Science Forums

Coronavirus And 20% Tea Tree Oil

LaurieAG

Please pass on that 20% Tea Tree Oil applied to the Hair, ears and eyes of all people and animals in affected areas will help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Rat fleas spread the plague and bat mites spred Coronavirus.

7 days after heavy rains insects spawn and bats chase them. The bats can be seen in 512km radar and the swarms can be seen in dual doppler radars as white patches.

On January 18 we received 325mm of rain in 10 hours, the insects swarmed 7 days later and the bats chased them. The cause of the rain was 3 returning rocket boosters that dropped overhead around the start of the heavy rain.

All of the rocket boosters re-entered during the next week. The first one dropped from 500km over Africa to 125km above us as shown by the satellite plots on Satview.org.

The rocket boosters were CZ-3B R/B, KZ-1A R/B and PSLV R/B.

AEST is UTC+10.

This was not deliberate as a similar thing happened during the US Apollo program and we had the Vietnam War.

Basically excess liquid Oxygen combined with Hydrogen on the way down, froze and then melted overhead much like a block of ice from a jets toilet.

Please pass on that 20% Tea Tree Oil applied to the Hair, ears and eyes of all people and animals in affected areas will help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Rat fleas spread the plague and bat mites spred Coronavirus.

Please lets not let this happen again.

I have just come off a 10 day antibiotic program so I'm OK but there are many people around the world who appear to have lost the plot.

I am not going to argue with you, please help the people who are in need before more die or are infected as these things went around the world multiple times.

Edited by LaurieAG

• 1 month later...

7 days after heavy rains insects spawn and bats chase them. The bats can be seen in 512km radar and the swarms can be seen in dual doppler radars as white patches.

On January 18 we received 325mm of rain in 10 hours, the insects swarmed 7 days later and the bats chased them. The cause of the rain was 3 returning rocket boosters that dropped overhead around the start of the heavy rain.

All of the rocket boosters re-entered during the next week. The first one dropped from 500km over Africa to 125km above us as shown by the satellite plots on Satview.org.

AEST is UTC+10.

This was not deliberate as a similar thing happened during the US Apollo program and we had the Vietnam War.

Basically excess liquid Oxygen combined with Hydrogen on the way down, froze and then melted overhead much like a block of ice from a jets toilet.

I have just come off a 10 day antibiotic program so I'm OK but there are many people around the world who appear to have lost the plot.

I am not going to argue with you, please help the people who are in need before more die or are infected as these things went around the world multiple times.

There is no way that 20% Tea Tree Oil prevents the spread of coronavirus, this definitely doesn't work. Stupid bullshit like this doesn't work against viruses. Have you caught the crank disease? Secondly, antibiotics do nothing against viruses so those antibiotics will do nothing against coronavirus.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Secondly, antibiotics do nothing against viruses so those antibiotics will do nothing against coronavirus.

Antibiotics are used to treat pneumonia which is the main killer in Coronavirus cases.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov

Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. Symptoms range from a mild cough to pneumonia.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30211-7/fulltext

Of the 99 patients with 2019-nCoV pneumonia, 49 (49%) had a history of exposure to the Huanan seafood market.

Tea tree oil will prevent bat mites from getting into you and your pets hair and ears and prevent passing infected blood.

https://www.virginiabatpros.com/blog/how-to-get-rid-of-bat-mites/

Bat mites, also known as bat bugs, are very similar to bed bugs in that they also consume the blood of a host. However, bat mites are a different type of parasite that are caused by a very specific reason; and that reason is a bat infestation. If you have bat mites in your home, it means that you most likely also have bats. Most bats carry these mites, so if you discover them, you can safely assume there are bats living somewhere in your home as well. If you discover bats in your home, then you can safely assume you will need to resolve a bat mite infestation too.

Bat mites are a problem for many reasons, mostly involving personal comfort and hygiene. They can transfer to other hosts; and when they move from a bat to the rest of the home, they usually survive by feeding off of the blood of humans or pets. This can cause a wide range of skin irritation, including itchiness, bumps, reddening, burning, and more.

