Science Forums

Coronavirus Is Fake News

Vmedvil2

A great article I think sums this whole agenda up very well:

https://www.independentsciencenews.org/biotechnology/bill-gates-global-agenda-and-how-we-can-resist-his-war-on-life/

In March 2015, Bill Gates showed an image of the coronavirus during a TED Talk and told the audience that it was what the greatest catastrophe of our time would look like. The real threat to life, he said, is ‘not missiles, but microbes.’ When the coronavirus pandemic swept over the earth like a tsunami five years later, he revived the war language, describing the pandemic as ‘a world war’.

‘The coronavirus pandemic pits all of humanity against the virus,’ he said.

In fact, the pandemic is not a war. The pandemic is a consequence of war. A war against life. The mechanical mind connected to the money machine of extraction has created the illusion of humans as separate from nature, and nature as dead, inert raw material to be exploited. But, in fact, we are part of the biome. And we are part of the virome. The biome and the virome are us. When we wage war on the biodiversity of our forests, our farms, and in our guts, we wage war on ourselves.

In March 2015, Bill Gates showed an image of the coronavirus during a TED Talk and told the audience that it was what the greatest catastrophe of our time would look like.

He showed a picture of A coronavirus, coronavirus is a family of viruses, not one particular virus, and was he incorrect, it is the greatest catastrophe of out recent time. But it was not man made, if it was man made it would be far more specific and actually achieve a purpose. 

That is something a conspiracy requires (but rarely provides), is the WHY?  What was (or is) the end goal?

5 hours ago, Mutex said:

He showed a picture of A coronavirus, coronavirus is a family of viruses, not one particular virus, and was he incorrect, it is the greatest catastrophe of out recent time. But it was not man made, if it was man made it would be far more specific and actually achieve a purpose. 

That is something a conspiracy requires (but rarely provides), is the WHY?  What was (or is) the end goal?

The 'Chinese lab' theory was never in the running of course but it was a window of opportunity for the conspiracy theorists. And now that Trump has the virus, the 'fake virus' theory is thrown out completely too.

Gee! A taste of reality has come to this board! Temporarily at least.

So here's some bait: Trump is faking it.

15 hours ago, Mutex said:

What is an exosome? That is what it is.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:51 AM, Mutex said:

I really don't believe in your conspiracy theory that the Covid is natural. There is just to much information showing it to be manmade and especially if the mainstream is pushing that it is natural and they are usually lying about things like this with an agenda. And there are even some doctors saying that viruses don't even exist in the way we think with the germ theory. We have to remember that germ theory is also just a theory.

For the most part from what I have learned over the years if the mainstream and governments are pushing something it is usually the opposite. Have you not ever heard the term if a politician is talking they are lying? Well that is the same with the mainstream media and the government paid scientists. They will only mix in little facts to get you hooked into their conspiracy theories or because they are connected to the conspiracy in some way and or paid by the conspirators to hide what is really going on. Operation Mockingbird101

Big Pharma and its tentacles within the American government are looking to benefit from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a noted healthcare policy analyst said.

Dave Janda, a retired orthopedic surgeon and a researcher who also operates the podcast and radio show Operation Freedom, made the statement during his appearance in Health Ranger Mike Adams’ Brighteon Conversations.

According to Janda, who worked under former Surgeon General C. Everett Coop during the latter part of the Reagan presidency, many elements – some of whom are connected to both Big Pharma and the government – are exploiting the hysteria surrounding COVID-19 in order to make a profit off the pandemic, as well as to take away the “American public’s inherent freedoms.”

“Look where our freedoms were in January. I mean they were already being limited, but look at where our freedoms were in January and where we are now,” Janda said, noting in his interview that the measures enforced by the government such as store closures, mask-wearing mandates, indefinite lockdowns and planned forced vaccinations, are all about keeping the population under control.

Compounding the issue, he said, is that these measures – such as the mandates enforced by Governor Gretchen Whitmer throughout the state of Michigan – are all based on fraudulent data.

