15 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 08:36 PM

I have found a way to make yourself biological immortal but it will be expensive at 12 cents a base pair, the human genome is 3.2 billion base pairs theoretically you could construct  your entire genome in plasmids there would be 1,066,667 plasmids if each plasmid contained one gene which the average length of a gene is 3000 bp. If you constructed your entire genome within Retroviral Plasmids it would cost 448 million dollars per person, then you would have a active vector containing each one of your genes that are undamaged then you could use this synthetic DNA template to reintegrate DNA as it mutated keeping you alive forever. This is with current day technology that biological immortality could be achieved then like the storing your DNA method (http://www.sciencefo...al-immortality/) you could live forever without end as long as the Viral Vectors were kept away from things like radiation always having a perfect set of your own synthetic DNA awaiting to be transferred into your body at a moment's notice as any gene is damaged via mutation. This would reverse and permanently stop the aging process your cells always being in perfect health via genetic immortality being able to produce every protein without natural mutation being a genetic code that doesn't change over time. You could live to be a million-million years old and never age a bit as the genetic code could always code for the proper proteins like a 18 year old. I dub this new method "Genetic Reconstruction, Immortality" and put a price tag of 600 million dollars on the gene therapy per treatment which will make you never die via aging.

0011-1-A-Molekularis-terapiak-en-book.pn

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 October 2019 - 06:55 AM.

#2 OverUnityDeviceUAP

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Hiatus for misbehaving.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:54 AM

What is the small organisms attacking our DNA causing it to slip up when copying itself.

#3 OverUnityDeviceUAP

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Hiatus for misbehaving.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:56 AM

Pretty sure it comes from the proteins in the mammals we eat. We should only eat reptiles because the mammals are closer to us their DNA and cellular structure has bacteria better suited to cause our DNA to slip up. Without aging there can be no evolution, but when you're me what's the point of evolving beyond perfection?

#4 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:29 PM

Pretty sure it comes from the proteins in the mammals we eat. We should only eat reptiles because the mammals are closer to us their DNA and cellular structure has bacteria better suited to cause our DNA to slip up. Without aging there can be no evolution, but when you're me what's the point of evolving beyond perfection?

There are multiple sources of DNA damage being cellular metabolism, Ionizing Radiation, UV Light, Chemical Exposure, and Replication Errors. I don't think it is the food that we eat but rather the processes of the mitochondria that cause DNA damage as the mitochondria does the glycolysis and citric acid cycle, there is an amount of ions released that actually damage that DNA called "Free Radicals" these "Free Radicals" with their charge disrupt the bonds of DNA. The H+ ions from the Citric Acid Cycle are especially bad for DNA being positively charge they often interact with DNA.

mitochondria-process.png

Edited by VictorMedvil, 03 November 2019 - 12:35 PM.

#5 OverUnityDeviceUAP

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Hiatus for misbehaving.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

It obviously has something to do with what we eat:

https://www.kurzweil...ality-naturally

They say it doesn't matter what you eat until you're 40 but switching to a hardcore paleo diet before that age apparently can switch off scenesence at least according to Kurzweil.

Personally, there is a presence on this planet and it has to do with those UFO designs I was talking about. And in close encounters of the 5th kind subjects have been physically altered or have a way of communicating with them, remote viewing, mk ultra, etc were based on this phenomenons this is accompanied with tinitus. Perhaps you could employ the metaphysical nature for immortality. I have my own experience with that but this isn't necessarily a sciencforum discussion but I will say if they can enter a black hole as I described in your time travel thread, under the physics of my model they can literally rearrange the strings comprising the state particles that compose your person at 18 to 36 orders of magnitude higher than the speed of light.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP, 03 November 2019 - 02:29 PM.

#6 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:30 PM

This needs to be tested.

#7 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:53 AM

You're not technically allowed to monetize genetic modification yet. And if you were, we still haven't mapped the entire nucleotide sequence, the human genome is no exception.

The human genome project was completed in april 2003(https://www.nature.c...-the-human-828/) meaning that the entire human genome was mapped and people monetize genetic modification currently in the form of gene therapy(https://www.google.c...iw=1366&bih=657), both these statements are false.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 17 March 2020 - 12:55 AM.

