49 replies to this topic

#35 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:21 AM

Ya like I read those books and understand every word of it and the symbolism behind it, often times I can even understand the technology used in the book and how to create it, it's not magic its technology.

I would like to know where they got these ideas from. I am not so sure they had a time machine when Revelations was written.

#36 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:51 AM

I would like to know where they got these ideas from. I am not so sure they had a time machine when Revelations was written.

Well, someone from the future used a time machine and told them to probably prevent or make the events of revelations happen. It goes back to how the virgin birth is possible which is much like in vitro fertilization because of time travel. The book of revelations at the end literally says they send Jesus back in time as a messager to make the self-fulling prophecy happen from a city in the sky or Dyson's cube/sphere.

The Place they time travel from.

"22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

Reverse Time Travel to john proclaimed and a temporal paradox.

"12“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

"16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”"

Or the entire bible could just be nonsense, either way it is a interesting read, but if these things were to literally happen in real life that is my version of what is happening.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 20 February 2020 - 02:28 AM.

#37 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:02 AM

In these titles we see that Ra is the King and Lord of Heaven. If Osiris is the King of heavenly kings then Ra and Osiris are the same personality. Osiris was the human incarnation of Ra. Jesus was the human incarnation of Yahweh. Ra is equivalent to Yahweh while Osiris is equivalent to Jesus.

Well, someone from the future used a time machine and told them to probably prevent or make the events of revelations happen. It goes back to how the virgin birth is possible which is much like in vitro fertilization because of time travel. The book of revelations at the end literally says they send Jesus back in time as a messager to make the self-fulling prophecy happen from a city in the sky or Dyson's cube/sphere.

"22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

Reverse Time Travel to john proclaimed and a temporal paradox.

"12“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

"16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”"

Or the entire bible could just be nonsense, either way it is a interesting read, but if these things were to literally happen in real life that is my version of what is happening.

That's an interesting take on it. What I came to so far is that the Bible Jesus didn't exist but was a combination of entities put together to create this story of Jesus such as one being Apollonius of Tyana. Another Krishna for example, of India, was one of the religious cults and groups in Rome, and his story was merged with that of Apollonius of Tyana. The story of Krishna as that entity who came into the earth born of a virgin and who attempted to save people from error and sin, but who was hanged for his efforts. Another factor I think is the bible is an astrotheological literary hybrid. The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man called Jesus in the place of the sun, and pay him the adoration originally paid to the sun.

What comes to mind in the last verse is Morning Star. It is interesting that in the book Isiah I think it was they changed from the Hebrew Morning Star to Lucifer. In most copies it will say Lucifer. So that is interesting in Revelations they call Jesus the Morning Star. Also in Egypt literature the Alpha and Omega and first and last was RA and or Osiris.

In these titles we see that Ra is the King and Lord of Heaven. If Osiris is the King of heavenly kings then Ra and Osiris are the same personality. Osiris was the human incarnation of Ra. Jesus was the human incarnation of Yahweh. Ra is equivalent to Yahweh while Osiris is equivalent to Jesus.

http://www.egyptorigins.org/ejc.htm

Edited by Thoth101, 20 February 2020 - 03:45 AM.

#38 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:12 AM

Ok so I am rereading it a few times and trying to make sense of it. I have to wonder what is the bid deal with a Lamb and at the same time the Lamb is the lamp and it also holds a book of life. And who would the Lord God Almighty be? I can't remember off hand but is there a zodiacal sign with a lamb on it? I know Jesus is sometimes called the fish because he is equated with Pisces. It's just a very odd verse.lol!

#39 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1571 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:12 AM

Ok so I am rereading it a few times and trying to make sense of it. I have to wonder what is the bid deal with a Lamb and at the same time the Lamb is the lamp and it also holds a book of life. And who would the Lord God Almighty be? I can't remember off hand but is there a zodiacal sign with a lamb on it? I know Jesus is sometimes called the fish because he is equated with Pisces. It's just a very odd verse.lol!

