Science Forums

Time Travel Discuss

Vmedvil2

This is a thread with the goal of producing a time travel device, Any ideas on how to create a time travel device? This is something I don't even know how to do yet, We have traveled forward in time all our lives how do we travel backward through time?

Edited by VictorMedvil

Any ideas on how to create a time travel device?

I embrace the notion that a higher level, way more advanced civilization, could accomplish, "Perceived Time Travel" on local scales. Like a Kardashev level 3, 4, 5+. Simply, it would resemble rewinding a VHS, or dvd, and replaying it forward. ***Warning*** I have non mainstream thoughts often, this response is one of them.

Two things are essential to do this:

1) The complete information of a local system. Every atom, down to the quantum level (or further), every neuron...all information as it relates to the system.

2) The ability to arrange every atom...every neuron at will. In today's society IBM has managed to re-position individual atoms. We are far from doing all that is needed but a high level Kardashev may not be...somewhere in the universe.

Having all the system information and ability to manipulate could allow a system to be re-arranged to an earlier time. A system could be our local solar system, our galaxy, our super cluster, etc. It would be like reversing a movie and playing it forward again...rearward time travel as perceived, locally, to those observers.

Similar to Einstein's Equivalence Principle (gravity/ acceleration being indistinguishable from eachother), the reversed system would be indistinguishable from the system that was reversed to that point...again, at least locally to all internal observers of that system.

I understand the idea is almost psuedo science. It does require believing in an advanced entity or civilization who is super advanced. The OP did not have limitations set in the question (like, "How could mankind create a time travel device, etc) so I respectfully request that my answer not be, "kicked to the curb" to hastily. I am just "thinking outside the box", lol...way outside:):):)

GAHD, there was some SERIOUS math in this paper, it even had a vector matrix that evolved in time as a 5th dimension:

represent a charged particle with 9 times the mass in 1/9th the volume ofyour original photon than you can repeatedly perform these 9-fold compressions 28 more times before you exceed the planck mass. I calculatedthat the entire 29th sphere would be <lp:Since it’s charge must compress the photon by 1 planck length per plancktime for it to travel at c, the photon mass can be expressed by the quotient ofradii between a photon & planck length -> (7e-7/2)/(2(3^60))=4.1282194e-36. Viz a viz, the photon density of elementary particle (EP) 1 is4.9320464e-36/(4/3pi(7e-7)^3)=3.388006e-17 kg/m^3. Ergo, the particledensity of EP 28 is 4.9320464e-36 x 9^28/(4/3pi(1.6e-35)^3)=1.4848022e+96 kg/m^3 this pretty much checks out as the densestpossible EP before you get a black hole planck particle.

This says that when a black hole forms, spacetime (those vectors) reflects in a reverse trajectory off the eh aka schwarzschild radius. All the vectors speed up the further out they get until they the GWs revert back to vacuum density. Within that event horizon you get miniaturized spacetime, higher than radio frequency as spin and rotation create miniature hydrodynamic strings within the eh. Also, because spacetime everted where that bubble formed, those miniature strings will have retrocausality. Which is why dm is invisible, cant see something that is going back in time.

Back to the time machine with that arithmatic

Here we have a relativistic rocket that can get from point a to point b faster in proper time by going 1/2 in time dilation as it accelerates close to the speed of light, and on the second half it will experience time contraction the entire time as it decelerates trimming time off the journey from the outside

This is exactly what will happen if you want to penetrate an eh, getting to another side that is causally disconnected from your time. You don't want to fall straight in because you'll be speghettified, but if you skim across the eh at relativistic speeds you'll be okay, and if you decelerate by spinning the relativistic rocket around, you will experience length dilation, which is what is happening on the other side of the eh, if your timing is right you will be absorbed like two air bubbles combining under water.

The longer you're inside, the further back in time you go. Although this inner universe would be like the hyperbolic time chamber where 1 minute outside is like 100 years inside, so you would have to stake out a very long time to go a minute into the past.

Then, you just have to do it again once inside where a black hole within a black hole forms in those mini strings. Now you are go ohhhh forward in time again, but you can squeeze a veritable eternity out of every moment relative to those who sent you in.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

I embrace the notion that a higher level, way more advanced civilization, could accomplish, "Perceived Time Travel" on local scales. Like a Kardashev level 3, 4, 5+. Simply, it would resemble rewinding a VHS, or dvd, and replaying it forward. ***Warning*** I have non mainstream thoughts often, this response is one of them.

