Science Forums

Why I Should Be An Admin

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Victor for once I agree with you. 

He is literally worse than Polymath, I respected polymath for having a different theory which was sometimes helpful and annoying but this guy is literally like the most annoying and moronic person I have ever met. Just crap keeps spilling out all over the forum which is nonsense from this guy. So, we have ++Support for a ban on OverUnityDeviceUAP.

Edited by VictorMedvil

It really isn't up to the majority, I am the only one who developed a system that produced results in sycamore via the entangled echorelocation of my thought patterns, the rest of the technologies have been suggested with video evidence provided by myself and airforce cameras. The facts are simple. Dispute them, go ahead and try.

a4uo7WF.gif

I'll believe someone's passable at math when they can make a universal equation to find out what price a product must be set at to arrive at an even dollar outcome after taxes.  It's not hard at all, but I've seen too many people fail to generate one off the cuff without google plugging in as a dryware skill box.