Science Forums

Which Program/engine Can We Use To..?

What do you mean by "insight of voice and images". If you want to make a video there's quite a few options both free and paid (you often get what you pay for). Eg Adobe's Premiere line.

If you mean something strange by "insight" you're going to need to make that more clear...EG if you're looking for a binaural beat generator, or something like it.

What do you mean by "insight of voice and images". If you want to make a video there's quite a few options both free and paid (you often get what you pay for). Eg Adobe's Premiere line.

If you mean something strange by "insight" you're going to need to make that more clear...EG if you're looking for a binaural beat generator, or something like it.

hi @gahd :) :) :)

I mean the interior of any voice & image document , and yes most commonly videos. but of course other voice documents will also be used.

I would like to make changes on them but here, I have to be able to include in it some contents in those videos/images with specific & very sensitive settings.

thanks

my opinion : probably or presumably it should be possible with specific program (e.g. C, but not sure which of these: C,C#,java)

Edited by inverse