Science Forums

Coronavirus Is Fake News

Vmedvil2

As Victor said it will continue to be fake news until it is properly reported as a Biological Weapon. Although I don't think it was just the Chinese. I think it goes above the Chinese on who created it and how it was put out. China is just where they may have decided to put it out since the air pollution is so bad it would spread faster because people's lungs there are already bad.

Well the Dems want to keep it going because it makes Trump look bad and the economy bad and gives creepy Joe a better chance to win.

I am not a Trump supporter or Repub and to me this all looks orchestrated. I just try to follow the money and find the truth in the matter. I know the whole Demorcrypt and Republicon fake 2 party system is just a divide and concur technique. No doubt they are all friends behind closed doors while laughing at the American people falling for the game.

Victor is just into conspiracy theories. It's not a biological weapons but he probably wishes it was. Trump will probably try the same demonization tactic against China when he gets desperate.

I am not a Trump supporter or Repub and to me this all looks orchestrated. I just try to follow the money and find the truth in the matter. I know the whole Demorcrypt and Republicon fake 2 party system is just a divide and concur technique. No doubt they are all friends behind closed doors while laughing at the American people falling for the game.

No, that's a crazy conspiracy theory, but they are both establishment parties that subscribe to the American way.

Victor is just into conspiracy theories. It's not a biological weapons but he probably wishes it was. Trump will probably try the same demonization tactic against China when he gets desperate.

No, that's a crazy conspiracy theory, but they are both establishment parties that subscribe to the American way.

When you actually sit and do the research on it. It is not a crazy conspiracy theory. Like I said follow the money. Heck try reading a book on these subjects. There have been thousands written on what you call a "conspiracy theory". Not to mention the term conspiracy theory is so outdated and overused by people who do not wish to get their heads out the sand. The term was also popularized by the CIA when to many people were asking to many questions about the Kennedy assassination. So congratulations on using the CIA's propaganda word "conspiracy theory". They don't want you asking questions on this matter which is how the illusion keeps going.

Corona virus isn't fake news of course, because it was shown to be very real in many countries. 

But interestingly now is the deaths aren't marching in lockstep with the positive tests and the hospitalizations. That becomes a task for the US Dem party to deal with eventually. They pretty well have to be able to report lots of Americans dying from the virus.

In any event, European countries are taking it seriously and locking Americans out, due mostly to the horrifying graphics that show a rise in US infections as compared to countries that have been much more successful. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And then aside from that there is the lasting damage the virus does to many Americans who have recovered from the illness. That can be played by the Dem party against Trump for months yet. 

This needs to be kept alive until November 1 at least. Trump's early inaction on responding to the threat is an Albatross around his neck!

Edited by montgomery

Corona virus isn't fake news of course, because it was shown to be very real in many countries. 

But interestingly now is the deaths aren't marching in lockstep with the positive tests and the hospitalizations. That becomes a task for the US Dem party to deal with eventually. They pretty well have to be able to report lots of Americans dying from the virus.

In any event, European countries are taking it seriously and locking Americans out, due mostly to the horrifying graphics that show a rise in US infections as compared to countries that have been much more successful. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And then aside from that there is the lasting damage the virus does to many Americans who have recovered from the illness. That can be played by the Dem party against Trump for months yet. 

This needs to be kept alive until November 1 at least. Trump's early inaction on responding to the threat is an Albatross around his neck!

Well maybe it is where I live in America and I have only met one person with Corona. He got sick with it and got better and lived to tell about it. He said it is pretty much like a pneumonia or a really bad chest cold. We know it's not a fake virus what is fake about it is the MSM and the constant fear tactics. They didn't care though when BLM was rioting the MSM was all for that. It's all an agenda is all it is. It's a game on the human psych. And even Doctors in CA being censored about what they found out. If you don't go along with the agenda they want, you are censored. That is how they are creating this reality. They want you to believe in their reality so the illusion is put on you to create the reality they want.

Well maybe it is where I live in America and I have only met one person with Corona. He got sick with it and got better and lived to tell about it. He said it is pretty much like a pneumonia or a really bad chest cold. We know it's not a fake virus what is fake about it is the MSM and the constant fear tactics. They didn't care though when BLM was rioting the MSM was all for that. It's all an agenda is all it is. It's a game on the human psych. And even Doctors in CA being censored about what they found out. If you don't go along with the agenda they want, you are censored. That is how they are creating this reality. They want you to believe in their reality so the illusion is put on you to create the reality they want.

You should have just stuck with what I said; it's more accurate. 

The way Corona Virus is spreading in the USA at the moment, you are very likely soon to know a lot more than one person who has had or got corona virus soon. 

Here are the up to date published figures https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ You might like to look at the total recovered to total deaths figure. Then take a look at the numbers still infected. 

The Chinese have been accused of not reporting the true level of infection, is this censorship by their government?

Your President has already indicated he wants to stop testing, so that the US figures do not look so bad. Would you class that as censorship? 

These are the sort of symptoms you can expect https://www.healthline.com/health-news/heres-what-happens-to-the-body-after-contracting-the-coronavirus As you can see not everyone gets sick. It effects mostly the elderly and unfit, those above 50. Not everyone dies of Corona Virus, some are dying of the after effects caused by Corona Virus, such as blood clots. 

Blah blah blah more fear and more fear. How do you even survive going outside? You could die by a meteor hitting you on the head. As I have said over and over. We are all going to die at some point and when it is your time it is your time no matter what you do or don't do. Fear is what the Cabal uses to control you and as you see it works very good on most people. Thanks but not me. I will never live my life in fear.

The only reason they are getting more numbers is because they are doing more tests. I had to get mine a work a week ago. And you know what. 1200 people where I work and not one positive of Corona.

It's politics on both sides in the US so here's an objective approach to the question:

1. How many tests are being done now and how many tests were being done two months ago?

2. How many deaths are there each day from the Corona virus?

3. How many cases of infections are there daily in the US?

4. How many hospitalizations are there daily in the US?

5. What are significant numbers for 2, 3, and 4 above? (considering permanent damage to health)

6. What is the risk of dropping all precautions?

Some of the answers are available. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

It's likely that very few Americans are going to want to be totally honest and drop the politics, but maybe it's worth a try? So just in case anybody is interested in an honest non-political answer, I'll give it a shot if anybody asks for it.

Edited by montgomery

You sound like an ostrich with your head buried in the sand  :rofl:  I live on a island with no Corona Virus at the moment. I wont be flying to the USA  in the near future. What makes you think I should be frightened. From the detected cases with outcomes in the USA more than 10% have died. Maybe it was their time to die, or the ruling cabal  :rofl: in the USA have decided it is time to cull the weak and the elderly from the human race so they are not doing anything to stop the virus. 

Why would you have to be tested in a workplace with no suspect cases of Covid-19? Why are people being tested who have had no contact with covid-19 suspects? Is this a knee jerk reaction that could skew the figures?

I just have common sense and I don't follow the MSM fear mongers. It's a policy put in place by the governor of the state. I think it's dumb also especially 4 months after it started. It could be another way to cook the numbers but I guess to their surprise we had no cases. My girlfriend is a CNA and they all had to get tested at their work also. All they had was a false positive. The tests themselves aren't even accurate. Well when everyone that dies in the US is labeled as having died from Covid then their are your numbers.

The Corona virus has little to do with politics except that its spread is to some extent controlled by political decisions or lack of. To blame the corona virus on the democrats appears ludicrous. The disease is spread by people not following sensible guide lines 

Edit, forgot, yes give it a shot, try and give a honest none political answer. 

That's total BS. Maybe not in your country but in the US it is totally political. There is even commercials running to vote for Biden because it's Trumps fault America has the Covid. It has been political since mid Jan. The guidelines have never been sensible. Just all out tyrannical.

Tweets Reveal Politics of COVID-19

https://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/tweets-reveal-politics-of-covid-19/

Skyler Cranmer is a political scientist at the Ohio State University. His team analyzed tens of thousands of tweets sent out by members of Congress. The idea was to determine how and when COVID-19 became a politically divided issue. 

Cranmer says the split happened quickly. From mid-January to the end of March, Democrats sent nearly twice as many tweets about COVID-19 as did Republicans. And the two parties spoke about the virus differently. Democrats frequently used the words "health," “testing,” and “leave,” as in from work?. Republicans tended to favor words like "together," "China," and "business." 

Edited by Thoth101

Which part of the following do you think is BS

Lack of political decision making, is allowing Covid-19 to spread in America at an increasing rate. Politicians are telling gullible people the virus is not a problem, and a lot of people appear to be believing the politicians. 

You like conspiracies. Perhaps in the USA some pharmaceutical lobby group has rounded up a few politicians and said we will fund your election campaign if you allow the virus to spread all across the country, so that they can make some money from the surge in demand for their products. Pharmaceutical companies are already under fire for increasing their prices.

Travel restrictions have been placed on America because of your high level of covid-19. Countries around the world are closing their borders to people travelling from America. Why is that? 

Todays approximate declared US figures are, 1500000 active cases with 131000 dead already. From the current figures for the US giving a > 10% death rate. Is is likely to be at least another 150000 dead. That 1.5 million active cases today are going to transmit the disease to a lot more people resulting in even more deaths. Take in mind these figures have reached this level since about February/March with your first declared case. America is in the ****, and many of its political leaders are too stupid to realize or dont care about the seriousness of the situation.

Maybe america will get herd immunity, in the coming years when 60% of the population has had it. Population of the USA 331 000 000 > 180 000 000 infected > conservative death rate over the entire population of say 1% not the 10% you are seeing at the moment >  1 800 000 dead (maybe as you say it was their time to die). Then you will have those that recovered some of whom will have complications caused by covid-19 many of whom wont be able to afford medical care. Will you or any member of your family fall into this group. Obama care might seem cheap in comparison. 

Not exactly. Governors have had most of the states locked down for months. And now even 4th of July is being canceled. I guess it don't really matter since the US isn't really free anyway.

I don't like conspiracies. I do like researching how the world really works and that is when you find the conspiracies. I really do wish the world was all peace and love and nobody wanted to control people and profit off of people's pain and death. I wish we could all get along as the human race no matter what color, or belief or language. But that is not the world we live in brother at this moment. Untill we wake up to what really goes on it is never going to change.

I don't know brother I am kind of tired of debating you about the Covid. Just do what you think is right for you and your family. That is all you can do. We can't change the world unless we change our own thoughts and beliefs.

The six questions are answered in the worldometer coronavirus link i repeatedly posted through out this thread. 

What was your political answer?

It's a big job and I have a feeling that nobody on this board would appreciate it very much anyway. I might still do it but for now I'll refer to the latest news from Texas.

It is being said that 1 in 4 in Dallas, Texas are tested as positive for Covid-19. That should blow the lid off the argument by itself, one way or another.

Keep in mind, in the US it's a political fight between the Dems who want the virus to last until the election and the Repubs who want it to go away as soon as possible. One person in four should decide it pretty quickly! 

In the meantime you may want to have a look at worldometers to see how the deaths in the US aren't proportional to the number of infections. As well as try to determine the hospitalizations/infections ratio.

Fwiw, the US is rolling along with about 600 to 800 deaths a day. The two main parties will be arguing that's signigicant/insignificant. 

Edited by montgomery

https://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/florida-hits-11-458-new-coronavirus-cases-in-daily-record-87060037749

Under DeSantos and Trump's lead, Florida is in big trouble.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

But according to the deaths and the infections, is Florida really in big trouble?

I think that maybe it's not as big trouble as the Dem's politics would like it to be. 

What do others think?

Edited by montgomery

Flummoxed and Thoth, the D party is playing it up for political purposes and the R party is playing it down for the same reasons. In the middle is the truth and it can be found by an examination of the 6 questions I proposed. 

That is for sure.

I am at the point anymore I could care less about the Covid. I am tired of hearing about it and if everyone dies I don't really care. It will free up some good housing and good jobs. So win,win.....

This is quite interesting. :surprise:

'No one has died from the coronavirus' | 04 July 2020 |A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent. Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a "criminal medical organization" for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic. Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it's currently "impossible" to create a vaccine against the virus. He also revealed that European pathologists haven't identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2. These stunning statements raise major questions, including about officials' and scientists' claims regarding the many vaccines they're rushing into clinical trials around the world. They also raise doubt about the veracity of claims of discovery of anti-novel-coronavirus antibodies (which are beginning to be used to treat patients). Novel-coronavirus-specific antibodies are supposedly the basis for the expensive serology test kits being used in many countries (some of which have been found to be unacceptably inaccurate). And they're purportedly key to the immunity certificates coveted by Bill Gates that are about to go into widespread use -- in the form of the COVI-PASS -- in 15 countries including the UK, US, and Canada.

https://legitgov.org/no-one-has-died-coronavirus