Science Forums

Empty Space Inside Galaxies Must Be Different Than Empty Space Outside Of Them

pittsburghjoe

Are you now asking about many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics. Roger Penrose mentioned above, is into this stuff here have a read of a wiki link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation You might also want to google other stuff Penrose theorizes about. Multiple repeating Big Bangs over Aeons might get you started. Here is a utube 

The Copenheigen interpretation assumes that uncertainty correlates to locations in alternate realities between the "state" state and the wave state.

Which is juxtaposed to my galactic filaments as strings interpretation:

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/j5yngp/the-universe-is-made-of-tiny-bubbles-containing-mini-universes-scientists-say

Any object in interstellar space was likely formed in a spacetime bubble and then was tossed out.

You're not even being pragmatic enough for an educated guess, so you're not even doing inductive reasoning properly.

Most scholarly or as it's currently known, "scientifically literate" folk, aren't even capable of William Sidis level inductive and deductive reasoning skills so don't feel too bad.

You're talking about strings forming a spacetime foam or a state particle's inner structure being generated out of a "holeum" by. That's fine, but it's had always originated from that black hole within black hole's spin causing fluctuations in a doubly miniaturized spacetime foam the only reason it's location wouldn't still correspond to that of a black hole isn't because the black hole evaporated but because of the causal disconnect of a continuum where time ticks in reverse, that black hole that housed the strings could be on the other side of the universe. That's why locations where string dilation causes the length of a state particle to exceed the Planck mass (1/9^28th of a phonon volume of 7e-7 meters) a bubble forms that is causally disconnected from the rest of spacetime, because without a string or a black hole within a black hole, you just have the interior of a black hole, which is somewhere else in space and somewhen else in time.

There are too many theories around to read them all. At some stage int he future perhaps a plausible theory will emerge to explain time, space, and gravity.

I dont like string theory, its a mathematical toy. But ideas have emerged from it that might be in the right direction. Perhaps you should start a thread on your galactic filaments as strings interpretaion, it might be amusing.

I already did. "The Idea of The Cosmic Set", as in Mandelbrot Set but with the structure of the cosmos instead of a beetle looking thing.

okay, new idea. You don't get gravity without spacetime, so the first spacetime bubble from the big bang had to be around to allow the supermassive blackholes to form. But after they did their thing and a galaxy formed, the spacetime bubble around the galaxy broke away from the main bubble.

Under no model of a black hole do black holes split into two, they may merge but that's it. In my model a black hole is an area of spacetime, i.e. tired light phonons, that has literally become so condensed that it's lost any available entropy (lambdamax) and have no where else to go as it continues to experience length contraction, the volume of space has been turned literally inside out. Sphere eversion is a thing, but it's generally just a geometry trick to get a material inside out without creating 90 degree angles. In the case of my holeum black holes it's not just spatial but also temporal as space and time are inexorable connected. So you're left with an interior, still made of space and time and vacuum fluctuations and particle pair production, but it's changing the other direction in time i.e. William sidis' black hole, this explains why it's black and we can't actually see energy unless it's going the normal direction in time but if we could a black hole merger, or a merger of stellar mass BHs into an SMBH, would look like a spherical SMBH turning into a pole that grows from both sides, when two or three of these poles from different supermass black holes cross paths we may get a stellar mass black hole at the conjunction.

Is it possible that the big bang and the start of spacetime are two separate events? We are finding out that inflation is a load of cr@p https://phys.org/news/2019-11-planck-space-observatory-universe-sphere.html

I'm thinking the big bang might not of happened at all. The quantum field (infinity) was instantly filled with atoms that were separated evenly. Somewhere in the middle of the universe, a sphere of spacetime was enacted that expanded at the speed of light. With spacetime comes gravity, so mega black holes formed the galaxies. That expanding spacetime sphere is what is expanding in the already existing quantum field.

There is an initiating spacetime bubble that covers every inch of space as it enlarges, but as galaxies form, sub bubbles form allowing nothingness between them.

The cosmic background radiation map isn't proof of a big bang. It's just spray from all the Gamma Ray Quasars that formed.

The quantum field has always been and always will be. Spacetime has a beginning. The current universe OBVIOUSLY is a mix of spacetime bubbles and nothingness (empty quantum field). I imagine the first iteration of the universe started by a god filling infinity (the quantum realm) with evenly spaced virtual atoms. Then an analog spacetime simulation was written to bring the virtual atoms to life by giving them gravity to form galaxies. The nothingness between galaxies was not considered a problem because a single galaxy was enough to support an ecosystem.

I think we will find that gravity is exactly the strength necessary to make this happen.