Science Forums

Coronavirus Is Fake News

Vmedvil2

This is quite interesting. :surprise:

'No one has died from the coronavirus' | 04 July 2020 |A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent. Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a "criminal medical organization" for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic. Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it's currently "impossible" to create a vaccine against the virus. He also revealed that European pathologists haven't identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2. These stunning statements raise major questions, including about officials' and scientists' claims regarding the many vaccines they're rushing into clinical trials around the world. They also raise doubt about the veracity of claims of discovery of anti-novel-coronavirus antibodies (which are beginning to be used to treat patients). Novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies are supposedly the basis for the expensive serology test kits being used in many countries (some of which have been found to be unacceptably inaccurate). And they're purportedly key to the immunity certificates coveted by Bill Gates that are about to go into widespread use -- in the form of the COVI-PASS -- in 15 countries including the UK, US, and Canada.

https://legitgov.org/no-one-has-died-coronavirus

It's more than just interesting, it's absolutely huge news! Has the whole thing been concocted by Bill Gates? And then if so then why has Bill Gates gone to all the trouble and expense of creating the Covid-19 illusion? Is it all about  destroying Trump and perhaps even his agenda of taking control over the world? 

It's been mentioned that Bill Gates is disguised as a nerdy guy but is really something quite different! Can you expand on your ________theories by answering some of the questions on Gates and his motives?

Bill Gates isn't what he appears to be: https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/04/did-bill-gates-just-reveal-the-reason-behind-the-lock-downs/ There are suspicions that he's a shapeshifter. Gates has been careless and allowed the truth to come out on his agenda!

In a recent candid interview, Bill Gates outlined that, despite the comparatively small threat of Coronavirus, he and his colleagues “don’t want a lot of recovered people” who have acquired natural immunity. They instead are hoping we become reliant on vaccines and anti-viral medication. Shockingly, Gates also suggests people be made to have a digital ID showing their vaccination status, and that people without this “digital immunity proof” would not be allowed to travel. Such an approach would mean very big money for vaccine producers. 
Edited by montgomery

Comparatively small threat of Corona virus?

He and his colleagues don't want a lot of recovered people!

They are hoping we become reliant on vaccines!

This could mean the jury has decided that Covid-19 is a huge __________ conspiracy theory concocted by Gates. Do you agree Thoth?

Bill Gates isn't what he appears to be: https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/04/did-bill-gates-just-reveal-the-reason-behind-the-lock-downs/ There are suspicions that he's a shapeshifter. Gates has been careless and allowed the truth to come out on his agenda!

Putting out your own conspiracy theories I see. :lol: My guess is he was picked on for most of his life for being a nerd. So now he will have his revenge. Sound about right?

I am going to create a conspiracy theory for you right here since you like them so much. What if Gates don't comply with the Cabals plans they threatened to murder him and his family. Maybe that is why Gates is "carelessly" as you put it allowing the agenda to be put out. The Cabal do have ways of controlling billionaires also. Your thoughts on this conspiracy theory I thought of for you? :lol:

It's more than just interesting, it's absolutely huge news! Has the whole thing been concocted by Bill Gates? And then if so then why has Bill Gates gone to all the trouble and expense of creating the Covid-19 illusion? Is it all about  destroying Trump and perhaps even his agenda of taking control over the world? 

It's been mentioned that Bill Gates is disguised as a nerdy guy but is really something quite different! Can you expand on your ________theories by answering some of the questions on Gates and his motives?

I would say it is all of the above of what you said except. I don't think it was concocted by Bill Gates himself. From my own research on matters I think that he has handlers. At some point years ago and maybe even started with his father the Cabal felt they could use Bill Gates to push their agenda since he is a nerdy, loveable guy. Now just looking at what has happened to other people in the past that was the case. This is just my thought on it and I don't know for sure. But it just makes sense to me that he is being controlled somehow. Or as I have stated maybe he was picked on all his life and now he wants revenge on people. It could be either way.

I don't think he decided to read Revelations in the Bible and thought "hey I want to make that come true". :lol: But since the Book of Revelations is Masonic they could just be going by their blueprint. Or could it be so many people believe in the book of Revelations that through thought, they are believing it into this reality.  There are so many things it could be and so many possibilities.

Also news travels so fast now and many people are waking up I think because of this Covid thing. People also have had a lot of times on their hands to do research since many people have not been working. People don't seem to be falling for the propaganda as much anymore. Sure millions if not billions of people still believe everything that comes from their government and MSM. But I think we have reached the tipping point. It only takes a few to change the world.

I think one of the best things I have ever learned is that everything is an illusion. Pick which illusion you want to believe in. I don't think their is absolute truth in anything.

