#1 Daxiazun

Daxiazun

Curious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:35 PM

Frequency  Universe realities Theory

Sorry the long one was a bit vague . All life and matter is energy based . It all has a frequency . It also vibrates which is called a resonance . Since all matter has a similar Frequency and the concept of a mirror type style of a universe. Could we change our frequency ?and if we could , what would it do? Possibly break apart the object or shift it to another frequency? Your thoughts?

Edited by Daxiazun, 16 January 2020 - 12:30 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#2 Thoth101

Thoth101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 03:08 AM

Frequency  Universe realities Theory

Sorry the long one was a bit vague . All life and matter is energy based . It all has a frequency . It also vibrates which is called a resonance . Since all matter has a similar Frequency and the concept of a mirror type style of a universe. Could we change our frequency ?and if we could , what would it do? Possibly break apart the object or shift it to another frequency? Your thoughts?

Yes I think so Frequencies and Vibration. I think if we raise our frequency and vibration it would take us into a higher dimension such as the 5th dimension. If we lower our vibration or frequency into denser material we would be much like a rock. I guess that would be called moving down to the 2nd dimension.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alternate reality, frequency, gravity, time and space, reality theory