Science Forums

I Wanna Throw A Internet Friend Party

Vmedvil2

Hello, I was thinking about throwing a internet friend party sometime this year, would you guys be interested in coming to the real life online friend party?

You are responsible for your own transit to the party but everyone is invited, afterward the nerds can come with me to see the Fermi-lab Tevatron accelerator in Chicago, IL which is about 2 hours from my house. There will be security at the front door of my house though just in case anyone trys to steal anything or fights anyone. There will be Pizza, Booze and Cuban Cigars too for those that just want to party at the 40 acres out here.

download.jpg

images.jpg

download.jpg

Come on guys let's crash Fermi-lab, Link = https://www.fnal.gov/

Edited by VictorMedvil

Ive not been to Chicago yet, and still have a valid US visa. you are not going to lace those cigars with any toxic chemical are you  :eek:  

Only the finest weeds,....... j/k however unless you roll that way.

Lovely idea but home is where the heart is, especially in these times - not even my partner persuaded me to move, so love lost.

I am not asking you to move out here just to show up to a like 2 or 3 day party. You will get  a chance to share your theories with fermilab personnel at the after party during the guided tour.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Alright guys if no one wants to come, I can't quite throw a party.

Canceled I guess.

We could have totally crashed fermi-lab!

Just remember I offered to let you see Antimatter and party, Link = https://www.fnal.gov/pub/science/inquiring/questions/antimatterprod.html

I will just go to Fermi-lab by myself and talk to them about making Anti-matter Pentaquarks.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I would love to go, but.... Australia..  :help: 

Plus: we'll if I can't steal things and fight then that is a problem LOL:

I would love to crash Fermi-labs, and I would love to see the anti-light that radiates from anti-matter!!! 

But seriously, that's a really nice offer to make... so 'go science'..

• 3 weeks later...