“This is about control, pure and simple, because when you look at the studies — I’m a data guy, I’m a science guy, my basis is analytics and we have a governor [Whitmer] who talks smoke about science but she never comes up with the science — the initial data she came up with about where our state was going to be, where millions of people would be hospitalized…was based on that goofball in England that just manufactured this stuff and none of it turned out to be the case,” Janda said.

Janda also hit back at mandates that enforce mask-wearing in public, noting that there are no medical and scientific journals that support their effectiveness against COVID-19.

“The data behind masks — I have gone through dozens of peer-reviewed published journals and articles on masks and I have yet to find a positive article that shows that the coronavirus can be prevented by wearing a mask. I wish I could tell you one, but I can’t,” Janda said, adding that a review by several doctors affiliated with the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) even found that SARS-CoV-2 is too small to be filtered effectively by surgical masks. This, Janda said, is comparable to “a basketball going through a hula hoop.”

Furthermore, the current arms race for the creation of a vaccine against COVID-19 must be examined more closely, Janda said, especially since rushing the latter’s production and distribution could lead to a public health disaster, such as the one caused by the 1976 swine flu outbreak.

“We already lived through this: in 1976, Gerald Ford was president and we had a swine flu outbreak and then he was “we’re going to rush through a vaccine!’ and they did. What was the result? At least 500 Americans ended up paralyzed because of it,” Janda said, adding that the current race to produce a COVID-19 vaccine has led to several companies such as Moderna, which stands to get $1.5 billion from the U.S. Government cutting back on certain measures for their testing.

“That Moderna vaccine was given only to healthy people — these are people that did not have diabetes, they weren’t obese, they didn’t have underlying cardiac conditions or pulmonary conditions,” the doctor and policy expert stated, noting that some of the people who were injected with the still-experimental vaccine experienced side effects from it.

According to Janda, this current push for the development and forced distribution of a COVID-19 vaccine is indicative of Big Pharma’s desire to cement their hold on America, as well as keep their pockets lined with the people’s money. (Related: Fascism on display: The NIH owns HALF of Moderna’s new coronavirus vaccine.)

“It is all about the money…it comes down to their ever-precious dollar and how much can go to their pockets,” Janda continued, noting that it is because of this that Big Pharma and their allies in the American government are doing double duty to push aside and even scrub information that could spell trouble for their money-making schemes.

Read on:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-02-big-pharma-government-exploiting-pandemic-for-profit.html

3 minutes ago, Thoth101 said:

I really don't believe in your conspiracy theory that the Covid is natural. There is just to much information showing it to be manmade and especially if the mainstream is pushing that it is natural and they are usually lying about things like this with an agenda. And there are even some doctors saying that viruses don't even exist in the way we think with the germ theory. We have to remember that germ theory is also just a theory.

For the most part from what I have learned over the years if the mainstream and governments are pushing something it is usually the opposite. Have you not ever heard the term if a politician is talking they are lying? Well that is the same with the mainstream media and the government paid scientists. They will only mix in little facts to get you hooked into their conspiracy theories or because they are connected to the conspiracy in some way and or paid by the conspirators to hide what is really going on. Operation Mockingbird101

Interesting perspective:

Covid is natural, what else can it be, it is a product of the natural world, that would be the case even if it WAS man made. 

What information can you provide that indicates that it is in fact 'manmade'? It's fine to say you have information, as long as you provide that information, so that others can assess and analyze that information and have their own conclusion.

You of all people should understand that principle, you are a conspiracy theorist, you do not take anyone's word for anything right, after all everyone is lying to you.

So give us this information, you at least have to meet that minimum standard, otherwise how do we know you are not just lying, do you work for the government, and you trying to trick the population, are you actually THE CONSPIRATOR? (I always thought it was you!!!.. LOL).

Lets see what else have you got for me.. 

if the mainstream is pushing that it is natural and they are usually lying about things like this with an agenda.

