Photo
- - - - -

What Things Should I Consider For Me To Become A Successful Data Scientist?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#18 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:42 AM

Start in Washington DC  we know there isn't any intelligence there. :lol:

Now that is terrorism, I don't condone terrorism in any form only legitimate military action, meaning only in War would such devices even be prepared for usage, hints the term "Genetic Warfare".

Edited by VictorMedvil, 17 March 2020 - 03:50 AM.

#19 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:01 AM

Now that is terrorism, I don't condone terrorism in any form only legitimate military action, meaning only in War would such devices even be prepared for usage, hints the term "Genetic Warfare".

They also called the founding fathers of the US terrorist. If you are a global dictator don't that imply terrorizing the world? You would have literally taken all freedoms away and terrorize the people to conform to your ideologies. How is that not terrorism? War also is terror.

#20 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:05 AM

They also called the founding fathers of the US terrorist. If you are a global dictator don't that imply terrorizing the world? You would have literally taken all freedoms away and terrorize the people to conform to your ideologies. How is that not terrorism? War also is terror.

The distinction is not always clear but it has to do with the aspects governance(https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Governance).

Edited by VictorMedvil, 17 March 2020 - 04:05 AM.

#21 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:20 AM

The distinction is not always clear but it has to do with the aspects governance(https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Governance).

The way I see it over the years and years and years of government. Governments have been the biggest terrorist of all terrorizing other humans that aren't part of a certain government. And even terrorizing their own populations and even experimenting on their own populations without their knowledge.

#22 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1286 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:21 AM

Hi everyone
I'm a high school student taking the subjects of Maths,physics and chemistry. I'm really interested to become a data scientist and I can say it's in my blood.The only thing has brought me here is to ask from you experts the thing I should consider in order to fulfill my dreams.Of course I've tried to ask some people about this and one of them told me that I should begin learning python and SQL immediately... So I would also like to hear from you.. What do you think?

I'm sorry for my grammar.. Ain't from an English speaking country.
Regards.

Maybe just the information you were looking for   :)

#23 Avy213

Avy213

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 01:54 PM

Maybe just the information you were looking for :)

Thanks very much

#24 Avy213

Avy213

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:13 PM

Well than like Flummoxed said be a CEO or own your own business and control the slaves and serfs. If you could develop something like Jeff Bezos did with Amazon you could be one of the richest people in the world. And from watching what Jeff Bezos does he's not the smartest tool in the shed.

That's really interesting... I'll focus on it.
  • Thoth101 likes this

#25 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 09:35 PM

That's really interesting... I'll focus on it.

Good luck and remember the little guys when you become rich. :yes:

#26 Avy213

Avy213

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:47 PM

Good luck and remember the little guys when you become rich. :yes:

Haha don't worry about that sir.
Thanks indeed
  • Thoth101 likes this

#27 amit005

amit005

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 06:23 AM

As everyone knows that data is playing a vital role in today’s IT industry. Every company is looking for those candidates who are having knowledge of handling data. The demand for these candidates is increasing in the market. The candidates who are having data maintaining skills they are getting jobs rapidly in the market rather than other candidates.

Mostly Student is getting trouble to handle such kind of data because the data come from different sources. And students are not having that high level of technical knowledge to handle these data. To handle that data first they have to learn and get the knowledge to handle large amounts of data. There is a number of institutes are available who provide classroom training on this course where students can learn and enhance their skills in handling the data.

Among the different centers available in the India data science Training Course in Bangalore is the best for data maintenance. For any institutes, the main pillar is their faculty which help students to shape their career in the respective fields. You can go to the official site of the nearlearn.com – data science course in Bangalore is having much more things to provide their students.

check here for more information about data science:

Edited by OceanBreeze, 08 April 2020 - 06:32 AM.

#28 amit005

amit005

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I am new in this group.

#29 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 03:35 AM

This sounds like Sanctus's department he is a data scientist, study hard and work harder then you will achieve your dream . Lastly, don't forget to let nothing stand in your way, there is strength of will that plays a large part in getting what you want.

Mod note: you made two posts and both had spam links. I deleted the links but left your posts for now. If the spam continues I will have to delete your posts and ban you.

It seems we have a copycat, don't copy my posts or if you do put a format like this with quotations around it "Post".

Edited by VictorMedvil, 30 April 2020 - 03:37 AM.

#30 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 04:33 AM

It seems we have a copycat, don't copy my posts or if you do put a format like this with quotations around it "Post".

I was thinking for some reason that dude was you.lol!! You must have a fan. Or a stalker. :laugh:

#31 Shruti1234

Shruti1234

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 05:01 AM

To become a successful data scientist you must have good knowledge in Mathematics and statistics and becoming a Data Scientist mandates familiarity with ML tools and techniques like k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, etc. Learn code and statistical programming languages like R, python, SAS and create a strong knowledge of databases like MySQL, Postgres and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark.

#32 Avy213

Avy213

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:42 AM

To become a successful data scientist you must have good knowledge in Mathematics and statistics and becoming a Data Scientist mandates familiarity with ML tools and techniques like k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, etc. Learn code and statistical programming languages like R, python, SAS and create a strong knowledge of databases like MySQL, Postgres and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark.

Thanks!!

#33 Avy213

Avy213

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:48 AM

As everyone knows that data is playing a vital role in today’s IT industry. Every company is looking for those candidates who are having knowledge of handling data. The demand for these candidates is increasing in the market. The candidates who are having data maintaining skills they are getting jobs rapidly in the market rather than other candidates.

Mostly Student is getting trouble to handle such kind of data because the data come from different sources. And students are not having that high level of technical knowledge to handle these data. To handle that data first they have to learn and get the knowledge to handle large amounts of data. There is a number of institutes are available who provide classroom training on this course where students can learn and enhance their skills in handling the data.

Among the different centers available in the India data science Training Course in Bangalore is the best for data maintenance. For any institutes, the main pillar is their faculty which help students to shape their career in the respective fields. You can go to the official site of the nearlearn.com – data science course in Bangalore is having much more things to provide their students.

check here for more information about data science:

I appreciate