Two things are essential to do this:

1) The complete information of a local system. Every atom, down to the quantum level (or further), every neuron...all information as it relates to the system.

2) The ability to arrange every atom...every neuron at will. In today's society IBM has managed to re-position individual atoms. We are far from doing all that is needed but a high level Kardashev may not be...somewhere in the universe.

Having all the system information and ability to manipulate could allow a system to be re-arranged to an earlier time. A system could be our local solar system, our galaxy, our super cluster, etc. It would be like reversing a movie and playing it forward again...rearward time travel as perceived, locally, to those observers.

Similar to Einstein's Equivalence Principle (gravity/ acceleration being indistinguishable from eachother), the reversed system would be indistinguishable from the system that was reversed to that point...again, at least locally to all internal observers of that system.

I understand the idea is almost psuedo science. It does require believing in an advanced entity or civilization who is super advanced. The OP did not have limitations set in the question (like, "How could mankind create a time travel device, etc) so I respectfully request that my answer not be, "kicked to the curb" to hastily. I am just "thinking outside the box", lol...way outside:) :):)

GAHD, there was some SERIOUS math in this paper, it even had a vector matrix that evolved in time as a 5th dimension:

represent a charged particle with 9 times the mass in 1/9th the volume ofyour original photon than you can repeatedly perform these 9-fold compressions 28 more times before you exceed the planck mass. I calculatedthat the entire 29th sphere would be <lp:Since it’s charge must compress the photon by 1 planck length per plancktime for it to travel at c, the photon mass can be expressed by the quotient ofradii between a photon & planck length -> (7e-7/2)/(2(3^60))=4.1282194e-36. Viz a viz, the photon density of elementary particle (EP) 1 is4.9320464e-36/(4/3pi(7e-7)^3)=3.388006e-17 kg/m^3. Ergo, the particledensity of EP 28 is 4.9320464e-36 x 9^28/(4/3pi(1.6e-35)^3)=1.4848022e+96 kg/m^3 this pretty much checks out as the densestpossible EP before you get a black hole planck particle.

This says that when a black hole forms, spacetime (those vectors) reflects in a reverse trajectory off the eh aka schwarzschild radius. All the vectors speed up the further out they get until they the GWs revert back to vacuum density. Within that event horizon you get miniaturized spacetime, higher than radio frequency as spin and rotation create miniature hydrodynamic strings within the eh. Also, because spacetime everted where that bubble formed, those miniature strings will have retrocausality. Which is why dm is invisible, cant see something that is going back in time.

Back to the time machine with that arithmatic

Here we have a relativistic rocket that can get from point a to point b faster in proper time by going 1/2 in time dilation as it accelerates close to the speed of light, and on the second half it will experience time contraction the entire time as it decelerates trimming time off the journey from the outside

This is exactly what will happen if you want to penetrate an eh, getting to another side that is causally disconnected from your time. You don't want to fall straight in because you'll be speghettified, but if you skim across the eh at relativistic speeds you'll be okay, and if you decelerate by spinning the relativistic rocket around, you will experience length dilation, which is what is happening on the other side of the eh, if your timing is right you will be absorbed like two air bubbles combining under water.

The longer you're inside, the further back in time you go. Although this inner universe would be like the hyperbolic time chamber where 1 minute outside is like 100 years inside, so you would have to stake out a very long time to go a minute into the past.

Then, you just have to do it again once inside where a black hole within a black hole forms in those mini strings. Now you are go ohhhh forward in time again, but you can squeeze a veritable eternity out of every moment relative to those who sent you in.

Look at the crack-pottery you turned my thread into, I blame OverUnityDeviceUAP , but Kardashev6 makes a valid point which isn't crack-pottery. The simulation creation of the universe to change the universe to the point that it was, was originally put forward by TomKalbfus, Super Polymath, and several others and was highly discussed in http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/31020-is-time-travel-possible/ and http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30513-how-to-build-a-time-machine/ along with a wormhole design to actually travel to the past, so Kardashev6 I think your on the right track. The conclusion is you must transmit your information to a previous time or change the future to the information of the past, I would prefer to transmit your information to the past but there are certain issues with getting the information to the past.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Look at the crack-pottery you turned my thread into, I blame OverUnityDeviceUAP , but Kardashev6 makes a valid point which isn't crack-pottery. The simulation creation of the universe to change the universe to the point that it was, was originally put forward by TomKalbfus, Super Polymath, and several others and was highly discussed in http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/31020-is-time-travel-possible/ and http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30513-how-to-build-a-time-machine/ along with a wormhole design to actually travel to the past, so Kardashev6 I think your on the right track. The conclusion is you must transmit your information to a previous time or change the future to the information of the past, I would prefer to transmit your information to the past but there are certain issues with getting the information to the past.

