Science Forums

Robotic Work Force, The End Of Labor

Vmedvil2

We have the technology now to turn all the jobs over to robots, Let's work on that idea and actually turn all the human labor over to robots. Let's just build robots to do the work of the entire human species instead of having humans work allowed to peruse higher things. How many times have you heard at your current job, "now repeat that task"? As we edge closer to the singularity, we should turn all human labor over to robots. What do you think about this idea?

0.png

robot-workforce-workers-artificial-intel

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 8 months later...

Yes but then we tax per part and gives us taxes to create more jobs.

Self service checkouts should have the same tax put on them now. Taxes per customers use of them...1 hour = $18 dollars tax.

If we did my self funding idea, we would want robots because not many people would need to work.

Self funding sees us go into debt each country average population size of 25 million by $460 billion dollars "paying back the debt" as we get the money.

So we borrow $460 billion GDP interest is 5% so say 6% and we self fund people's water power bills and self fund hospital's saving tax money.

I worked out that $460 billion dollars self funds water & power bills "+" saves the public $31,000 taxes from hospital taxes over 3 years.

The good thing about self funding is once you fund it, it's self funded for life by interest interest. So if I give each state in Australia $11.5 billion dollars and like Adelaide with water bills 3* more then other states, we can self funded it for life like this..

Adelaide water department clears and makes profit of $320 million pa. 5% of $11.5 billion dollars in an interest fund is $575 million dollars pa. We hand $320 million to the water department and are left over with $255 million Dollars. We put back in that $255 million dollars each year from interest, and it makes 5% pa to give the department a rise of $25 million dollars every 2 years or something like $140 million dollar rise in cost and profits every 10 years..... That's how you self fund for life.

We may go into debt but we ant paying 6%pa interest. That's because we are going to collect the public's water and power bills every month bills for the last time they pay for them. That means within an month or say 3 months, I ruffly collecting 25% of that $460 billion dollars "so" 6 months time I got 50% of that money we borrowed.

The point is that each month I collect it, I can pay back the debt. In 6 months time, I have payback 50% of it or better yet, just stick it in an interest fund making 6% pa also. This means the 6% I borrow the $460 billion dollars for only turns out to be less then 1% to borrow it....Just tax the public $25 each for an 1 off tax and that 1% is paid for...No more water or power bills, and in each state 5 big hospitals are self funding for life from $12 billion each making $625 million dollars pa to cover their running cost. Adelaide only has 4 big hospitals same as other state's "so" really 3 bug hospitals in Sydney and Qld Mel can have a budget off $775 million dollars.

I think you get the point. The hole would can self fund now saving the public $62,000 pa within 6 years time. 12 years time the government will save another well save for its self $60,000 pa. Now $60,000 * 27 million people = $5 trillion dollars ish extra in revenue.

11 hours ago, Soulcreator0123 said:

Yes but then we tax per part and gives us taxes to create more jobs.

Self service checkouts should have the same tax put on them now. Taxes per customers use of them...1 hour = $18 dollars tax.

If we did my self funding idea, we would want robots because not many people would need to work.

Self funding sees us go into debt each country average population size of 25 million by $460 billion dollars "paying back the debt" as we get the money.

So we borrow $460 billion GDP interest is 5% so say 6% and we self fund people's water power bills and self fund hospital's saving tax money.

I worked out that $460 billion dollars self funds water & power bills "+" saves the public $31,000 taxes from hospital taxes over 3 years.

The good thing about self funding is once you fund it, it's self funded for life by interest interest. So if I give each state in Australia $11.5 billion dollars and like Adelaide with water bills 3* more then other states, we can self funded it for life like this..

Adelaide water department clears and makes profit of $320 million pa. 5% of $11.5 billion dollars in an interest fund is $575 million dollars pa. We hand $320 million to the water department and are left over with $255 million Dollars. We put back in that $255 million dollars each year from interest, and it makes 5% pa to give the department a rise of $25 million dollars every 2 years or something like $140 million dollar rise in cost and profits every 10 years..... That's how you self fund for life.

We may go into debt but we ant paying 6%pa interest. That's because we are going to collect the public's water and power bills every month bills for the last time they pay for them. That means within an month or say 3 months, I ruffly collecting 25% of that $460 billion dollars "so" 6 months time I got 50% of that money we borrowed.

The point is that each month I collect it, I can pay back the debt. In 6 months time, I have payback 50% of it or better yet, just stick it in an interest fund making 6% pa also. This means the 6% I borrow the $460 billion dollars for only turns out to be less then 1% to borrow it....Just tax the public $25 each for an 1 off tax and that 1% is paid for...No more water or power bills, and in each state 5 big hospitals are self funding for life from $12 billion each making $625 million dollars pa to cover their running cost. Adelaide only has 4 big hospitals same as other state's "so" really 3 bug hospitals in Sydney and Qld Mel can have a budget off $775 million dollars.

I think you get the point. The hole would can self fund now saving the public $62,000 pa within 6 years time. 12 years time the government will save another well save for its self $60,000 pa. Now $60,000 * 27 million people = $5 trillion dollars ish extra in revenue.

That's not how debt works, you don't collect money you have to pay the money back with interest. I'll add to the docket that you are insane and a crackpot.

Edited by VictorMedvil