Ok, That makes it so easy for you right! It means you are allowed to reject any information that might refute your arguments, and lets you create a conspiracy, that conspiracy is that if it is reported in the media it is a lie. So I guess the media is in on this conspiracy as well! (who isn't?)

It also means you can disregard logic and reasoning and information, .... and just make up whatever you like. Handy!

And there are even some doctors saying that viruses don't even exist in the way we think with the germ theory. We have to remember that germ theory is also just a theory.

This is the classic 'trick' of conspiracy nuts, you take a tiny bit of information, that you do not understand and run with it. An education would help you here:

Science DOES DEBATE and wonder if a virus is actually LIFE (or alive), by the definition of what it takes to be considered alive. The reason why that is an argument is that a virus cannot by itself REPRODUCE. It requires a host cell. So yes, scientists DO say that viruses don't exist in the way we think ABOUT LIVING THINGS. it is argued that viruses are not 'life'. 

Have you not ever heard the term if a politician is talking they are lying? Well that is the same with the mainstream media and the government paid scientists.

So politicians lie, of course they do, all the time?? NO.. You can't say 'a politician lied, therefore all politicians lie ALL THE TIME". 

Same apples to the media, do they get things wrong, yes a lot, does that mean they get everything wrong all the time? of course not. 

"Government paid scientists", gee, I have been a government paid scientist, and a private industry paid scientist, also a military paid engineer/scientist.

I must have missed the memo that I am required to lie, and what specifically I had to lie about.

NO one would ever sign on to do that, also no government would even have the capability to pull that off. Do 'the governments' who do not like each other share the same secrets and make the same lies?

Don't take me the wrong way, but I am thinking you do not have much real world experience, I only say that because it appears to do not and not believing anything you read about means you have little way to get information that may moderate these conspiratorial thoughts that you have. 

Get a job, be your own media and reporter, don't just believe everyone is lying, go out and do your own research, find out for yourself, to your own satisfaction. 

I held the highest security clearance that the US can give out, and I have worked at the top levels of military R&D, but I don't live in the US, BUT, if I was I would have been working in a place such as Area-51. 

So I chuckle when I see people making outrageous claims about the capability of a military or a government to have these huge secrets. 

That's not to say that they do not sometimes do bad things, we all know they do, and they seem to always end up being exposed.

But you translate that into 'therefore, they ALL do that ALL the time', and that is just not the case.

Again, COVID-19 if man made is HOPELESS, and does not achieve any useful role, no one gains from covid and that includes the drug companies. And as a weapon it is equally hopeless, Why would the president infect himself, if it is the government who did this?

Get out into the real world, and get some real life experience, maybe turn off the internet for a bit. 

Make up your own mind, don't let others think for you.

2 hours ago, Mutex said:

Interesting perspective:

Covid is natural, what else can it be, it is a product of the natural world, that would be the case even if it WAS man made. 

What information can you provide that indicates that it is in fact 'manmade'? It's fine to say you have information, as long as you provide that information, so that others can assess and analyze that information and have their own conclusion.

You of all people should understand that principle, you are a conspiracy theorist, you do not take anyone's word for anything right, after all everyone is lying to you.

So give us this information, you at least have to meet that minimum standard, otherwise how do we know you are not just lying, do you work for the government, and you trying to trick the population, are you actually THE CONSPIRATOR? (I always thought it was you!!!.. LOL).

Lets see what else have you got for me.. 

Ok, That makes it so easy for you right! It means you are allowed to reject any information that might refute your arguments, and lets you create a conspiracy, that conspiracy is that if it is reported in the media it is a lie. So I guess the media is in on this conspiracy as well! (who isn't?)

It also means you can disregard logic and reasoning and information, .... and just make up whatever you like. Handy!

