Science Forums

Gravitational Curvatures Might Be A Vapor Of Liquid Space

devin553344

Because the equations are incorrect, I can tell by looking at them that it does not make the energy of a proton or electron which is 938 MeV or 0.511 MeV.

You can just tell by looking at the equations? You answered honestly, thank you, which means you didn't run the calculations, but just have an opinion. Opinion noted.

Edited by devin553344

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just tell by looking at the equations? You answered honestly, thank you, which means you didn't run the calculations, but just have an opinion. Opinion noted.

Then run that calculations and prove that it equals those numbers cause i put a 99% chance that it doesn't equal those numbers. Those numbers are calculated from Matter-Antimatter annihilation and Pair Production so it is known they are correct.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Then run that calculations and prove that it equals those numbers cause i put a 99% chance that it doesn't equal those numbers.

I use Microsoft Excel to look for equality in numerical calculations. Like I did for the boiling point equation that depicts the matter pressures of the proton and electron in this theory. Like I said, inside the exponent its about 9 digits accurate, and outside the exponent it's about 6, which is pretty awesome accuracy. You couldn't get anymore accurate with the given values of the proton and electron.

My equation is a simple equation. Don't be fooled by its form (the boiling point). It does in fact calculate accurately. I have the values laid out in Excel to prove it. But I'm not going to share my spread sheets. Just the equations, if you're interested in the idea you can run the calculations. I wouldn't have put them up here and misquoted the accuracy.