17 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 06:48 AM

It has been brought to my attention that autism is caused by the removal of the PKA gene which regulates UBE3A activity, as I had suspected there is a genetic cause however autism is reversible by restoring the function of this kinase. 

The gene's catalytic sub-unit – PRKACAPRKACBPRKACG,regulatory sub-unit type I - PRKAR1APRKAR1B, and regulatory sub-unit type II - PRKAR2APRKAR2B code PKA sub-units the insertion of all of these sub-units will re-encode the PKA gene and restore the function of the neurons to normal.

Gene Map Autism Cure Hybrid Retroviral Vector

N-Targetting-Extremophillic-Extended-Ret

Edited by VictorMedvil, 22 February 2020 - 09:28 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#2 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:30 PM

It has been brought to my attention that autism is caused by the removal of the PKA gene which regulates UBE3A activity, as I had suspected there is a genetic cause however autism is reversible by restoring the function of this kinase. 

The gene's catalytic sub-unit – PRKACAPRKACBPRKACG,regulatory sub-unit type I - PRKAR1APRKAR1B, and regulatory sub-unit type II - PRKAR2APRKAR2B code PKA sub-units the insertion of all of these sub-units will re-encode the PKA gene and restore the function of the neurons to normal.

Gene Map Autism Cure Hybrid Retroviral Vector

N-Targetting-Extremophillic-Extended-Ret

Isn't is possible also that the PKA gene can be poisoned and dies so to speak other then being born without it? Also if it is genetic it means it is something the parents are passing on the baby. Which could be from any number of things.

This is remarkable if true that it can be cured. How would the function of the kinase be restored? Does anybody else know about this?

#3 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:46 AM

Isn't is possible also that the PKA gene can be poisoned and dies so to speak other then being born without it? Also if it is genetic it means it is something the parents are passing on the baby. Which could be from any number of things.

This is remarkable if true that it can be cured. How would the function of the kinase be restored? Does anybody else know about this?

That is the gene map for a Retroviral Vector or "Viral Nanobot" with a gene insert, the functional genetic code of the kinase is injected into the cell by hijacking the Virus's entry into the cell protocols derived from nature before it was transformed into a Vector by DNA Re-sequencing, these are commonly now used in gene therapy if you coded that gene map inside a bacteria or cell it would create a inactived Virus or Vector that inserts DNA into cells based on the glycoprotein that one VSV-G being universal to insert it into every cell in the body. These Gene maps are in essence the basic genome of genetically engineered viruses transformed into DNA injectors.

Natural Virus Gene Map

maxresdefault.jpg

These gene maps when sequenced into anything with ribosomes create a physical virus such that this one creates this structure.

HIV-1 Structure 

HIVMAT7-JPG.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil, 23 February 2020 - 03:01 AM.

#4 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:53 AM

That is the gene map for a Retroviral Vector or "Viral Nanobot" with a gene insert, the functional genetic code of the kinase is injected into the cell by hijacking the Virus's entry into the cell protocols derived from nature before it was transformed into a Vector by DNA Re-sequencing, these are commonly now used in gene therapy if you coded that gene map inside a bacteria or cell it would create a inactived Virus or Vector that inserts DNA into cells based on the glycoprotein that one VSV-G being universal to insert it into every cell in the body. 

Is this in the news somewhere or is it being covered up and suppressed as usual? Most of the time the cures are covered up and suppressed. They don't have a continuous flow of money with cures.

#5 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:05 AM

Is this in the news somewhere or is it being covered up and suppressed as usual? Most of the time the cures are covered up and suppressed. They don't have a continuous flow of money with cures.

Yes, this is a relativity new approach however it has be used to cure several diseases(https://www.inverse....caine-addictionhttps://www.eurekale...a-gts012820.php,https://www.mdmag.co...le-cell-disease,https://www.dailymai...ndness-six.html)

All gene therapy currently approved by the government uses Viral Nanobots to deliver the gene, here is where I got these articles from, Link = https://www.google.c...iw=1366&bih=608

Edited by VictorMedvil, 23 February 2020 - 03:10 AM.

#6 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:12 AM

Yes, this is a relativity new approach however it has be used to cure several diseases(https://www.inverse....caine-addictionhttps://www.eurekale...a-gts012820.php,https://www.mdmag.co...le-cell-disease,https://www.dailymai...ndness-six.html)

All gene therapy currently approved by the government uses Viral Nanobots to deliver the gene, here is where I got these articles from, Link = https://www.google.c...iw=1366&bih=608

Do you mean approved by the FDA or is this in another country?

#7 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:14 AM

Do you mean approved by the FDA or is this in another country?

FDA and other countries too.

#8 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:25 AM

FDA and other countries too.

Government and Viral Nanobots is probably 2 things that shouldn't go together. I feel there is an ulterior motive although does sound promising. If Bill Gates was funding it I would surly run the other way.lol!

#9 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:28 AM

Government and Viral Nanobots is probably 2 things that shouldn't go together. I feel there is an ulterior motive although does sound promising. If Bill Gates was funding it I would surly run the other way.lol!