This is the classic 'trick' of conspiracy nuts, you take a tiny bit of information, that you do not understand and run with it. An education would help you here:

Science DOES DEBATE and wonder if a virus is actually LIFE (or alive), by the definition of what it takes to be considered alive. The reason why that is an argument is that a virus cannot by itself REPRODUCE. It requires a host cell. So yes, scientists DO say that viruses don't exist in the way we think ABOUT LIVING THINGS. it is argued that viruses are not 'life'. 

So politicians lie, of course they do, all the time?? NO.. You can't say 'a politician lied, therefore all politicians lie ALL THE TIME". 

Same apples to the media, do they get things wrong, yes a lot, does that mean they get everything wrong all the time? of course not. 

"Government paid scientists", gee, I have been a government paid scientist, and a private industry paid scientist, also a military paid engineer/scientist.

I must have missed the memo that I am required to lie, and what specifically I had to lie about.

NO one would ever sign on to do that, also no government would even have the capability to pull that off. Do 'the governments' who do not like each other share the same secrets and make the same lies?

Don't take me the wrong way, but I am thinking you do not have much real world experience, I only say that because it appears to do not and not believing anything you read about means you have little way to get information that may moderate these conspiratorial thoughts that you have. 

Get a job, be your own media and reporter, don't just believe everyone is lying, go out and do your own research, find out for yourself, to your own satisfaction. 

I held the highest security clearance that the US can give out, and I have worked at the top levels of military R&D, but I don't live in the US, BUT, if I was I would have been working in a place such as Area-51. 

So I chuckle when I see people making outrageous claims about the capability of a military or a government to have these huge secrets. 

That's not to say that they do not sometimes do bad things, we all know they do, and they seem to always end up being exposed.

But you translate that into 'therefore, they ALL do that ALL the time', and that is just not the case.

Again, COVID-19 if man made is HOPELESS, and does not achieve any useful role, no one gains from covid and that includes the drug companies. And as a weapon it is equally hopeless, Why would the president infect himself, if it is the government who did this?

Get out into the real world, and get some real life experience, maybe turn off the internet for a bit. 

Make up your own mind, don't let others think for you.

This video will sum up all your questions very well if you take the time to watch it, which I doubt you will. But you never know, you may want to learn something.

Germ Theory: The New State Religion - Dr Tim O’Shea

https://vimeo.com/417398882

If you held the highest security clearance you say you have, if you actually did say or see anything you would not be able to talk about it in the first place. Because you would have had to sign a non-disclosure agreement required under Executive Order 13292 and many variations of that one. There are very stiff penalties if one were not to abide by that. So really, you are not making a very good point with that at all.

Also, you seem to be more of a conspiracy nut believing in the conspiracy that the Covid is natural. The only thing that would make Covid natural is if you didn't believe in Germ Theory. Do you believe in Germ Theory or don't you? But then again you probably wouldn't know the difference. Which is why you should watch the video above because it will explain it to you.

Edited by Thoth101
Add

10 minutes ago, Thoth101 said:

This video will sum up all your questions very well if you take the time to watch it, which I doubt you will. But you never know, you may want to learn something.

Germ Theory: The New State Religion - Dr Tim O’Shea

https://vimeo.com/417398882

If you held the highest security clearance you say you have, if you actually did say or see anything you would not be able to talk about it in the first place. Because you would have had to sign a non-disclosure agreement required under Executive Order 13292 and many variations of that one. There are very stiff penalties if one were not to abide by that. So really, you are not making a very good point with that at all.

Also, you seem to be more of a conspiracy nut believing in the conspiracy that the Covid is natural. The only thing that would make Covid natural is if you didn't believe in Germ Theory. Do you believe in Germ Theory or don't you? But then again you probably wouldn't know the difference. Which is why you should watch the video above because it will explain it to you.

I can talk about lots of things I have seen, in general terms and I am completely allowed to do that, but in a way you are correct, I cannot disclose specifics, but I can tell what I DID NOT SEE (EVER), and that is anything that points to some big world wide conspiracy. 

