Science Forums

Dark Matter Is Proof That Unobserved Quantum Waves Are In Its Own Dimension Without A Physical State.

pittsburghjoe

Gravity waves detected across cosmic voids means spacetime isn't the only game in town that can explain/use gravity. 

The universe isn't expanding ..the cosmic voids are. I'm unconvinced that dark energy is a thing. I suspect cosmic voids don't have spacetime.

Black holes permanently strip matter of the ability to be observed ..to have a physical state. I bet black holes sh!t out dark matter whenever it feeds, but because the matter can't be physical anymore it doesn't fall back in.

Dark Matter is a ghost of its previous physical self. That physical self is still stuck in a black hole. What is wild is that this ghost holds a variable of mass that spacetime still thinks is physical.

Dark Matter can't use spacetime. It can't be observed because of this. The quantum realm is its own dimension for unobservable waves.

All Unobserved Matter Waves have mass ..including Dark Matter. They all are not physical until observed, but Dark Matter missing that part. Mass in the form of quantum fields is accepted by spacetime.

Somewhere around 1 x 10-18g in a vacuum is a new constant.

The diffraction gets too small to identify fringes. It's a natural size for the object to be physical and to never be in superposition.

Uncollapsed(stateless | unphysical | virtual) Quantum Waves + State(Matter Field or wave collapse or decoherence) + zero Diffraction showing fringes = Physical Matter (Real)

If an object is too large to display fringes, it is automatically physical. The question now is if auto-physical objects have a physical state or maybe being naturally physical doesn't require it.

Do I need to claim there is a physical state in the first place for even quantum sized objects if it is the same thing as: wave collapse, decoherence, and zero diffraction?

There has to be something that causes a particle to be physical or not before it even starts moving. If it is to only be a wave in flight, duality doesn't apply. But if physical, duality is allowed. Maybe I need a different term for "physical state".

If I started using "Real" instead of "physical state" would that get physicists off my back about mass meaning a physical property?

GR deals with what is Real.

Wave Collapse, Decoherence, and Zero Diffraction cause something to be Real.

GR for reality

QM wave function for unreal (only probabilities)

Does this mean Diffraction is directly related to Superposition?

It is curious to me that spacetime limits the speed of light and gravity to the same speed.

This Is Why The Speed Of Gravity Must Equal The Speed Of Light

The "unobserved" isn't real/physical and therefore not involved with spacetime. It doesn't have gravitons.

Unobserved/Unreal quantum waves do not follow the laws set by spacetime.

Maybe it would help if I explained what is happening in three famous quantum experiments. The Double Slit, Delay Choice Quantum Eraser, Which Way Quantum Eraser.

The Double Slit

Layered, Unobserved quantum fields begin to combine to assemble a new particle. The Dimension of the Unreal is able to know if the physical state of the particle will be requested in it's path. Something we know is capable of doing a state change is called a detector. But there are other more natural means of causing it. A particle with a physical state going through a double slit will only go through one slit. An unreal, quantum wave will go through both slits and display interference/fringes on a final panel. The final panel does cause a wave collapse but does not give the particle a physical state while in flight.

Delay Choice Quantum Eraser

Shows us the entire path of the particle is known before it starts moving. Entangled particles hold the same state while in flight. When the first particle hits it's final panel in a shorten path, it knows if its entangled brother will ever be physical or not in its path.

Which Way Quantum Eraser

Something very interesting happens when you cause two state changes in the path of a particle before it hits a final panel. If a particle knows (the unreal dimension) two state changes are going to occur, it goes back to being unreal quantum waves. When you see fringes appear on the final panel, it is because the quantum waves when through polarizers at the slits and the additional polarizer at unreal quantum waves.

QFT assumes spacetime is involved ..it's not. It uses points (x, y, z) Cartesian coordinates. They are assuming those points are in spacetime. There isn't anything saying it has to be locations from spacetime.

Spacetime is fine for points in space when the object in question is observed/has a physical state.

Unobserved quantum fields do not need spacetime to function.

You never get anything faster than light ..when spacetime is involved.

Observation/state change, gets spacetime involved. You are not considering speeds from unobserved objects.

If what I'm describing isn't spacetime ..it would be something completely new/undiscovered. A property of nature. I have no doubt something is going on here and it's the key to the theory of everything.

The dimension of the quantum field does not use spacetime and therefore GR. Dark Matter doesn't have duality. Duality is for when a particle is using the dimension of the quantum field and spacetime. Dark Matter can only be unobservable waves. Black holes don't care about anything unobservable. 

We detect gravitation waves across cosmic voids, this isn't proof spacetime was there because Dark Matter waves can handle gravity ..meaning the dimension of the quantum field can handle gravity virtually.

Quantum weirdness events (superposition, entanglement, tunneling) do not occur when spacetime is involved. They happen in the dimension of quantum waves.

There isn't a problem with position and momentum when the object in question has a physical state. The Uncertainty Principle is only for unobserved waves.

Observed particles are in duality mode, the quantum realm is still treating it like a wave while spacetime is making it physical ..take this into account and isn't uncertain anymore.

I do still hold the possibility that dark matter is from something like a black hole before the galaxy formed. So I'm not 100% on how it got here, just that it is quantum waves and can't ever be physical or observed.

How about extremely early on, the universe was only a series of neighboring black holes even bigger than suppermassive's. They got to a size we have never heard of and explode spreading dark matter as far are they can. The reason we have cosmic voids is because the starter black holes pulled all their matter in but not over the horizon. The matter that was in the voids becomes the galaxies we see today.

I got a new idea for you because an exploding black hole is hard sell. The quantum wave dimension was already here filled with evenly spaced dark matter waves. Spacetime gets introduced to the dimension and suddenly their mass variable have a meaning and they naturally slide into gravity wells. Maybe every new observable atom was assigned a dark matter wave and the left over ones just pooled into galaxies.