Science Forums

Biggest Explosion In Recorded History

Vmedvil2

Remote viewing, is something I looked into in the past.  :shocked:  a long time in the past. I am pretty sure it can not be proven scientifically to be reliable and is likely more to do with the imagination. ie how do you tell the difference between what you imagine and what you see?

BUT since this forum is a mad house. 

Get you self some where quiet, and comfortable, although this isnt really necessary if you just want a feeling of where something is, or whats happening. ie You may have experienced a lucky feeling when playing cards and you know you have an unbeatable hand. likewise you may have a feeling your wife is pissed of with you after she hasnt spoken to you for a few days. We all should trust our feelings :)  

Next calm the mind, close the eyes and visualize where you want to be, (if you are walking at this stage, be careful not to trip up, fall down a hole or bang your head)

With no practice the picture might be a little dark, this happens a lot at night time when you are viewing locations in different time zones, always check if its daylight where you are going before you start remote viewing. Always head into a lit area.

Once you have more practice images become clearer, a bit like a well trained imagination ! 

The other method, which is a bit new age, is to meditate. The Chakras are there for guidance they are not real, but allow you to start by focusing on the entire body core moving up to the head, a glowing white light will start to engulf you. At this stage stay calm. With practice it becomes more intense. Dont move from the light, just wait and see and feel what comes into the light. Enjoy

Maybe I am pulling your leg  :innocent:  then maybe I am not. 

If you get some where with it, let me know, I know where to find some interesting people that might want to meet you. They often wear white jackets :)

When you go onto the CIA Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room and go through all the unclassified documents it tells you how to do it and how they trained people. All you do is type in the search bar on there Remote viewing. I am sure if you became a professional on it they would even recruit you. Although I am not sure if they recruit from other countries.

I think we all have intuition and that little voice to know certain things we just forgot and or don't know how to listen to it and use it. We have been programmed most of all lives that these things are all just in the movies and fake. So the programming needs to be broken which isn't always easy.

Since you bring up the Chakras. I was listening to a show I listen to, today. They said the DNA is holographic and it is the soul that connects to the DNA and that is connected to the Chakras. I probably didn't explain it the right way. I will have to go back on the show and type down what she said at some point. Our at least look up her name. It was very interesting. And the way she put it the Chakras or not fake but something like energy vortexes. When I was in Iraq I was doing some meditations with the Chakras every night for awhile. It seemed like it made me feel real positive and it kind of opened me up to learning more things. Not sure if I was doing it right but I tried.lol!