I would say it is all of the above of what you said except. I don't think it was concocted by Bill Gates himself. From my own research on matters I think that he has handlers. At some point years ago and maybe even started with his father the Cabal felt they could use Bill Gates to push their agenda since he is a nerdy, loveable guy. Now just looking at what has happened to other people in the past that was the case. This is just my thought on it and I don't know for sure. But it just makes sense to me that he is being controlled somehow. Or as I have stated maybe he was picked on all his life and now he wants revenge on people. It could be either way.

I don't think he decided to read Revelations in the Bible and thought "hey I want to make that come true". :lol: But since the Book of Revelations is Masonic they could just be going by their blueprint. Or could it be so many people believe in the book of Revelations that through thought, they are believing it into this reality.  There are so many things it could be and so many possibilities.

Also news travels so fast now and many people are waking up I think because of this Covid thing. People also have had a lot of times on their hands to do research since many people have not been working. People don't seem to be falling for the propaganda as much anymore. Sure millions if not billions of people still believe everything that comes from their government and MSM. But I think we have reached the tipping point. It only takes a few to change the world.

I think one of the best things I have ever learned is that everything is an illusion. Pick which illusion you want to believe in. I don't think their is absolute truth in anything.

You've said something very interesting when you said that everything is an illusion, but that's not the topic here. It relates directly to the thread on 'Conspiracy Theories' where the point is trying to determine what makes you tick.

Back to this discussion, who controls Bil Gates? Is Bill Gates even human?

You've said something very interesting when you said that everything is an illusion, but that's not the topic here. It relates directly to the thread on 'Conspiracy Theories' where the point is trying to determine what makes you tick.

Back to this discussion, who controls Bil Gates? Is Bill Gates even human?

That is a good question. Who does control Bill Gates? I am glad you are asking good questions. I know one thing for sure is that he controls the WHO and a lot of Big Pharma. I think really the only way of finding out who if any entity or thing is controlling Bill Gates it could be done through Remote viewing, which I would like to learn to do which I may learn in the future when I have time for a hobby.

But lets think about the question. Who's best interest would it be for Bill Gates to fund the WHO and Big Pharma? Who would want to control what people eat, what vaccines people take, Maybe nobody controls him and he wants to control the world himself and gain more power and more power. It is a possibility and let us call it a conspiracy theory, how do we not know Gates has not been taken over mentally by the Cabal to do these things? How do we know a chip was not planted on him and if he don't do these things he will die? Who is Melinda Gates? We should be looking at who she is? It is something we will just have to keep questioning and keep doing the research. For now I really don't know who or what if any.

Edited by Thoth101

This is quite interesting. :surprise:

'No one has died from the coronavirus' | 04 July 2020 |A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent. Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a "criminal medical organization" for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic. Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it's currently "impossible" to create a vaccine against the virus. He also revealed that European pathologists haven't identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2. These stunning statements raise major questions, including about officials' and scientists' claims regarding the many vaccines they're rushing into clinical trials around the world. They also raise doubt about the veracity of claims of discovery of anti-novel-coronavirus antibodies (which are beginning to be used to treat patients). Novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies are supposedly the basis for the expensive serology test kits being used in many countries (some of which have been found to be unacceptably inaccurate). And they're purportedly key to the immunity certificates coveted by Bill Gates that are about to go into widespread use -- in the form of the COVI-PASS -- in 15 countries including the UK, US, and Canada.

https://legitgov.org/no-one-has-died-coronavirus

Indeed, that is interesting especially so in that it is not being generated by some nutcase but instead by a respected pathologist along with some of his colleagues.

I remember when the same thing was said about the virus that causes HIV/AIDS. It also does not kill anyone directly. Rather, it kills by weakening the immune system so that other pathogens can overwhelm the body’s defenses, resulting in a fatal outcome.

Earlier, I posted in this same thread (post # 197) about “a study that purports to demonstrate the 2019-nCoV coronavirus is partially a SYNTHETIC genome, that is, there is a region consisting of 300 base pairs that contains 3 different fragments from HIV1 ENV gene and 3 others from HIV2 and SIV (ENV and POL RT)”

I still have not seen any official refutation or confirmation of that independent study. IFF it turns out to be true, that would explain a lot! It would explain why people who are already immune compromised are the ones who are most likely to die (from some other complication) after being infected with this virus. It would also explain why some of the same anti-viral drug cocktails that are effective against HIV/AIDS are also effective against covid-19.

The evidence points more and more to the Chinese lab in Wuhan having engineered this virus and either released it intentionally or accidentally.

COMPLICATIONS FROM COVID-19 MAY DEPEND ON VON WILLEBRAND FACTOR IN THE BLOOD

Anna Aksenova, a senior research associate at the Laboratory of Amyloid Biology at St Petersburg University, has advanced a hypothesis that the severe course of COVID-19 may be associated with the von Willebrand factor, one of the main components of the blood coagulation system. As the researcher suggests, the replication of the virus stimulates the development of microdamage on vessel walls. In its response to this, the body releases von Willebrand factor into the blood, trying to 'patch' possible holes. As a result, the risk of thromboses increases. It is with this clotting that a significant part of the deaths from COVID-19 are associated.