I don't think there are wormholes, just bubbles. And for reasons I explain here you can't edit the past with retrocausal agents because they will do exactly everything you've done reverse, same goes for relocating objects, I also don't believe superpositions are real preferring a local causal viewpoint. The quantum eraser also only goes for a nanosecond, even if you do it on a massive scale or repeatedly, the time it takes you to repeat it takes away from your retrocausal sphere of influence.

The only way to invoke a real change is to go cat mode like the post you don't like, when you go double cat mode, say 100 outside years of being cat mode (God knows how long that would be in hypertime) you can yank on the strings and then you can have retrocausal agents that make new decisions as an outside observer is added.

Yes double cat mode can alter the distant past, you just need an extremely patient time-bot.

EDIT: Actually the obsidian probes you send into a black hole wouldn't have to be patient or wait long at all before slipping into another black hole to causally reconnect to our flow of time in the past. If the obsidian probe is in a cat state and begins accelerating at a percent of c that is several dozens of orders of magnitude closer to the speed of light in a vacuum than The OMG Particle, than from its perpsective a thousand years would transpire within a second.

DOUBLE EDIT: Actually since we have warp capabilities we can return to the original Planck fractal in which our obsidian probe originated via "crossing the particle horizon" in our double-cat state.

Normally you'd just get stuck traveling through an endless void, maybe running across extra-cosmic galactic superclusters here and there every few googols of eons or so, because the particle horizon spins and radiates half of a particle pair outward from each pole, these poles sometimes cross at least partially with the poles of other universes.

One would have to hit the particle horizon along it's equator, at a 90 degree angle from it's polarity, in order to do this and escape an event horizon and would have to do so at warp. The alcubierre bubble would have to have it's positive curvature above this equator and it's negative curvature just beneath it in order to be elongated out of the event horizon. But it won't just exit one event horizon, it will exit two event horizons and end up a Planck fractal above the one in which it originated. Then it's just a matter of finding the right black hole for reentry.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP

Look at the crack-pottery you turned my thread into, I blame OverUnityDeviceUAP , but Kardashev6 makes a valid point which isn't crack-pottery. The simulation creation of the universe to change the universe to the point that it was, was originally put forward by TomKalbfus, Super Polymath, and several others and was highly discussed in http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/31020-is-time-travel-possible/ and http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30513-how-to-build-a-time-machine/ along with a wormhole design to actually travel to the past, so Kardashev6 I think your on the right track. The conclusion is you must transmit your information to a previous time or change the future to the information of the past, I would prefer to transmit your information to the past but there are certain issues with getting the information to the past.

Those are good quality reference url's, Victor. TY

• 1 month later...

Look at the crack-pottery you turned my thread into, I blame OverUnityDeviceUAP , but Kardashev6 makes a valid point which isn't crack-pottery. The simulation creation of the universe to change the universe to the point that it was, was originally put forward by TomKalbfus, Super Polymath, and several others and was highly discussed in http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/31020-is-time-travel-possible/ and http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30513-how-to-build-a-time-machine/ along with a wormhole design to actually travel to the past, so Kardashev6 I think your on the right track. The conclusion is you must transmit your information to a previous time or change the future to the information of the past, I would prefer to transmit your information to the past but there are certain issues with getting the information to the past.

Yes, upon further analysis of my work into black holes I agree that is the only way to alter our timeline.

This is because phonon-like particle evolution is dictated by the maximum size in which a black hole will grow to, in that stage its spin is the strongest of its spins prior to the final merger it will experience in its lifetime. It still requires decision making lifeforms be engineered via information. Also it requires precision in altering which black holes fall to the center of a galaxy.

But in order to successful rewrite history, and therefore warp reality, you would have to not just simulate every possible universe (these include cold hyper long-lasting big bangs prior to the cmb state), but every possible combination of parallel universes. These simulations aren't hyperoperators they are ultraoperators that make numbers like graham 64 seem infinitessimal.

Imagine every black hole that ever existed or will exist in our universe represents a universe of miniscule size, reversed temporal linearity, and superluminal cosmic redshift relative to our own. These miniature galactic filaments would each represent the strings inside a single quark of a universe much larger and slower than our own. In that hyperbolic universe time also runs in reverse, and our current post-cmb state universe is one supermassive black hole within it. You need to change the maximum size of that black hole using von Neumann probes of retrocausal civilizations within all of those microverses in order to engineer another type 3 civilization in a larger hyperdilated metaverse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was watching this show last night. They said when they inspected the UFO the greys crashed in at area 51. That they apparently connected their hands and brains to the craft itself to fly. If you seen the new "Lost in Space" kind of like the robots do to fly their ships.

