Science Forums

Dark Matter Is Virtual Mass

pittsburghjoe

Dark Matter is not a particle. A cloud chamber says it isn't viable. 

So you can get Dark Matter two ways: Matter that was tossed in a black hole or a Matter/Antimatter fight.

Annihilation doesn't include the quantum waves which is what Dark Matter is.

All Unobserved Matter Waves have mass ..including Dark Matter. They all are not physical until observed, but Dark Matter is decapitated ..it doesn't have the ability to gain a physical state. It remains quantum waves.

Dark Matter it is a mass variable in the quantum field. Annihilation experiments in the past were not equipped to discover mass as a variable ..virtual. A photon being released from an antimatter experiment shows it wasn't large enough or didn't take place in the same conditions at the beginning of time.

The law of conservation of mass/energy is directly related (Annihilation to Dark Matter)

Virtual mass effects the bending of spacetime. Mass is virtual in a matter-wave, real when observed.

Annihilation is probably the most extreme event observable matter can endure. I wonder if the annihilation event itself generates a new unobservable matter wave. How can we be so sure of the conditions at the beginning of time? What are the requirements for annihilation? What if the starting conditions didn't permit energy release? If only matter annihilated, conservation would want virtual mass. I wonder if fusion is taking place during annihilation to contribute to the larger mass of Dark Matter.

Dark Matter behaves like a ghost atom. It doesn't interact with matter because it is only waves. It sinks into gravity wells because spacetime can't tell the difference.

Quantum weirdness events (superposition, entanglement, tunneling) do not occur when spacetime is involved. They happen in their own dimension of quantum waves. Observed particles are in duality mode, the quantum field is still treating it like a wave while spacetime is making it physical. Dark Matter doesn't have a duality mode, it remains unobservable quantum waves no matter what.

Dark Matter is my proof of a dimension of unobservable quantum waves.

Virtual mass effects the bending of spacetime. Mass is virtual in a matter-wave, real when observed.

Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser

Shows us the entire path of the particle is known before it starts moving. Entangled particles hold the same state while in flight. When the first particle hits it's final panel in a shortened path, it knows if its entangled brother will ever be physical or not in flight. Aka, it knows if spacetime got involved. 

Which Way Quantum Eraser

Something very interesting happens when you cause two state changes in the path of a particle before it hits a final panel. If a particle knows (the unreal dimension) two state changes are going to occur, it goes back to being unreal quantum waves. When you see fringes appear on the final panel, it is because the quantum waves ignored the polarizers at the slits and the additional polarizer as unreal quantum waves. Waves pass though physical objects ..spacetime objects.

The evidence is the results we get with current experiments. If you insist on a new experiment then you could do this: Access a tunneling experiment that is already known to display tunneling through a barrier. On the side that the particle exits the barrier you make sure the particle will be observed before it hits a final panel. If I'm correct, you should not get any results on the final panel.

Accepting what I have said about Dark Matter allows us to have a unifying theory of everything. We just have to add a dimension of unobservable quantum waves and a physical state dispatcher.

For grasping the theory of everything I only needed 7 facts, the evaporation rate of black holes, light cannot escape the interior of an event horizon, the concentration of redshift, the hubble constant, that every possible 3 dimensional shape combined is a sphere, the distance of the particle horizon (twice the hubble radius), and the speed of light.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

Dark Matter existing is not in question do to observed movements with galaxies. It exists ..virtually.

Quantum weirdness events do not occur when a spacetime physical state is involved.

Gravity isn't a force ..it's just the curvature of spacetime. It cares about one thing, mass. A virtual object achieves a Spacetime physical state by observation, measurement, wave collapse, decoherence, or being large enough for zero diffraction showing fringes. Spacetime is GR. The Virtual Dimension was always here, Spacetime has a beginning.

Particles have a physical state. They are real. You are never going to catch Dark Matter as a particle.

It's funny to me that they like to explain it away assuming they are rare ..we know they are not according to how much mass they add to the environment.

Dark Matter is not a particle. A cloud chamber says it isn't viable. 

So you can get Dark Matter two ways: Matter that was tossed in a black hole or a Matter/Antimatter fight.
Annihilation doesn't include the quantum waves which is what Dark Matter is.

All Unobserved Matter Waves have mass ..including Dark Matter. They all are not physical until observed, but Dark Matter is decapitated ..it doesn't have the ability to gain a physical state. It remains quantum waves.

Dark Matter it is a mass variable in the quantum field. Annihilation experiments in the past were not equipped to discover mass as a variable ..virtual. A photon being released from an antimatter experiment shows it wasn't large enough or didn't take place in the same conditions at the beginning of time.

The law of conservation of mass/energy is directly related (Annihilation to Dark Matter)

Annihilation is probably the most extreme event observable matter can endure. I wonder if the annihilation event itself generates a new unobservable matter wave. How can we be so sure of the conditions at the beginning of time? What are the requirements for annihilation? What if the starting conditions didn't permit energy release? If only matter annihilated, conservation would want virtual mass. I wonder if fusion is taking place during annihilation to contribute to the larger mass of Dark Matter.

Dark Matter behaves like a ghost atom. It doesn't interact with matter because it is only waves. It sinks into gravity wells because spacetime can't tell the difference.

Quantum weirdness events (superposition, entanglement, tunneling) do not occur when spacetime is involved. They happen in their own dimension of quantum waves. Observed particles are in duality mode, the quantum field is still treating it like a wave while spacetime is making it physical. Dark Matter doesn't have a duality mode, it remains unobservable quantum waves no matter what.

Dark Matter is my proof of a dimension of unobservable quantum waves.

Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser
Shows us the entire path of the particle is known before it starts moving. Entangled particles hold the same state while in flight. When the first particle hits it's final panel in a shortened path, it knows if its entangled brother will ever be physical or not in flight. Aka, it knows if spacetime got involved. 

Which Way Quantum Eraser
Something very interesting happens when you cause two state changes in the path of a particle before it hits a final panel. If a particle knows (the unreal dimension) two state changes are going to occur, it goes back to being unreal quantum waves. When you see fringes appear on the final panel, it is because the quantum waves ignored the polarizers at the slits and the additional polarizer as unreal quantum waves. Waves pass though physical objects ..spacetime objects.

The evidence is the results we get with current experiments. If you insist on a new experiment then you could do this: Access a tunneling experiment that is already known to display tunneling through a barrier. On the side that the particle exits the barrier you make sure the particle will be observed before it hits a final panel. If I'm correct, you should not get any results on the final panel.

Accepting what I have said about Dark Matter allows us to have a unifying theory of everything. We just have to add a dimension of unobservable quantum waves and a physical state dispatcher.

Oh come on man, it doesn't matter what you say unless you can explain it within the bounds of physical theory, you are missing the math that displays that without it means nothing.

• 8 months later...