Antibiotics are used to treat pneumonia which is the main killer in Coronavirus cases.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30211-7/fulltext

Tea tree oil will prevent bat mites from getting into you and your pets hair and ears and prevent passing infected blood.

https://www.virginiabatpros.com/blog/how-to-get-rid-of-bat-mites/

This is viral pneumonia basically it is like its bacterial or fungal counterparts however this is caused by a virus, the symptoms are the same however antibiotics will not cure this type of pneumonia as it is not bacteria that causes the inflammation of the alveoli in this case, but rather the virus itself. Secondly, while mites may spread the corona-virus they are not the primary carrier, the primary carrier is human to human contact along with things like cough droplets such that it is a bio-aerosol(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioaerosol#Virus) transmission like with most viruses that are like the corona-virus and Common Cold(rhinovirus).

"Coronaviruses can spread in the following ways:

• Coughing and sneezing without covering the mouth can disperse droplets into the air.
  • Touching or shaking hands with a person who has the virus can pass the virus between individuals.
  • Making contact with a surface or object that has the virus and then touching the nose, eyes, or mouth.
  • Some animal coronaviruses, such as feline coronavirus (FCoV), may spread through contact with feces. However, it is unclear whether this also applies to human coronaviruses."(https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/256521#transmission)

"How COVID-19  Spreads Person-to-person spread

The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.

• Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
  • Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.

These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs."(https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/transmission.html)

Even your own article tells how it spreads did you not read it, it is a bio-aerosol it doesn't matter if you are in blood to blood contact with the animal or person, meaning this is why you are dumb because its airborne.

"How it spreads

There is evidence that the virus spreads from person-to-person.

The virus is most likely spread through:

Edited by VictorMedvil

AEST is UTC+10.

Good Lord!

There is so much crackpottery packed into just one post . . .

I would facepalm but I need to go wash my hands first.

Apparently 60% rubbing alcohol kills the virus on your hands. Scoth is only typically 40% so wont work :)

Better to keep the scotch to make a hot toddy, with Honey and vitamin c.

As for hand sanitizers, alcohol content isn't even required as the coronavirus is of the enveloped type. Vigorous hand washing with soap and water is all that is necessary to disrupt the lipid envelope, rendering the virus not viable. You don't kill viruses so much as you destroy them as they are not actually living things (although not everyone agrees on that point)

According to this article:

How can we prevent the infection of coronavirus?
- Wash the hands extensively with soap and warm water or use alcoholic hand disinfectant.
- Keep away the hands and fingers from the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid the crowd and the direct contact with the infected individuals, or person who are looking sick.
- Follow the sneeze etiquette.

more:

https://interestingearth.com/coronavirus-what-you-should-know-about-it.html

I love the 3 one:
In my office, almost everyone looks sick on an avarege Friday afternoon :D

I don't suppose that anybody has considered that people who are cleared of Coronavirus and are then reinfected may have pets that are carriers who haven't been treated?

Australian Animal Health Laboratory research on the Hendra virus, another bat virus with a much higher mortality rate than Covid-19, uncovered this infection vector.

https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industries/farms-fishing-forestry/agriculture/livestock/horses/hendra-virus/dogs

Research work at the Australian Animal Health Laboratory concluded that there is the potential for transmission of Hendra virus to people from acutely infected dogs. The research showed that most infected dogs in the trial did not show any signs of illness at a time when they were shedding Hendra virus.

I don't suppose that anybody has considered that people who are cleared of Coronavirus and are then reinfected may have pets that are carriers who haven't been treated?

Australian Animal Health Laboratory research on the Hendra virus, another bat virus with a much higher mortality rate than Covid-19, uncovered this infection vector.

https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industries/farms-fishing-forestry/agriculture/livestock/horses/hendra-virus/dogs

Did you get the Corona virus or was it something else? Did they say?