If our consciousness can go anywhere it wants to. If you think about it you can go to the past you want anytime in your own mind and consciousness. So for a start I think this time machine would have to be connected to your consciousness somehow. As you think where you want to go it will take you there.

Also have you ever heard of remote viewing?

I do suspect that some hidden parts of the US gov already know how to time travel. I bet for starters you could learn to remote view and look for the Tesla papers that were taken on how to do it.

Edited by Thoth101

Those quantum weirdenss experiments were done in 2015 proving non locality https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn28112-quantum-weirdness-proved-real-in-first-loophole-free-experiment/ more have been done since. I wonder if that quantum eraser experiment would work with bucky balls or electrons. They are using entangled photons which are travelling at c and therefore not experiencing time or distance. As far as they are concerned there energy moves instantly from point of emission to point of absorption. From our point of view it takes time for a photon to get from a to b. 

Great article. My guess is that it has something to do with that we are all connected. I think a good example is an ocean and droplets. Each droplet can be an individual drop but each individual drop makes up an ocean. So we are all individual pieces of consciousness but overall we form one big consciousness together. That make sense?

A fairly obvious non local solution to Schrodingers cat https://phys.org/news/2013-08-physicist-disentangles-schrodinger-cat-debate.html

@All For time travel would you be wanting information transfer between the past and present, or actual matter transfer. Would this transfer need to be reversible.  

How far apart in time could separated photons be detected?? 

Looking at the stars from earth today, we are looking billions of light years into the past. Radio waves bounced of a reflector, 1 light year away, could give is information as to what happened 1 year ago. This is effectively looking into the past is it not. 

Quantum teleportation might also be a possibility worth playing with. 

Yes and they can even look back to almost where this Universe began. What is it about 14 billion years are more? Well a person named Andrew Basigo said the US already has had Teleportation since the 80's. I am not sure how truthful he is but I wouldn't be surprised. If so that would mean they are already teleporting humans to Mars and wherever else they plan to go. It could be that NASA is just a cover story to cover up the occult or hidden space force. I don't know for sure just putting it out their in the ethers.lol! I mean sure NASA does things but only things thats been put out to the normal thinking populace. Like these Neanderthal rocket ships they are still "flying to space".lol! I mean are we really going to believe that is all they have by now?lol!

Quantum teleportation is real, but the information transfer is limited to c. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

Have you ever been to Peru and seen the Nasca lines, or been to Egypt and seen the pyramids and the drawings/carvings inside the temples. Were the Egyptians and Greeks really worshiping the sun :) or were they worshiping a flying saucer which glowed like a sun, and was drawn as such  :wink:

I wonder if the Hindu Mahabarata has any thing that remotly looks lie a UFO. 

By the way looking at your spiritual views you might be a reincarnated early Hindu https://www.history.com/topics/religion/hinduism  :)

That would be interesting to figure out how to get a human body to teleport.

I have seen pictures of the Nasca lines and apparently they even found some new ones. That's a good question. I suppose both is possible. We do know RA was the Sun God. But for all we know maybe his ship was as bright as the Sun. Maybe he wasn't real at all. I have to assume atleast some of them were living and breathing. More than likely Demi gods or half human half ET. I just read recently that maybe Thoth was originally Enki.

they again took to their city and employing their…wizardry flew up to the sky, city and all…their celestial, divinely effulgent, airborne city, which could move about at will. Now it would go underground, then hover high in the sky, go diagonally with speed, or submerge in the ocean. [3(35)170.20-25]

On this sun-like, divine, wonder-working chariot [Arjuna] flew joyously upward, while becoming invisible to the mortals who walked on earth, he saw wondrous airborne chariots by the thousands.[3(32)43]

Hindu Mahabarata

http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/maha/

I think I have just learned a lot in this incarnation. Apparently my last one was I was an Afghani fighting off the English Army. This incarnation I went to Afghanistan as the invading military. I think it's all about balance from what I have learned.

I did meet an American guy nickname Red who firmly believed that the human race was a lot more advanced in the past, but knocked them selves back to the stone age, in a war, maybe it was with Aliens. He had done all sorts of research on it. Dont know what his sources were. 

Reincarnation! how did you find that out "apparently".