And no I did not have to sign an NDA, NDA is nothing compared to the trouble I would be in if I did disclose secret information. But I could say for example that I worked on cryptography and communications, and other things. I have had access to very highly classified information. But honestly, it's pretty boring stuff. (way less interesting than I think you are imagining) 

'Germ theory', (it's only a theory right!!), germ theory is not like the theory of relativity, it is just a model in regard to how viruses basically operate, and how to best avoid getting them. 

I don't have to 'believe' in germ theory, it is not a faith or a religion (as you imply), it's just a model, it is basically the things we know about germs grouped together in a 'theory'. 

I do know the difference between understanding something in believing something, I don't have to rely on belief or faith or religion, or even dogma. (or conspiracies). Because I don't believe, I understand and know. 

For example, I understand that masks do stop liquid droplets from your mouth getting into the air, the N95 mask for example, the 95 means it removes 95% of those droplets. The masks are no fine enough to block something as small as a virus, but it stops the water (spit) from your mouth that contains the virus. (it's stops 95%). So they are 95% effective. Not 100%, but 95% is better than zero. 

As for big pharma doing this to gain money and power, here is a simple rule... "You never create a demand for a product you do not have, or cannot make"

It kind of makes sense right, If you wanted to make money and went to the effort to create COVID, you would also go to the effort to have a cure for it. (you would do both at the same time). 

You are not going to design the virus and not bother to design the cure for it! (that would be kind of stupid). 

Here is an idea for you, instead of searching the internet for things that confirm your bias, do your own research, trust yourself.

1 hour ago, Mutex said:

I can talk about lots of things I have seen, in general terms and I am completely allowed to do that, but in a way you are correct, I cannot disclose specifics, but I can tell what I DID NOT SEE (EVER), and that is anything that points to some big world wide conspiracy. 

And no I did not have to sign an NDA, NDA is nothing compared to the trouble I would be in if I did disclose secret information. But I could say for example that I worked on cryptography and communications, and other things. I have had access to very highly classified information. But honestly, it's pretty boring stuff. (way less interesting than I think you are imagining) 

'Germ theory', (it's only a theory right!!), germ theory is not like the theory of relativity, it is just a model in regard to how viruses basically operate, and how to best avoid getting them. 

I don't have to 'believe' in germ theory, it is not a faith or a religion (as you imply), it's just a model, it is basically the things we know about germs grouped together in a 'theory'. 

I do know the difference between understanding something in believing something, I don't have to rely on belief or faith or religion, or even dogma. (or conspiracies). Because I don't believe, I understand and know. 

For example, I understand that masks do stop liquid droplets from your mouth getting into the air, the N95 mask for example, the 95 means it removes 95% of those droplets. The masks are no fine enough to block something as small as a virus, but it stops the water (spit) from your mouth that contains the virus. (it's stops 95%). So they are 95% effective. Not 100%, but 95% is better than zero. 

As for big pharma doing this to gain money and power, here is a simple rule... "You never create a demand for a product you do not have, or cannot make"

It kind of makes sense right, If you wanted to make money and went to the effort to create COVID, you would also go to the effort to have a cure for it. (you would do both at the same time). 

You are not going to design the virus and not bother to design the cure for it! (that would be kind of stupid). 

Here is an idea for you, instead of searching the internet for things that confirm your bias, do your own research, trust yourself.

I appreciate you finally having a good discussion. Now on that note It is called compartmentalization. And even if you had a high security clearance it don't mean you would see anything. I had a secret security clearance when I was in the Air Force. And that was only because I was aware of the times the flights would come in and out the military bases.

If you were working with the NSA I am not sure what that would have to with ties to the medical mafia. I am not sure what you are trying to get to by boasting you had a security clearance. That don't really mean anything. Even the President of the US is only on a need to know basis and don't know many secrets. Heck even the President is getting banned from what he says on Facebook and Twitter. And that is what is called a Technocracy when the Technocrats even have more power then the Gov.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/facebook-twitter-restrict-donald-trumps-post-claiming-covid-19-is-less-lethal-than-the-flu-1234592182/

Well, when you do the math on masks as you did point out you would find The average facemask uses a 16 gauge gauze mesh and the pores are 1.29 mm. The average size of a virus is 250 nm. Sure it will stop you from getting mucus and spit on the skin but the virus will go right through. The masks are totally useless. I am not sure how many people are going around spitting on people.😄 In my 40 years of living I have never got sneezed on in public because most of the time people cover their sneezes.

