4 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 08:36 PM

I have found a way to make yourself biological immortal but it will be expensive at 12 cents a base pair, the human genome is 3.2 billion base pairs theoretically you could construct  your entire genome in plasmids there would be 1,066,667 plasmids if each plasmid contained one gene which the average length of a gene is 3000 bp. If you constructed your entire genome within Retroviral Plasmids it would cost 448 million dollars per person, then you would have a active vector containing each one of your genes that are undamaged then you could use this synthetic DNA template to reintegrate DNA as it mutated keeping you alive forever. This is with current day technology that biological immortality could be achieved then like the storing your DNA method (http://www.sciencefo...al-immortality/) you could live forever without end as long as the Viral Vectors were kept away from things like radiation always having a perfect set of your own synthetic DNA awaiting to be transferred into your body at a moment's notice as any gene is damaged via mutation. This would reverse and permanently stop the aging process your cells always being in perfect health via genetic immortality being able to produce every protein without natural mutation being a genetic code that doesn't change over time. You could live to be a million-million years old and never age a bit as the genetic code could always code for the proper proteins like a 18 year old. I dub this new method "Genetic Reconstruction, Immortality" and put a price tag of 600 million dollars on the gene therapy per treatment which will make you never die via aging.

0011-1-A-Molekularis-terapiak-en-book.pn

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 October 2019 - 06:55 AM.

#2 OverUnityDeviceUAP

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:54 AM

What is the small organisms attacking our DNA causing it to slip up when copying itself.

#3 OverUnityDeviceUAP

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:56 AM

Pretty sure it comes from the proteins in the mammals we eat. We should only eat reptiles because the mammals are closer to us their DNA and cellular structure has bacteria better suited to cause our DNA to slip up. Without aging there can be no evolution, but when you're me what's the point of evolving beyond perfection?

#4 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:29 PM

Pretty sure it comes from the proteins in the mammals we eat. We should only eat reptiles because the mammals are closer to us their DNA and cellular structure has bacteria better suited to cause our DNA to slip up. Without aging there can be no evolution, but when you're me what's the point of evolving beyond perfection?

There are multiple sources of DNA damage being cellular metabolism, Ionizing Radiation, UV Light, Chemical Exposure, and Replication Errors. I don't think it is the food that we eat but rather the processes of the mitochondria that cause DNA damage as the mitochondria does the glycolysis and citric acid cycle, there is an amount of ions released that actually damage that DNA called "Free Radicals" these "Free Radicals" with their charge disrupt the bonds of DNA. The H+ ions from the Citric Acid Cycle are especially bad for DNA being positively charge they often interact with DNA.

mitochondria-process.png

Edited by VictorMedvil, 03 November 2019 - 12:35 PM.

#5 OverUnityDeviceUAP

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

It obviously has something to do with what we eat:

https://www.kurzweil...ality-naturally

They say it doesn't matter what you eat until you're 40 but switching to a hardcore paleo diet before that age apparently can switch off scenesence at least according to Kurzweil.

Personally, there is a presence on this planet and it has to do with those UFO designs I was talking about. And in close encounters of the 5th kind subjects have been physically altered or have a way of communicating with them, remote viewing, mk ultra, etc were based on this phenomenons this is accompanied with tinitus. Perhaps you could employ the metaphysical nature for immortality. I have my own experience with that but this isn't necessarily a sciencforum discussion but I will say if they can enter a black hole as I described in your time travel thread, under the physics of my model they can literally rearrange the strings comprising the state particles that compose your person at 18 to 36 orders of magnitude higher than the speed of light.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP, 03 November 2019 - 02:29 PM.