Science Forums

What Things Should I Consider For Me To Become A Successful Data Scientist?

Hi everyone

I'm a high school student taking the subjects of Maths,physics and chemistry. I'm really interested to become a data scientist and I can say it's in my blood.The only thing has brought me here is to ask from you experts the thing I should consider in order to fulfill my dreams.Of course I've tried to ask some people about this and one of them told me that I should begin learning python and SQL immediately... So I would also like to hear from you.. What do you think?

I'm sorry for my grammar.. Ain't from an English speaking country.

Regards.

Hi everyone

I'm a high school student taking the subjects of Maths,physics and chemistry. I'm really interested to become a data scientist and I can say it's in my blood.The only thing has brought me here is to ask from you experts the thing I should consider in order to fulfill my dreams.Of course I've tried to ask some people about this and one of them told me that I should begin learning python and SQL immediately... So I would also like to hear from you.. What do you think?

Regards.

This sounds like Sanctus's department he is a data scientist, study hard and work harder then you will achieve your dream. Lastly, don't forget to let nothing stand in your way, there is strength of will that plays a large part in getting what you want.

Edited by VictorMedvil

This sounds like Sanctus's department he is a data scientist, study hard and work harder then you will achieve your dream. Lastly, don't forget to let nothing stand in your way, there is strength of will that plays a large part in getting what you want.

Thanks bro..I'll follow your advice

https://www.edureka.co/blog/data-science-career-opportunities-your-guide-to-top-data-scientist-jobs What aspect of data science do you want to get into.

A couple of things not mentioned in the link, are you probably need to be mobile and locate where these data science companies and contracts are, especially early in your career.

The next is not something most people think off, likely due to an education which teaches being a good worker/servant, rather than a leader. You might want to consider starting your own business, in data science once you have some experience and learned the skill. Employ other data scientists to work for you and make some money, get rich, and let other people do the work. Be a business leader rather than a worker bee.

apologies for my grammar it is getting progressively worse. Yours is fine :)

The link was very helpful...I appreciate it bro. And you've also added some useful info to me.

Lastly you're an expert in English... Hope you're just kidding in your last paragraph haha

Hi everyone

Regards.

Most millionaires and great business men never finished college or school. Do you want to be a slave to the system or do you want to be your own entity? That is the question.

I'll consider the later choice

Well than like Flummoxed said be a CEO or own your own business and control the slaves and serfs. If you could develop something like Jeff Bezos did with Amazon you could be one of the richest people in the world. And from watching what Jeff Bezos does he's not the smartest tool in the shed.

There is another consideration, for you to take into account, bearing in mind the Corona virus is likely to cause a massive recession. You may not be able to easily find employment. You may have to start your own business and build it up from scratch, if you want to work. If you already have the computing skills, you may be in a good position to work from home, thus earning some money and avoiding the corona virus :) who knows you might even become rich, :) or bankrupt :(

He could develop a protective suit that keeps out all viruses and is stylish and comfortable. :lol: Also with a spot that holds unlimited toilet paper. He would sell trillions of suits. :rofl:

I think this shows how stupid the general population is when everyone is hoarding toilet paper, no different than monkeys.

And eggs! Eggs don't even last that long in the fridge. Atleast buy something that will last long. Now that I think about it. Maybe these egg snatchers are thinking about Easter in advance. Than I guess that would be smart. Ooo the absolute absurdity in Christians not knowing their holiday is really Pagan. :lol:

When I become global dictator, I am going to start a mandatory IQ test and if you test below like 100 kill the person, this starting to make me believe Hitler was right.

You don't even have to kill them yourself. Just put out a virus in all the geoengineering aircrafts you have the antidote for and no one would ever know it was you. Or with the 5G in place you can target all individuals with a shock that will give them a heart attack once all the IQ tests reach the app.

Edited by Thoth101

It isn't that easy to create a pathogen that kills only the stupid as the genetic markers for stupidity sometimes give rise to intelligence, the shock idea maybe more viable as it is hard to judge the intelligence of someone with current technology by genetics. Basically meaning I don't even with all the knowledge I have of Viral Engineering could create a pathogen that only kills stupid people, maybe based on ethnic background but not something like that(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon).

Start in Washington DC  we know there isn't any intelligence there. :lol:

Now that is terrorism, I don't condone terrorism in any form only legitimate military action, meaning only in War would such devices even be prepared for usage, hints the term "Genetic Warfare".

They also called the founding fathers of the US terrorist. If you are a global dictator don't that imply terrorizing the world? You would have literally taken all freedoms away and terrorize the people to conform to your ideologies. How is that not terrorism? War also is terror.

They also called the founding fathers of the US terrorist. If you are a global dictator don't that imply terrorizing the world? You would have literally taken all freedoms away and terrorize the people to conform to your ideologies. How is that not terrorism? War also is terror.

The distinction is not always clear but it has to do with the aspects governance(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governance).

Edited by VictorMedvil

The distinction is not always clear but it has to do with the aspects governance(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governance).

The way I see it over the years and years and years of government. Governments have been the biggest terrorist of all terrorizing other humans that aren't part of a certain government. And even terrorizing their own populations and even experimenting on their own populations without their knowledge.

Hi everyone

Regards.

Maybe just the information you were looking for   :)