#8 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:53 AM

Base=/=every nucleotide sequence, each person has a unique set of base pairs:
"Human DNA is a ladder a billion nucleotides long. Most possible combinations of
nucleotides are nonsense: they would cause the synthesis of proteins that perform no useful
function. Only an extremely limited number of nucleic acid molecules are any good for
lifeforms as complicated as we. Even so, the number of useful ways of putting nucleic acids
together is stupefyingly large - probably far greater than the total number of electrons and
protons in the universe. Accordingly, the number of possible individual human beings is
vastly greater than the number that have ever lived: the untapped potential of the human
species is immense. There must be ways of putting nucleic acids together that will function
far better - by any criterion we choose - than any human being who has ever lived.
Fortunately, we do not yet know how to assemble alternative sequences of nucleotides to
make alternative kinds of human beings. In the future we may well be able to assemble
nucleotides in any desired sequence, to produce whatever characteristics we think desirable
- a sobering and disquieting prospect." -Cosmos
Therapy=/=modification

On my second point, human enhancement is considered by many to witchcraft for lack of a better word, the more into tampering with aging you get the more political opposition.

Both those are valid points, however this is not some sort of sorcery this is science, but if it were I would gladly call myself Victor Medvil the Necromancer, I am just perusing Lichdom like any reasonable Necromancer.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 18 March 2020 - 01:59 AM.

• P8ly likes this

#9 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:12 AM

You'd let people who don't deserve immortality have it because they give you paper while good people age and die because you're capitalizing on their lack of resources available to modify themselves?
You my friend are Victor Medvil the Marxist Exploiter.

If I can take 600 million dollars from billionaires I would gladly make them immortal, it just requires a change of perspective. I need that paper in order to continue the exploit their labor, we live in a society of debt slavery may as well continue the cycle, it is your punishment for not overthrowing the billionaires that control this world to see them become immortal while you rot, call me oppressor your words are empty on me.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 18 March 2020 - 02:16 AM.

#10 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:21 AM

I never understood why people valued the concept of capital.

Are you aware of alternative concepts that can't be governed the false-pretense of organized society? Such as hedonic capital, because only nature can grant you power. Everything you can think of will be thought of, has been thought of, these monopoly games of life are already being kept in check by nature. Nature is the collective, nature is in control here, because nature knows what you know.

As I said to continue to exploit labor of working individuals which would sell their children for that paper.

If I can take 600 million dollars from billionaires I would gladly make them immortal, it just requires a change of perspective. I need that paper in order to continue the exploit their labor, we live in a society of debt slavery may as well continue the cycle, it is your punishment for not overthrowing the billionaires that control this world to see them become immortal while you rot, call me oppressor your words are empty on me.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 18 March 2020 - 02:22 AM.

#11 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:40 AM

I used to think like that. Right now I'm in the futility of effort phase. I enjoy peace, a lack of responsibility, because I have done nothing to own up to, have grasped no power to toil to maintain. It is very liberating to let go, to replace ambition with hope of divine providence.

This has become a philosophical debate on the ethics of what you hope to accomplish here. If you propose to have some knowledge of anti-scenesence you wish to propprietise than your competition is Ray Kurzweil

Don't worry Ray Kurzweil will be long dead before Immortality becomes viable, as for me I have many years left. It will take only time.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 18 March 2020 - 02:40 AM.

#12 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:10 AM

I know I wouldn't want to remain immortal in this world. I am happy with leaving this Earth after 70 or 80 years. I am already bored after 40. I have pretty much seen and done everything I wanted to do in this lifetime. I could not imagine wanting to stay here 100 more years or forever. :eek: . I could see millionaires and billionaires wanting to do it. They don't want to give up their money and power through their death.

#13 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:27 AM

I know I wouldn't want to remain immortal in this world. I am happy with leaving this Earth after 70 or 80 years. I am already bored after 40. I have pretty much seen and done everything I wanted to do in this lifetime. I could not imagine wanting to stay here 100 more years or forever. :eek: . I could see millionaires and billionaires wanting to do it. They don't want to give up their money and power through their death.

I want to stay here forever and rule forever until the universe breaks down, There is just so much to do, I cannot understand how you could be bored at 40.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 18 March 2020 - 03:28 AM.

#14 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:44 AM

Quality versus quantity sort of thing?

Personally, I have **** quality now so I know I'm gonna live a long *** time until quality is restored

I mean I enjoy my life. I guess I just get tired of working and being a debt slave. It would be nice just to be able to explore the world without any worries. I guess I could focus a little more on creating more money. It has worked for me in the past. A baby sucks the energy out of you also and kids. :rotfl:

#15 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 03:50 AM

Maybe you will see what I mean when your 40 and have kids. :lol:

I guess I am just ready to move on to other parts of the universe with my consciousness. I am an old soul and I just get tired of coming back to this planet to enlighten these entities. :crazy:

#16 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 10:53 PM

Why would I ever have kids. I just said on the previous page that I enjoy having no responsibilities.

I thought I never would have kids also but woman are very convincing.lol!