Did you get the Corona virus or was it something else? Did they say?

I have had severe COPD for around 18 months since my new next door neighbor installed air-conditioning units 2 years ago and they run them almost all year round. I suppose I'm lucky I don't have Legionnaires disease. My area has always had plenty of flying foxes/fruit bats around and currently there are at least half a dozen roosting in the palm trees surrounding my house. If you have ever had a dog that went blind and deaf due to bat mites you would not hesitate to use tea tree oil on them to keep the little blighters away.

It wouldn't surprise me if my next door neighbor was **** scared of the bats as she also has palms with bats and the first place the Hendra virus was found is less than 1 hours drive away from where I live. Its mortality rates leave Coronavirus in the shade but it needs horses to get really nasty for humans.

I have had severe COPD for around 18 months since my new next door neighbor installed air-conditioning units 2 years ago and they run them almost all year round. I suppose I'm lucky I don't have Legionnaires disease. My area has always had plenty of flying foxes/fruit bats around and currently there are at least half a dozen roosting in the palm trees surrounding my house. If you have ever had a dog that went blind and deaf due to bat mites you would not hesitate to use tea tree oil on them to keep the little blighters away.

It wouldn't surprise me if my next door neighbor was **** scared of the bats as she also has palms with bats and the first place the Hendra virus was found is less than 1 hours drive away from where I live. Its mortality rates leave Coronavirus in the shade but it needs horses to get really nasty for humans.

Gosh that is awful! Do the air conditioners blow right in your house? Can't you sue them for that?

Here in the states we don't have a problem with bats in most places but the deer tick that carries Lyme disease is killing a lot of pets especially in the East Coast area with states closer to New York. Apparently that was made in a laboratory also that "coincidently" got out. I have a hard time believing coincidental but be as it may.

A comment from one of south african friends this morning, to put things into perspective ref the Corona virus.

The Corona Virus has killed around 1000 people in the last 60 days, in south africa in the last 60 days where they dont yet have corona virus, 3000 people have been murdered, they are averaging 50 murders a day. 

Well the mainstream media and the global elite love spreading fear and have people panic. The question is why? What is the endgame for them? That is what we should be asking. Who is set to benefit from this the most?

If you can cause a panic in the stock markets, or a recession, and you are placed to earn billions, and of course dont give a **** about anything else but earning money. Why not cause a global panic, from a virus. The stock markets will recover, you can bet on it. If you took your money out first before causing the panic, you could put it back in at the bottom of the market and make a killing. 

How does the global panic get started? You would need a irresponsible media, and some idiot readers.

Victor might like this > Its only killing the elderly who have past there useful stage in life, and have to die of something, they are a growing burden on the health service and the economy, so why should working people, tax payers, or the young even care.   

In some countries euthanasia is legal, in others countries people live on their own with illness and have to wait to die suffering. The corona virus might be exactly what some elderly, and sick people actually want to catch. 

Great points!

That would be interesting to find who sold a huge amount of stocks before the Corona virus hit. That reminds me of 911 when a few things oddly happened with the stock marked before it happened. It was seen that their were definitely those that knew about it before it happened. But I know that is a whole other thread.lol!

Well just about everywhere you go and almost every site has corona virus, corona virus and more corona virus.lol! It is at the point of ridiculous now. I think the media is just making a mockery of themselves now and it is so see through and transparent.

Victor sure will.lol! Well in the US there was a DR. Koverichian. I probably butchered that name who would kill you if you signed up. But it is illegal in the US and he actually went to jail for it. I really don't see a problem that if the elderly want to end their life they should have the right to. Especially if they are in so much pain. Heck I am sure many of them want to die also. But I do think it is unfair to do it against peoples will. I am sure if they set up clinics where the elderly could willingly to go into be terminated they would get rid of a lot of elderly and even make money off of it. So yea I think you are right in some elderly wanting to catch it. Although I think they would like a less painful way to go.

AEST is UTC+10.

Edited by OceanBreeze
removed label