This is Interesting take on the older stuff, https://www.academia...-_Robert_Graves

• Thoth101 likes this

#40 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:39 AM

This is Interesting take on the older stuff, https://www.academia...-_Robert_Graves

Oh yes Robert Graves. Didn't he also write a book on then many entities that Jesus was copied from? Thanks for the link. :D

#41 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:41 AM

Oh yes Robert Graves. Didn't he also write a book on then many entities that Jesus was copied from? Thanks for the link. :D

Which makes the entire Bible and Quran false as I always suspected, the stuff about time travel and someone conquering the Earth is the only way any of it would be able to actually happen in "Real Life", I guess this always proves what I had suspected that these religions are False or "666" to use Bible terms. Then truly Moses, Jesus, and the others are the "False Prophets". I knew it but I always held out a respect for the possibility that these books could be information from the future via Time Travel.

download.jpg

Personally, I think it is good news that there is no "God" being that he is a genocidal manic with delusions of grandeur, I just wanted to kill him anyways on the off chance that he did exist as a time traveling future dictator. Damn, and I could have stolen time travel from God, it's really a shame that those books are false, The Perfect Prey.

3-E6-F33-B300000578-4329092-image-m-2-14

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Edited by VictorMedvil, 21 February 2020 - 04:15 AM.

#42 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:15 AM

Which makes the entire Bible and Quran false as I always suspected, the stuff about time travel and someone conquering the Earth is the only way any of it would be able to actually happen in "Real Life", I guess this always proves what I had suspected that these religions are False or "666" to use Bible terms. Then truly Moses, Jesus, and the others are the "False Prophets". I knew it but I always held out a respect for the possibility that these books could be information from the future via Time Travel.

download.jpg

Personally, I think it is good news that there is no "God" being that he is a genocidal manic with delusions of grandeur, I just wanted to kill him anyways on the off chance that he did exist as a time traveling future dictator. Damn, and I could have stolen time travel from God, it's really a shame that those books are false, The Perfect Prey.

3-E6-F33-B300000578-4329092-image-m-2-14

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Yes. As far as I know religion has been one of the greatest mind controls on humans their ever was. Religion is just a mechanism for control. If there is a God it is you and I and every living thing not some entity out there sitting in the universe granting prayers and sending people to hell. You truly are the master of your own destiny. You are an infinite multi dimensional being. What religion does it make you give all your energy to something outside of yourself when all the power is in you and you are God.

Yes I thought it was great news when I broke free from the Christian religion. It was a great relief and as you I detest the Old Testament God. Even if he was the true God I would burn in hell before I worship that psychopath. If there was a hell but we know that is fictious also. But you can create your own hell. Which I don't recommend doing although some want to experience a type of hell. We pretty much create our own reality.

#43 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 09:38 AM

Have you ever considered you might be a reincarnated Adolf Hitler or Genghis Khan, just landed in the wrong location. :) 

The Art of war is a very interesting book, it is I understand essential reading of officers in the US forces. It is also a good book for business directors to read. The Chinese wrote the book, what we have written in English, is a cut down version of the Chinese original, or so I was lead to believe.

#44 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 09:54 AM

Have you ever considered you might be a reincarnated Adolf Hitler or Genghis Khan, just landed in the wrong location. :)

The Art of war is a very interesting book, it is I understand essential reading of officers in the US forces. It is also a good book for business directors to read. The Chinese wrote the book, what we have written in English, is a cut down version of the Chinese original, or so I was lead to believe.

Actually, I am the reincarnation of Einstein I am just pissed that you built so many nuclear bombs without giving me any money for them. Also, Tesla hitched a ride when Einstein was reincarnated and is pissed that all his inventions were stolen. Then of course then Zhao Zheng hitched a ride with Tesla and it's the Tesla and  Zhao Zheng that make me like this,That's why I am so messed up...

Edited by VictorMedvil, 21 February 2020 - 10:08 AM.

