Science Forums

Websites' Traffic

hi ,

is there a link may show us the types of websites and their traffic monthly?

(e.g. : some journals traffic , any specific & personal website's traffic. and specified websites traffic by region or language)

here is one more question: can we assume that if I prepare my website in chinese ,it will be more crowded than preparing in english.

thanks

Edited by inverse

• 2 months later...

There are so many tools by using that you can analyze the traffic of your website..

Google analytics is the best tool to analyze the traffic. other than that free tools are also there but i would suggest you google analytics that gives exact metrics of your website..

and i think your content should be in english only.. English is the primary language for the website you can also gain lot of traffic from the website which is in english language. so i don't think so that by changing language you will get more traffic.

hi ,

is there a link may show us the types of websites and their traffic monthly?

(e.g. : some journals traffic , any specific & personal website's traffic. and specified websites traffic by region or language)

here is one more question: can we assume that if I prepare my website in chinese ,it will be more crowded than preparing in english.

thanks

Yes,

i have some tools, so if you have a specific site, we can look at it.