to everyone in your real life also?

11 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

Monty, I really do wonder is there anything left between those 2 ears of yours? I have to wonder are you some kind of Satanist? You seem to invert the truth and you blame people for doing things that you are doing yourself. Are you toxic to everyone in your real life also?

Wondering is good for you Thoth. But try to stop short of imagining Satan and sky fairy beliefs. We don't want to lose the only link with reality we have with you. 

Can we talk  a little more about Icky David's lizard people? Or how about the Chinese lab that you've changed your mind about? 

On 10/7/2020 at 10:00 AM, Mutex said:

yes, well science makes that claim, but the distinction is nuanced, and I think you don't quite understand that. 

You are sort of confusing naturally occurring, to something that is 'natural', a car is man made and is not 'naturally occurring', but what goes into making a car IS and can only be natural. Metal and you know chemicals and elements. 

We get natural things and we make something with those things, they are still natural things. If they are not natural things, then what are they? Is Iron man made?

But I get the impression you are just out for a fight and you like being a bit nasty and spiteful. You do tend to attack people personally, and are happy to call people (who are trying to support this site) LIARS!

I don't think there is much point in engaging with you, also because when you get upset you tend to just drop the mod hammer. (as you have done before). 

I think a good part of the problem here is that something as simple as this is taken to extremes and that's most likely in an effort to hoist themselves up in the eyes of the group. There are going to be few authentic science-minded people that are willing to subject themselves to that kind of nonsense.

Who has anymore time for debating what is natural? Perhaps only those who see the supernatural as being the only alternative?

12 hours ago, montgomery said:

Wondering is good for you Thoth. But try to stop short of imagining Satan and sky fairy beliefs. We don't want to lose the only link with reality we have with you. 

Can we talk  a little more about Icky David's lizard people? Or how about the Chinese lab that you've changed your mind about? 

Sure Satan was created in most part by the Christians because it got lost in translation that it was actually Saturn and connected to Set. But also from that illusion came Satanism. Which you sound very much like one. I just wanted to point that out to you. I have not changed my mind about anything and I am always learning. I go where the truth takes me. You should try doing that for once instead of being stuck inside your box of illusions and Satanic delusions.

The Great American Mask Rip-Off

In a riveting YouTube video, Patrick Wood and Citizens for Free Speech feature neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock, who discusses the totalitarian world that’s evolving with COVID-19, including mandated mask-wearing and the possibility of a mandatory vaccine.

The fallacy of mask-wearing is that masks are not the end-all, be-all that governments are trying to claim. First, not all masks are alike and they don’t all protect the same — if they are effective at all.

Not only that, masks can harm the wearer in different ways, including making it more difficult to breathe, despite what “official” reports say.

Other conditions also make mask-wearing “ridiculous,” the film explains, if for no other reason that people move the masks up and down their faces and spread the virus and other germs back and forth. For example, people take the contaminated masks off and put them on tables and other places, which not only spreads whatever germs they have, but pick up other germs at the same time.

The film addresses possible vaccines at length, giving background on other respiratory vaccines and outlining why it doesn’t make sense to mandate a vaccine for COVID-19, which has a 99.8% survival rate.

https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2020/10/08/the-great-american-mask-rip-off.aspx

10 hours ago, Thoth101 said:

The Great American Mask Rip-Off

In a riveting YouTube video, Patrick Wood and Citizens for Free Speech feature neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock, who discusses the totalitarian world that’s evolving with COVID-19, including mandated mask-wearing and the possibility of a mandatory vaccine.

The fallacy of mask-wearing is that masks are not the end-all, be-all that governments are trying to claim. First, not all masks are alike and they don’t all protect the same — if they are effective at all.

Not only that, masks can harm the wearer in different ways, including making it more difficult to breathe, despite what “official” reports say.

Other conditions also make mask-wearing “ridiculous,” the film explains, if for no other reason that people move the masks up and down their faces and spread the virus and other germs back and forth. For example, people take the contaminated masks off and put them on tables and other places, which not only spreads whatever germs they have, but pick up other germs at the same time.

The film addresses possible vaccines at length, giving background on other respiratory vaccines and outlining why it doesn’t make sense to mandate a vaccine for COVID-19, which has a 99.8% survival rate.

https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2020/10/08/the-great-american-mask-rip-off.aspx

Thoth, are you already back to believing in germs?