Science Forums

New Evidence Supporting Supermassive Black Hole As Dark Matter Candidate

Dubbelosix

I don't think that article says what you think it says, that doesn't mean dark matter is black hole gravity, only that there are black holes that are medium sized, between a small stellar black hole and large super massive black holes.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Let me elaborate with the (probably oversimplified) equation that describes the SMBH as a candidate - the equation I proposed was

F = f(ρv²(Rot) /2) A(BH)

Last night I worked out the limits;

If f increases, it increases to the rotational velocity squared. If the density increases, it must also mean an increase in the black hole area. Likewise, if we reduce the area through Hawking radiation, the rotation velocity decreases with the mass.

Sure a black hole has a volume it's just that the black hole is rare but special case in which we can simplify the system. I know this has prompted relationship with the holographic principle, but in this case, the investigations of previous authors have shown that recessional velocities have a direct mathematical relationship with the area of the Smbh bulge size, which is basically a simplification of the area size. The extra corrective factors come from other black holes, that have condensed to the center of the typical spiral galaxy.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Not quite, only that the black hole bulge size seems to be mathematically relevant to the recessional velocities. I am quite sure the model could be extended in principle to volumetric cases, hence why I have stated, my equation is probably just a simplification, but a romantic equation nonetheless that attempts to explain these dynamics in respect to what I know so far.