#45 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:06 AM

Actually, I am the reincarnation of Einstein I am just pissed that you built so many nuclear bombs without giving me any money for them. Also, Tesla hitched a ride when Einstein was reincarnated and is pissed that all his inventions were stolen. Then of course then Zhao Zheng hitched a ride with Tesla and it's the Tesla and Zhao Zheng that make me like this,That's why I am so messed up...

You couldnt see your way to having a chat with ralf perhaps pointing him right direction then. :)  

#46 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:18 AM

You couldnt see your way to having a chat with ralf perhaps pointing him right direction then. :)  

Ralf is doing fine, I have tried, he is doing alright, sometimes I read some of the stuff he writes but basically I am too far behind and that thread is so large that I don't really want to read it, that thread is seriously too long to read. He will eventually figure it out.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 21 February 2020 - 10:19 AM.

#47 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:33 AM

Ralf is doing fine, I have tried, he is doing alright, sometimes I read some of the stuff he writes but basically I am too far behind and that thread is so large that I don't really want to read it, that thread is seriously too long to read. He will eventually figure it out.

72 pages is a bit daunting. Even for einstein maybe :)

#48 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:44 AM

Flummoxed and VictorMedvil yous are cracking me up! I am just LMAO!! :lol:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

#49 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1571 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:24 PM

Among others he wrote "I Claudius". He also had some interesting theories about the pre Zeus based ancient Greek pantheon which was dominated by Hera.

He described the many 'Heracles' as being mainly responsible for the removal of matriarchal child sacrifice cults associated with early Greek 'royal' history. IIf you can get paper copies of the 2 part "Ancient Greek Myths" you will find much of this discussion about the various stages going from the matrilineal (6 main 'gods' female dominated by Hera) to the patrilineal pantheon (12 main 'gods', male dominated by Zeus). Unfortunately these footnotes don't appear in the PDF copies available on the web.

Graves states that in Homers 'Iliad and Odyssey', Odysseus took his bride Penelope from her father and mothers kingdom to his own kingdom of Ithaca which was against the usual matrilineal form where the new king came from a foreign kingdom and the queen and her daughters wielded the real power.

Colleen McCullock wrote her "Masters of Rome" series and it was reported that she eventually went blind because she learnt Latin and read the original histories in Latin to gather together the resources for her series of books. Hers was much more detailed and to the point than many of the other similar series I have read. This was also the first book that I have read where Caesar changed the interest rates that the money lenders could charge so that it was not compounding over more than 1 year or higher than 5% over the term of the loan. 

https://en.wikipedia...Masters_of_Rome

Edited by LaurieAG, 22 February 2020 - 11:33 PM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#50 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:58 PM

Among others he wrote "I Claudius". He also had some interesting theories about the pre Zeus based ancient Greek pantheon which was dominated by Hera.

He described the many 'Heracles' as being mainly responsible for the removal of matriarchal child sacrifice cults associated with early Greek 'royal' history. IIf you can get paper copies of the 2 part "Ancient Greek Myths" you will find much of this discussion about the various stages going from the matrilineal (6 main 'gods' female dominated by Hera) to the patrilineal pantheon (12 main 'gods', male dominated by Zeus). Unfortunately these footnotes don't appear in the PDF copies available on the web.

Graves states that in Homers 'Iliad and Odyssey', Odysseus took his bride Penelope from her father and mothers kingdom to his own kingdom of Ithaca which was against the usual matrilineal form where the new king came from a foreign kingdom and the queen and her daughters wielded the real power.

Colleen McCullock wrote her "Masters of Rome" series and it was reported that she eventually went blind because she learnt Latin and read the original histories in Latin to gather together the resources for her series of books. Hers was much more detailed and to the point than many of the other similar series I have read. This was also the first book that I have read where Caesar changed the interest rates that the money lenders could charge so that it was not compounding over more than 1 year or higher than 5% over the term of the loan. 

https://en.wikipedia...Masters_of_Rome

That is all very interesting and thankyou for your info.