Science Forums

Immortal Beings

petrushkagoogol

There is an idea I had that photons do not experience time simply because they are stuck in lateral temporal loop as from their perspective initial quantum fluctuations that give rise to matter and energy are indistinguishable from total entropy, as both situations arise or terminate in a perfect vacuum.

As far as consciousness goes, a side from thought patterns being physically composed on the quantum scale of the same strings that light is composed of when electrons decay and become the photons, or in some models trapped light becoming the electrons. However, this type of immortality is irrelevant as a being is unable to remember their past lives to information overload.

Michio Kaku states a type 3 civilization would be completely immortal. However a type 3 civ only lives googols of years as they harness their energy from black holes. I proposed that a truly eternal civilization works from the top down via an information network that transcend a recursive cosmic set (Planck metrics)

That is based on a model of mine, in which a microverse can be made to stall the eventuality of a total entropy state simply by sustaining universal smbhs, and said universe has it's own entropy state stalled via sustaining a metaversal smbh, and infinitum. This, aside from networking with oneself in the past via falling into a black hole Interstellar style, and then falling into black holes within black holes and infinitum, allows for a civilization to be truly eternal as opposed to ridiculously long lived.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

There is an idea I had that photons do not experience time simply because they are stuck in lateral temporal loop as from their perspective initial quantum fluctuations that give rise to matter and energy are indistinguishable from total entropy, as both situations arise or terminate in a perfect vacuum.

As far as consciousness goes, a side from thought patterns being physically composed on the quantum scale of the same strings that light is composed of when electrons decay and become the photons, or in some models trapped light becoming the electrons. However, this type of immortality is irrelevant as a being is unable to remember their past lives to information overload.

What I mean is:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5u8F5GJwFh8

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP