Science Forums

What Things Should I Consider For Me To Become A Successful Data Scientist?

Well than like Flummoxed said be a CEO or own your own business and control the slaves and serfs. If you could develop something like Jeff Bezos did with Amazon you could be one of the richest people in the world. And from watching what Jeff Bezos does he's not the smartest tool in the shed.

That's really interesting... I'll focus on it.

• 3 weeks later...

As everyone knows that data is playing a vital role in today’s IT industry. Every company is looking for those candidates who are having knowledge of handling data. The demand for these candidates is increasing in the market. The candidates who are having data maintaining skills they are getting jobs rapidly in the market rather than other candidates.

Mostly Student is getting trouble to handle such kind of data because the data come from different sources. And students are not having that high level of technical knowledge to handle these data. To handle that data first they have to learn and get the knowledge to handle large amounts of data. There is a number of institutes are available who provide classroom training on this course where students can learn and enhance their skills in handling the data.

Among the different centers available in the India data science Training Course in Bangalore is the best for data maintenance. For any institutes, the main pillar is their faculty which help students to shape their career in the respective fields. You can go to the official site of the nearlearn.com – data science course in Bangalore is having much more things to provide their students.

check here for more information about data science:

Edited by OceanBreeze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This sounds like Sanctus's department he is a data scientist, study hard and work harder then you will achieve your dream . Lastly, don't forget to let nothing stand in your way, there is strength of will that plays a large part in getting what you want.

Mod note: you made two posts and both had spam links. I deleted the links but left your posts for now. If the spam continues I will have to delete your posts and ban you.

It seems we have a copycat, don't copy my posts or if you do put a format like this with quotations around it "Post".

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 2 weeks later...

To become a successful data scientist you must have good knowledge in Mathematics and statistics and becoming a Data Scientist mandates familiarity with ML tools and techniques like k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, etc. Learn code and statistical programming languages like R, python, SAS and create a strong knowledge of databases like MySQL, Postgres and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark.

Thanks!!

As everyone knows that data is playing a vital role in today’s IT industry. Every company is looking for those candidates who are having knowledge of handling data. The demand for these candidates is increasing in the market. The candidates who are having data maintaining skills they are getting jobs rapidly in the market rather than other candidates.

Mostly Student is getting trouble to handle such kind of data because the data come from different sources. And students are not having that high level of technical knowledge to handle these data. To handle that data first they have to learn and get the knowledge to handle large amounts of data. There is a number of institutes are available who provide classroom training on this course where students can learn and enhance their skills in handling the data.

Among the different centers available in the India data science Training Course in Bangalore is the best for data maintenance. For any institutes, the main pillar is their faculty which help students to shape their career in the respective fields. You can go to the official site of the nearlearn.com – data science course in Bangalore is having much more things to provide their students.

check here for more information about data science:

I appreciate

• 2 months later...

If you want to become a successful Data Scientist then better to start learning the basics of Data Science and join any online courses. Try to attend seminars and read books related to data science. Do research and regular practice, only these things will make you a successful data scientist. Please note create a strong base in Mathematics, especially on statistics.

For your benefits i will suggest you to join "Nearlearn'' institute. Here you can take online classes.https://nearlearn.com/courses/ai-and-machine-learning/python-for-data-science

This is what I needed to see.I had a hard time thinking which online course should I take.I guess this would be among the perfect ones.Lemme get started. Thank you.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for late reply, thaqnks to spammer saw now that VMdevil pointed me out 🙂

The one thing no1 said is learnning by doing is best. So I suggest do some competitions on kaggle (= search kaggle ;-)), you might even get rich there 🙂 Got to top 20 once in a competition giving 100k as first price....but usual prices are more in order of 5k or so.
And they also have tutorials and shared code etc.