316 replies to this topic

#307 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 04:51 AM

Flummoxed and Thoth, the D party is playing it up for political purposes and the R party is playing it down for the same reasons. In the middle is the truth and it can be found by an examination of the 6 questions I proposed. 

The six questions are answered in the worldometer coronavirus link i repeatedly posted through out this thread. 

Edit, forgot, yes give it a shot, try and give a honest none political answer. 

What was your political answer?

Edit, forgot, yes give it a shot, try and give a honest none political answer. 

#308 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 11:10 AM

The six questions are answered in the worldometer coronavirus link i repeatedly posted through out this thread. 

What was your political answer?

It's a big job and I have a feeling that nobody on this board would appreciate it very much anyway. I might still do it but for now I'll refer to the latest news from Texas.

It is being said that 1 in 4 in Dallas, Texas are tested as positive for Covid-19. That should blow the lid off the argument by itself, one way or another.

Keep in mind, in the US it's a political fight between the Dems who want the virus to last until the election and the Repubs who want it to go away as soon as possible. One person in four should decide it pretty quickly! 

In the meantime you may want to have a look at worldometers to see how the deaths in the US aren't proportional to the number of infections. As well as try to determine the hospitalizations/infections ratio.

Fwiw, the US is rolling along with about 600 to 800 deaths a day. The two main parties will be arguing that's signigicant/insignificant. 

Edited by montgomery, 04 July 2020 - 11:14 AM.

#309 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 11:35 AM

https://www.msnbc.co...ord-87060037749

Under DeSantos and Trump's lead, Florida is in big trouble.

https://www.worldome...us/usa/florida/

But according to the deaths and the infections, is Florida really in big trouble?

I think that maybe it's not as big trouble as the Dem's politics would like it to be. 

What do others think?

Edited by montgomery, 06 July 2020 - 12:02 PM.

#310 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:11 PM

Arizona already has 117 virus deaths today and had 1 death yesterday. Both can't be right so which side is cooking the books?

About 6 p.m. GMT.

#311 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 01:54 AM

Flummoxed and Thoth, the D party is playing it up for political purposes and the R party is playing it down for the same reasons. In the middle is the truth and it can be found by an examination of the 6 questions I proposed. 

That is for sure.

I am at the point anymore I could care less about the Covid. I am tired of hearing about it and if everyone dies I don't really care. It will free up some good housing and good jobs. So win,win.....

#312 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:04 AM

This is quite interesting. :surprise:

'No one has died from the coronavirus' | 04 July 2020 |A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent. Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a "criminal medical organization" for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic. Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it's currently "impossible" to create a vaccine against the virus. He also revealed that European pathologists haven't identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2. These stunning statements raise major questions, including about officials' and scientists' claims regarding the many vaccines they're rushing into clinical trials around the world. They also raise doubt about the veracity of claims of discovery of anti-novel-coronavirus antibodies (which are beginning to be used to treat patients). Novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies are supposedly the basis for the expensive serology test kits being used in many countries (some of which have been found to be unacceptably inaccurate). And they're purportedly key to the immunity certificates coveted by Bill Gates that are about to go into widespread use -- in the form of the COVI-PASS -- in 15 countries including the UK, US, and Canada.

https://legitgov.org...ied-coronavirus

#313 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 AM

This is quite interesting. :surprise:

'No one has died from the coronavirus' | 04 July 2020 |A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent. Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a "criminal medical organization" for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic. Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it's currently "impossible" to create a vaccine against the virus. He also revealed that European pathologists haven't identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2. These stunning statements raise major questions, including about officials' and scientists' claims regarding the many vaccines they're rushing into clinical trials around the world. They also raise doubt about the veracity of claims of discovery of anti-novel-coronavirus antibodies (which are beginning to be used to treat patients). Novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies are supposedly the basis for the expensive serology test kits being used in many countries (some of which have been found to be unacceptably inaccurate). And they're purportedly key to the immunity certificates coveted by Bill Gates that are about to go into widespread use -- in the form of the COVI-PASS -- in 15 countries including the UK, US, and Canada.

https://legitgov.org...ied-coronavirus

It's more than just interesting, it's absolutely huge news! Has the whole thing been concocted by Bill Gates? And then if so then why has Bill Gates gone to all the trouble and expense of creating the Covid-19 illusion? Is it all about  destroying Trump and perhaps even his agenda of taking control over the world? 