What it boils down to is Big Pharma’s financial influence calls into question entire consortium of medical “science”. Even when you read one of the latest from "The New England Journal of Medicine": https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2020926?page=1#article_comments

Go down to the bottom of the page and you will see people are commenting on there and many are waking up to this whole scandal or scam "Conspiracy" or whatever you want to call it. Here is just one example from the comments on the journal at the bottom. If you don't like what I have to say atleast take a look at what people actually are saying on there.

Americans are smarter than you think

The CDC recently admitted that their Covid death count was off by a staggering 94%. So instead of the 200,000 US deaths caused by “Covid only,” the number is actually 12,000. The remaining 188,000 fatalities were people with two or more serious underlying conditions. And most were over 73 years of age or older. The 12,000 number is way below that of a standard flu season, which kills 28,000 to 50,000 per year. If the average flu season is far more deadly than Covid, why don't we mandate masks, social distancing and livelihood-destroying lockdowns every year for it? Americans are waking up to the “Sanitary Dictatorship” currently being enforced by the W.H.O., Gates, Fauci and their innumerable collaborators in government, medicine, media and academia. Many Americans know that these Gate's sponsored bio-chipped vaccines are designed to track our every move and convert the US population into a herd of A.I. surveilled cattle. I know I don't want this for myself or my kids, and I'm willing to bet that the authors of this paper don't want this either. Look at the brutal police fascism being unleashed on the people of Australia. It's coming our way if we comply with medical tyranny.

Ron Danklefs

8 minutes ago, Thoth101 said:

I appreciate you finally having a good discussion. Now on that note It is called compartmentalization. And even if you had a high security clearance it don't mean you would see anything. I had a secret security clearance when I was in the Air Force. And that was only because I was aware of the times the flights would come in and out the military bases.

If you were working with the NSA I am not sure what that would have to with ties to the medical mafia. I am not sure what you are trying to get to by boasting you had a security clearance. That don't really mean anything. Even the President of the US is only on a need to know basis and don't know many secrets. Heck even the President is getting banned from what he says on Facebook and Twitter. And that is what is called a Technocracy when the Technocrats even have more power then the Gov.

Ron Danklefs

Finally someone else who actually understands security 101, need to know, or compartmentalization, it's the same thing. 

The only difference for me was I was in crypto and signals, it is a part of my job to monitor the integrity of the communications links, the only way you do that is to be able to monitor and view everything on the network, so all signals about everything, I 'needed' to know. So I had that access. 

I did not 'work with' the NSA, I used equipment made by the NSA (again from the crypto world), I had the equipment design and full access to the encryption keys, and as such every plain text message on the network. 

That is why it makes no difference if that clearance was issued by the US or by Australia (sorry wrong person LOL).

So what that boils down to is that I had a lot of access about things not directly related to my specific job, but that access was required for me to do my job. So I saw a lot of secrets, all the time, for things nothing to do with my job. 

And as I said, and as you know, it's usually not very interesting, like flight skeds. 

in regard to covid being fake or whatever, and CDC lying (or not), makes no difference, actual population statistics from large samples indicate that average death rates are much higher during COVID that for equivalent populations in the same area in other years. 

In other words lots more people died that you would expect, the reason for that is COVID. 

But I do enjoy out little chats!😁

35 minutes ago, Thoth101 said:

Well, when you do the math on masks as you did point out you would find The average facemask uses a 16 gauge gauze mesh and the pores are 1.29 mm. The average size of a virus is 250 nm. Sure it will stop you from getting mucus and spit on the skin but the virus will go right through. The masks are totally useless. I am not sure how many people are going around spitting on people.😄 In my 40 years of living I have never got sneezed on in public because most of the time people cover their sneezes.