Full story at https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-07-complications-covid-von-willebrand-factor.html?utm_source=nwletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly-nwletter

Interesting. What I find even more interesting is how that ties into what I wrote earlier about one independent finding of segments of HIV in the genome of covid-19.

Now you ask “how does that tie in”?

It ties in because of this:

“Endothelial activation caused by HIV-1 infection leads to release of von Willebrand factor (VWF), which enters the circulation or attaches to vessel walls and self-assembles into strings and fibers, enabling platelet adhesion; this adhesive activity is regulated by the VWF-cleaving protease ADAMTS13. Our objective was to assess VWF adhesive activity and ADAMTS13 protease activity in HIV-1 infection”

What would be the public reaction IFF it was confirmed that covid-19 is an attenuated form of HIV, and that it originated in a Chinese lab? That is actually a redundant question because if covid-19 is an attenuated form of HIV it MUST have come from that Chinese lab.

How would people react if this news (IFF verified) was to ever become public?

First off, I think there would be mass hysteria and then possibly nuclear war with China.

What do other people think?

That is a good question. Who does control Bill Gates? I am glad you are asking good questions. I know one thing for sure is that he controls the WHO and a lot of Big Pharma. I think really the only way of finding out who if any entity or thing is controlling Bill Gates it could be done through Remote viewing, which I would like to learn to do which I may learn in the future when I have time for a hobby.

But lets think about the question. Who's best interest would it be for Bill Gates to fund the WHO and Big Pharma? Who would want to control what people eat, what vaccines people take, Maybe nobody controls him and he wants to control the world himself and gain more power and more power. It is a possibility and let us call it a conspiracy theory, how do we not know Gates has not been taken over mentally by the Cabal to do these things? How do we know a chip was not planted on him and if he don't do these things he will die? Who is Melinda Gates? We should be looking at who she is? It is something we will just have to keep questioning and keep doing the research. For now I really don't know who or what if any.

The answer is Thoth, when I put my 'conspiracy theorist' hat on I don't provide answers. So on Bill Gates, I just say that he might not be human but then I don't go on to provide some answer on what he really is. That's just one of the mysterious ways in which conspiracy theorists tick. I come up with silly sh-t like that only for it's entertainment value, and so I tick at random with my hat on. And then when we all come back down to earth (not the flat one), I take my hat off and try to act normal again. Back to Bill Gates now, bareheaded, he's an outstanding example of an honest and extremely generous philanthropist who doesn't have the time to even try to answer back on the batsh-t crazy crap that spews from the cakeholes of ignorant bozos.

Like say the crackpot notion that there's no Covid-19 virus because it's supposedly never killed anybody! Which is of course just as true as with an American being shot with a gun. He/she/the child didn't die from the gunshot, the child died from loss of blood. But now in the case of Covid-19, the same reasoning can be used to create the conspiracy theory that appears to be necessary for pretty well anything!  Get it?

The death rate from corona virus outcomes in the US has now dropped below 10% yeah, according to worldometers figures. Already more than 500000 deaths reported globally due to corona virus. The US alone now has almost 1.8million active cases, and currently 138000 deaths with 1.5million recovered. I havent been checking but I think that is about 300000 new cases this last week in the US. The level of infection in the US is not slowing.

Adding complication to the stats are the secondary health problems for those recovering from Corona Virus, such as permanent organ damage, blood clotting > strokes heart attacks etc. Having had  Corona Virus does not make a person immune, you can get it again, and if you have health issues as has been pointed out I think by yourself, corona Virus has a better chance of killing you. I think you will  agree your original estimates of death rates from covid-19 in the US were grossly under estimated. Would you like to make a stab at an estimate for the year end figure in the US based on current infection rates, based on a estimated percentage fatality rate. 

What do you think your chances are with covid-19, death, ongoing health issues, organ damage, stroke Or total  recovery ? Do you feel lucky punk, go ahead make my day :) (Clint Eastwood 90 years old? whats his chances). 

Clint Eastwood is 90 years old.  How much longer do you think he has to live?

Odds are, he will be dead before he reaches 95 and he has about a 20% chance of being dead withing 1 year.

How many more years do you want to give him? Maybe you should give him some of your remaining years?

It seems to me that people have forgotten that everybody dies, some sooner and some later.

When you send Granny to a nursing home, do you expect her to come back out alive? 

People are making a big fuss out of the normal course of things.

