Science Forums

Gr Deals With What Is Real.

pittsburghjoe

Somewhere around 1 x 10-18g in a vacuum is a new constant.

The diffraction grating gets too small to identify fringes. It's a natural size for the object to be physical and to never be in superposition.

Uncollapsed(stateless | unphysical) Quantum Waves + State(Matter Field or wave collapse or decoherence) + zero Diffraction = Physical Matter (Real)

If an object is too large to display fringes, it is automatically physical. The question now is if auto-physical objects have a physical state or maybe being naturally physical doesn't require it.

Do I need to claim there is a physical state in the first place for even quantum sized objects if it is the same thing as: wave collapse, decoherence, and zero diffraction?

There has to be something that causes a particle to be physical or not before it even starts moving. If it is to only be a wave in flight, duality doesn't apply. But if physical, duality is allowed. Maybe I need a different term for "physical state".

If I started using "Real" instead of "physical state" would that get physicists off my back about mass meaning a physical property?

GR deals with what is Real.

Wave Collapse, Decoherence, and Zero Diffraction cause something to be Real.

We just need GR to handle duality for Unification.

GR for reality

QM wave function for unreal

Does this mean Diffraction is directly related to Superposition?

It is curious to me that spacetime limits the speed of light and gravity to the same speed.

There shouldn't be limits unless this is a simulation.

General Relativity = Reality = Spacetime

Spacetime = Physical Matter = Wave Collapse = Decoherence = Matter Field State = Zero Diffraction Showing Fringes = Universal Analog Simulation

Analog Simulation = Light/Gravity Limit

Limits imply a frame rate is necessary for a processor to refresh.

The universe without spacetime would be quantum wave information that could never become real/physical.

Spacetime is the tip of the iceberg that it represents. Yes it is space and time intertwined ..but it is so much more than that.
Edited by pittsburghjoe

The "unobserved" isn't real/physical and therefore not involved with spacetime. It doesn't have gravitons.

Consider the universe without spacetime. I believe there is an era before spacetime. ..Nothing was real/physical. General Relativity didn't exist.

If you were a god and wanted life to be a thing ..you would have to create something that worked on the existing system (quantum wave information). Living things need things/environment/themselves to be real/physical to work. It makes sense for a "god" to write an analog simulation called spacetime. 

The "unobserved" isn't real/physical and therefore not involved with spacetime. It doesn't have gravitons.

Consider the universe without spacetime. I believe there is an era before spacetime. ..Nothing was real/physical. General Relativity didn't exist.

If you were a god and wanted life to be a thing ..you would have to create something that worked on the existing system (quantum wave information). Living things need things/environment/themselves to be real/physical to work. It makes sense for a "god" to write an analog simulation called spacetime. 

Yes....Yes.... More Nonsense that's all this forum needs. If I could use nonsense as a power source you would be a source of infinite energy.

Edited by VictorMedvil

You can't observe objects going faster than light ..except for galaxies. The space between galaxies doesn't have spacetime which is why they are separating faster than light.

This might explain dark matter halos around galaxies ..It's matter that doesn't have spacetime and can't be given a physical state. 

Edited by pittsburghjoe

For Dark Matter known to be inside the optical boundaries of a galaxy:

Either the spacetime bubble is indenting to accommodate the dark matter inside ..or dark matter can never become physical even when in spacetime.

I would hesitate to be the first person to leave the boundaries of a galaxy.

My evidence is that galaxies are separating at an exponential rate.

The galaxies are not expanding internally ..so they are in a spacetime bubble that has a boundary.