Bill gates and many others fund this type of research, it has cured over 12 diseases in the time we have had FDA approval since 2018. Each one of these cures I have created are worth over 1 million dollars per treatment, like you know my patents are worth over 1 billion dollars, you shouldn't fear people like that. I share them free of charge so people can create their own cures to diseases from reverse engineering them.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 23 February 2020 - 03:36 AM.

#10 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 04:55 AM

Bill gates and many others fund this type of research, it has cured over 12 diseases in the time we have had FDA approval since 2018. Each one of these cures I have created are worth over 1 million dollars per treatment, like you know my patents are worth over 1 billion dollars, you shouldn't fear people like that. I share them free of charge so people can create their own cures to diseases from reverse engineering them.

It's not that I fear Bill Gates and people like that. It is I detest them for how they lie to the human race. They always have ulterior motives other then what they say they are doing.

Now if it is true what you are saying then you are a true humanitarian for actually helping humans and not saying your helping and doing the complete opposite. For many of these billionaires it's not about helping people it is about helping themselves and their bottom line. Many of them have also lost all touch with reality and what it is like to be a normal living and breathing humans that don't have everything they want at every moment. I will call it the King Syndrome or maybe King Complex.

#11 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:00 AM

It's not that I fear Bill Gates and people like that. It is I detest them for how they lie to the human race. They always have ulterior motives other then what they say they are doing.

Now if it is true what you are saying then you are a true humanitarian for actually helping humans and not saying your helping and doing the complete opposite. For many of these billionaires it's not about helping people it is about helping themselves and their bottom line. Many of them have also lost all touch with reality and what it is like to be a normal living and breathing humans that don't have everything they want at every moment. I will call it the King Syndrome or maybe King Complex.

Well, I am too attached to my patents I don't have 1 billion dollars however they are worth more than that, maybe I would be different if I sold all my patents and had the actual money they are worth. I have never been a big person for acquiring money that I don't need, it's more about having the rights to create whatever technology I want rather than the money itself. I would never want to get locked out by legal reasons to my own patents, I enjoy making my creations and experimenting on them too much. I have always wondered why someone would sell their works for money, no one needs 1 billion dollars however I can always find uses for my devices on a personal level. Money is just money the ability to acquire physical items nothing more, In essence, I wouldn't sell my inventions for 1 billion dollars they are worth more than that to me. Money is just paper, these are the ability to change People and the Physical Universe, who can measure?

Edited by VictorMedvil, 23 February 2020 - 05:14 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#12 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:17 AM

Well I am too attached to my patents I don't have 1 billion dollars however they are worth more than that maybe I would be different if I sold all my patents and had the actual money they are worth. I have never been a big person for acquiring money that I don't need, it's more about having the rights to create whatever technology I want rather than the money itself. I would never want to get locked out by legal reasons to my own patents, I enjoy making my creations and experimenting on them too much. I have always wondered why someone would sell their works for money, no one needs 1 billion dollars however I can always find uses for my devices on a personal level. Money is just money the ability to acquire physical items nothing more, In essence, I wouldn't sell my inventions for 1 billion dollars they are worth more than that to me. Money is just paper, these are the ability to change People and  the physical universe, who can measure?

I was not aware that you are a Doctor. So then you should be very well aware of Big Pharma. Well I guess it depends on what kind of Doctor you are. Money is great to have and not to have to worry about anything but if we are aware that we can attract money when need there never is much of a problem. I have nothing against rich people and making billions. I have a problem with them not being honest in what they are really doing. I would love to see a billionaire fund a free energy product. But you don't see that happening. It's so empty and political what most of  them do.

#13 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:21 AM

I was not aware that you are a Doctor. So then you should be very well aware of Big Pharma. Well I guess it depends on what kind of Doctor you are. Money is great to have and not to have to worry about anything but if we are aware that we can attract money when need there never is much of a problem. I have nothing against rich people and making billions. I have a problem with them not being honest in what they are really doing. I would love to see a billionaire fund a free energy product. But you don't see that happening. It's so empty and political what most of  them do.

I am a Bio-physicist however not a doctor, I have just studied all the things that a doctor would know, Honorary Doctor only, basically they assume that I know all that a doctor in the subject would know.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 23 February 2020 - 05:23 AM.

#14 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:34 AM

I am a Bio-physicist however not a doctor, I have just studied all the things that a doctor would know, Honorary Doctor only, basically they assume that I know all that a doctor in the subject would know.

That is good. Quantum physics really interests me. I assume Bio physics is more based on the study of Biology. Or if I am wrong what is the difference between Bio and Quantum?

#15 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:35 AM

That is good. Quantum physics really interests me. I assume Bio physics is more based on the study of Biology. Or if I am wrong what is the difference between Bio and Quantum?

It is the Physics of biology many Bio-physicists work on Nanotechnology and Biotechnology.

#16 Thoth101

Thoth101

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:38 AM

It is the Physics of biology many Bio-physicists work on Nanotechnology and Biotechnology.

Very interesting. What do you think the chances are when they do their Geoengineering that they are spraying Nano particles in the air. Would you be able to tell if they did?

#17 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2243 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:39 AM

Very interesting. What do you think the chances are when they do their Geoengineering that they are spraying Nano particles in the air. Would you be able to tell if they did?

Yes, I would be able to tell using chemical tests.