Now, IFF the virus came from a Chinese lab, that is a different story and they need to pay a price. I doubt we will ever know that because people may demand a very high price, such as war with China. That is something that will result in many more deaths than this virus, so the lab connection was instantly discounted and denied by WHO. I think it did come from a Chinese lab but in this case I agree with the cover up. Just common sense.

The death rate from corona virus outcomes in the US has now dropped below 10% yeah, according to worldometers figures. Already more than 500000 deaths reported globally due to corona virus. The US alone now has almost 1.8million active cases, and currently 138000 deaths with 1.5million recovered. I havent been checking but I think that is about 300000 new cases this last week in the US. The level of infection in the US is not slowing.

Adding complication to the stats are the secondary health problems for those recovering from Corona Virus, such as permanent organ damage, blood clotting > strokes heart attacks etc. Having had  Corona Virus does not make a person immune, you can get it again, and if you have health issues as has been pointed out I think by yourself, corona Virus has a better chance of killing you. I think you will  agree your original estimates of death rates from covid-19 in the US were grossly under estimated. Would you like to make a stab at an estimate for the year end figure in the US based on current infection rates, based on a estimated percentage fatality rate. 

What do you think your chances are with covid-19, death, ongoing health issues, organ damage, stroke Or total  recovery ? Do you feel lucky punk, go ahead make my day :) (Clint Eastwood 90 years old? whats his chances). 

Flummoxed, in the case of Americans I haven't yet seen one example in which the 'politics' tag can't be applied. That destroys the main intent of the discussion in my opinion. 

Here's an explanation for why the US is doing so poorly compared to other first world capitalist countries.

https://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson/watch/rep-castro-texans-scared-to-get-tested-because-of-medical-bills-87673925596

America's system doesn't allow the less wealthy  peoples to have a test for the virus without the possible consequencescosting them a considerable amount of money.

Julian Castro mentions a $10,000 hospital bill for those who go to a hospital! 

Edited by montgomery

The answer is Thoth, when I put my 'conspiracy theorist' hat on I don't provide answers. So on Bill Gates, I just say that he might not be human but then I don't go on to provide some answer on what he really is. That's just one of the mysterious ways in which conspiracy theorists tick. I come up with silly sh-t like that only for it's entertainment value, and so I tick at random with my hat on. And then when we all come back down to earth (not the flat one), I take my hat off and try to act normal again. Back to Bill Gates now, bareheaded, he's an outstanding example of an honest and extremely generous philanthropist who doesn't have the time to even try to answer back on the batsh-t crazy crap that spews from the cakeholes of ignorant bozos.

Like say the crackpot notion that there's no Covid-19 virus because it's supposedly never killed anybody! Which is of course just as true as with an American being shot with a gun. He/she/the child didn't die from the gunshot, the child died from loss of blood. But now in the case of Covid-19, the same reasoning can be used to create the conspiracy theory that appears to be necessary for pretty well anything!  Get it?

Yea some people do just make up wacky conspiracy theories without evidence. But actually conspiracy theories that go by facts and are really researched most of the time turn out to be true.

Here are just a few out of the 100s and I will leave you with one example from the link;

https://www.criminaljusticedegreehub.com/conspiracy-theories/

Cancer-Causing Vaccines

The theory:

●    People may have gotten a cancer-causing virus from contaminated polio vaccines

What really happened:

●    Simian Virus 40 was first found in monkeys in 1960

○    Monkey kidney cell cultures were used to produce the vaccine

○    The SV40 virus has been linked to many human cancers including childhood leukemia, lung cancer, bone cancer and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma

■    While SV40 has been found in these cancers, there is debate as to whether or not the virus actually causes cancer

○    Shortly after it’s discovery, scientists discovered SV40 contaminated some polio vaccines

■    It was reportedly removed from all vaccines in 1963

●    An estimated 10-30 million people may have been exposed to SV40 after receiving polio vaccines in the 1950s and 1960s

○    More than 98 million people received polio vaccines before the contamination was discovered and eliminated

Why we know about it:

●    The CDC admitted to SV40 contamination in polio vaccines

○    In 2013, the CDC abruptly took down its fact sheet on the subject

Well this is good news I think. I have to say Trump is doing a good job with getting rid of the WHO and now taking a look at the CDC.

Trump Admin Strips CDC of Control of Coronavirus Data - Information Will Now Be Sent to Central DC Database | 15 July 20202 | The Trump administration announced new guidelines on Wednesday. Starting today hospitals will be ordered to bypass the CDC and send ALL COVID-19 patient information to a central database in Washington DC. This comes after TGP's Tuesday report on the likely fraudulent numbers coming from the CDC. Pharmacist.com reported the news today: The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass CDC and send all COVID-19 patient information to a central database in Washington beginning on Wednesday.

https://legitgov.org/trump-admin-strips-cdc-control-coronavirus-data-information-will-now-be-sent-central-dc-database

I think we all figured out by now that they are cooking the books.