Americans are smarter than you think

The CDC recently admitted that their Covid death count was off by a staggering 94%. So instead of the 200,000 US deaths caused by “Covid only,” the number is actually 12,000. The remaining 188,000 fatalities were people with two or more serious underlying conditions. And most were over 73 years of age or older. The 12,000 number is way below that of a standard flu season, which kills 28,000 to 50,000 per year. If the average flu season is far more deadly than Covid, why don't we mandate masks, social distancing and livelihood-destroying lockdowns every year for it?

Good points!

22 minutes ago, VictorMedvil said:

I have scientist clearance meaning that I know everything even stuff that the Top Secret people don't know, Like I know who killed Kennedy, it was the CIA. Also, Like I know who released the Coronavirus it was China being a synthetic bioweapon and like Aliens are real which those UFO's the pentagon is releasing they know those are alien spacecraft. All it takes is a little research to figure all this out, basically whatever they tell the public isn't true however whatever it seems to be based on analysis is true. The key is this they don't want to scare the public they want them to mindlessly work so they can collect taxes distracted workers don't work as efficiently, fearing criminals and the other public so they will stay divided and not rise up against those collecting taxes is the key to the public fear perpetuated, they want the public to help catch terrorists against the powers that be in control along with other criminals, as it saves them time in catching them, fearing those people helps the government keep the public on the government's side and a "Need" for the government's control.

I think you are on to something here, I can confirm, by seeing a lot of secret military messages and information, that all the normal and boring stuff is classified top secret, and all the real secrets are in the real world in plain sight!! 😁

What's the best cover story for hiding aliens at Area-51, we'll it's that they are storying aliens there !

Oh no, Thoth is right !!! 🙄

29 minutes ago, Mutex said:

I think you are on to something here, I can confirm, by seeing a lot of secret military messages and information, that all the normal and boring stuff is classified top secret, and all the real secrets are in the real world in plain sight!! 😁

What's the best cover story for hiding aliens at Area-51, we'll it's that they are storying aliens there !

Oh no, Thoth is right !!! 🙄

Expect Corruption and Lies when it comes to the government, Mutex. They view you as taxable work units, debt slave... How many taxable work units can you produce is all that matters to them.

download.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

2 hours ago, VictorMedvil said:

Expect Corruption and Lies when it comes to the government, Mutex. They view you as taxable work units, debt slave... How many taxable work units can you produce is all that matters to them.

download.jpg

You're wrong! it's all that matters to US!😎 (wink). 

Governments certainly can be corrupt, but in my experience they are generally too incompetent to pull of much in the way of big conspiracies. More shake you down for dollars than complex 4D chess with viruses and complexity. Also, most governments are not like the US government at this time. 

Let's just take this back to the basics: Thoth has added another explanation for the virus.

1. Made in a lab in China.

2. fake virus

and the new one.

3. It's natural

None of which can be possible at the same time of course!

As for all the security clearances, we should be trying to sort out that baloney in the Lounge section.

Geeeeeezzzzz!

Edited by montgomery

13 minutes ago, montgomery said:

Let's just take this back to the basics: Thoth has added another explanation for the virus.

1. Made in a lab in China.

2. fake virus

and the new one.

3. It's natural

None of which can be possible at the same time of course!

As for all the security clearances, we should be trying to sort out that baloney in the Lounge section.

Geeeeeezzzzz!

At least the virus being natural makes the most sense, considering it is clearly not fake, and although we can synthesize a virus, we cannot make or design one from scratch. But being able to synthesize is quite an achievement. 

As for the security stuff, I just think Ocean does not understand different ways security works. Even if he has a top secret clearance. It's not just a simple thing, you can be cleared top secret because your particular task/job requires. Or you can be cleared top secret because you cant even go to work without it.  (but I'm trying not to be adversarial..