It's been mentioned that Bill Gates is disguised as a nerdy guy but is really something quite different! Can you expand on your ________theories by answering some of the questions on Gates and his motives?

• Thoth101 likes this

#314 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Bill Gates isn't what he appears to be: https://off-guardian...the-lock-downs/ There are suspicions that he's a shapeshifter. Gates has been careless and allowed the truth to come out on his agenda!

In a recent candid interview, Bill Gates outlined that, despite the comparatively small threat of Coronavirus, he and his colleagues “don’t want a lot of recovered people” who have acquired natural immunity. They instead are hoping we become reliant on vaccines and anti-viral medication. Shockingly, Gates also suggests people be made to have a digital ID showing their vaccination status, and that people without this “digital immunity proof” would not be allowed to travel. Such an approach would mean very big money for vaccine producers. 

Edited by montgomery, Yesterday, 10:51 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#315 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:54 AM

Comparatively small threat of Corona virus?

He and his colleagues don't want a lot of recovered people!

They are hoping we become reliant on vaccines!

This could mean the jury has decided that Covid-19 is a huge __________ conspiracy theory concocted by Gates. Do you agree Thoth?

#316 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted Today, 03:39 AM

Bill Gates isn't what he appears to be: https://off-guardian...the-lock-downs/ There are suspicions that he's a shapeshifter. Gates has been careless and allowed the truth to come out on his agenda!

Putting out your own conspiracy theories I see. :lol: My guess is he was picked on for most of his life for being a nerd. So now he will have his revenge. Sound about right?

I am going to create a conspiracy theory for you right here since you like them so much. What if Gates don't comply with the Cabals plans they threatened to murder him and his family. Maybe that is why Gates is "carelessly" as you put it allowing the agenda to be put out. The Cabal do have ways of controlling billionaires also. Your thoughts on this conspiracy theory I thought of for you? :lol:

#317 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted Today, 03:54 AM

It's more than just interesting, it's absolutely huge news! Has the whole thing been concocted by Bill Gates? And then if so then why has Bill Gates gone to all the trouble and expense of creating the Covid-19 illusion? Is it all about  destroying Trump and perhaps even his agenda of taking control over the world? 

It's been mentioned that Bill Gates is disguised as a nerdy guy but is really something quite different! Can you expand on your ________theories by answering some of the questions on Gates and his motives?

I would say it is all of the above of what you said except. I don't think it was concocted by Bill Gates himself. From my own research on matters I think that he has handlers. At some point years ago and maybe even started with his father the Cabal felt they could use Bill Gates to push their agenda since he is a nerdy, loveable guy. Now just looking at what has happened to other people in the past that was the case. This is just my thought on it and I don't know for sure. But it just makes sense to me that he is being controlled somehow. Or as I have stated maybe he was picked on all his life and now he wants revenge on people. It could be either way.

I don't think he decided to read Revelations in the Bible and thought "hey I want to make that come true". :lol: But since the Book of Revelations is Masonic they could just be going by their blueprint. Or could it be so many people believe in the book of Revelations that through thought, they are believing it into this reality.  There are so many things it could be and so many possibilities.

Also news travels so fast now and many people are waking up I think because of this Covid thing. People also have had a lot of times on their hands to do research since many people have not been working. People don't seem to be falling for the propaganda as much anymore. Sure millions if not billions of people still believe everything that comes from their government and MSM. But I think we have reached the tipping point. It only takes a few to change the world.

I think one of the best things I have ever learned is that everything is an illusion. Pick which illusion you want to believe in. I don't think their is absolute truth in anything.