What rings a bell for be is Atlantis and Lemuria. Apparently Atlantis was in the Atlantic ocean and Lemuria was in the Pacific. Kind of interesting how close the word Atlantis and Atlantic are. As old as the Earth is I am sure it has started over many times. I am hearing now that some Intelligent Reptilians actually came from this planet and or not extraterrestrials but native ones. There also seem to be more and more people claiming they are reptilian souls. It would make sense though at some point on this planet there were intelligent reptilians.

I have been reading this newsletter since about 2008 and they have been putting out information since 1979 called Cosmic Awareness. I have learned a lot from it over the years. It is channeled material but it has been the most valid I have found. When you get the newsletter which is really cheap about 40 bucks a year. You can ask it a question to put in the newsletter and Cosmic Awareness will answer it. When I was in Afghanistan with the military I asked for one of the newsletters what am I doing in Afghanistan? And that is where Cosmic Awareness told me in the newsletter I was an Afghani in a previous lifetime fighting off the British. I do know there are other ways to find out though for your past lives which I never got around to yet. Such as past life regression and they even have meditations on YouTube you can do to find out yourself. Which I want to do at some point. I am pretty convinced that our consciousness never dies. It just seems to make more sense then living one time and dying and that is the end. What would be the point?

My wife says I am a nutter magnet, interesting people keep talking to me.

When I was in the Canary islands, I met a whole bunch of people who reckoned that the Canaries Islands was where Atlantis was. I met an interesting chap, claimed he was an Atlantian and had been reincarnated there. ! He also did channeling with a whole group of other people, he had some connections with I think the Great white brotherhood, who had tried to recruit him. Several separate people on the Island of La Palma claimed they had seen a large glowing object rise out of the sea, near Tazacorte, hover around for a while then disappear back into the sea. Apparently this was reported in the local news paper, I didnt chase it up. The people I spoke to all believed they had seen something. 

In the Azorian Islands, a chap I think called Phillipe Rodrigues claims to have found evidence that the Azores was Atlantis, Amusingly a Pyramid shaped object on the sea floor has been found, by sonar. Certainly core samples from one of the lakes on Flores has turned up cultivated grains, pre dating the Portuguese arrival on the islands.

Both the Azores and the Canaries are to the West of the Gates of Hercules, so both might fit the bill. But then the Phoenicians were sailors and they might have been elsewhere. There is cave painting in South Africa done by the San bushmen which clearly show a Egyptian styled reed ship. 

Edit. Why do you think there should be a point to life? Ref your consciousness and Thoth, the Alpha and the Omega, beginning and end suggests entanglement to me. Does time and space exist when considering non locality.

Lol! That's how my ex-wife was. Anything not mainstream to her was nutty. My new girlfriend is a little more open minded and thinks about things a bit. She will even sit with me and watch Ancient Aliens. But it is ashame that people that look outside the box are usually labeled nutters or tin foil hat wearers.

That is interesting you just mentioned the Great White Brotherhood. I read a little bit about that yesterday which I didn't really know about until yesterday. It's interesting how sometimes dots can be connected.

The most powerful of the Mystery Schools was known as the Royal School of the Master Craftsmen at Karnak, founded by Pharaoh Thuthmosis III, though as with all the Mystery Schools, it is commonly believed that the true founders resided in Sumeria, emigrating to Egypt, which ties in to Sitchin’s claims that Enki and his sons (including Ningizzida) had Magan (Egypt) as their domain.

This school was also known as the Great White Brotherhood due to the members choice of raiment (white robes) and their dedication to producing the white powder known to the Mesopotamians as Shem-an-na, the High-Ward Fire Stone, or ‘white bread’ to the Egyptians. Pictures of it show it being offered to the Pharaohs, in the shape of a cone.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history-famous-people/thoth-hermes-trismegistus-and-his-ancient-school-mysteries-002676

That is interesting that you meet all these people. I think their may be something to that. I don't think everything is a coincidence in life. I have heard that the original Atlanteans were the Native Americans of America. No way for me to prove that though. I think a few of them have stories about Atlantis but I would have to research which ones.

That is a good question. I guess I have just studied a lot of these things and including near death experiences. So just on my own research I have found their are reasons why we live. How are consciousness always exists. I am always open to other points of view and could show be differently. My dad and I always have debates when I go visit. He is an atheist and he always say once your dead your dead. I guess I just can't imagine that happening. I guess it would be nice if once your dead that is it. I think it would be nice never to have to work again.lol. I am afraid that isn't the case though. I don't understand your time space question.