5 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1565 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 09:04 PM

This is a thread with the goal of producing a time travel device, Any ideas on how to create a time travel device? This is something I don't even know how to do yet, We have traveled forward in time all our lives how do we travel backward through time?

Edited by VictorMedvil, 05 October 2019 - 01:28 AM.

#2 Kardashev6

Kardashev6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:00 AM

Any ideas on how to create a time travel device?

I embrace the notion that a higher level, way more advanced civilization, could accomplish, "Perceived Time Travel" on local scales. Like a Kardashev level 3, 4, 5+. Simply, it would resemble rewinding a VHS, or dvd, and replaying it forward. ***Warning*** I have non mainstream thoughts often, this response is one of them.

Two things are essential to do this:

1) The complete information of a local system. Every atom, down to the quantum level (or further), every neuron...all information as it relates to the system.

2) The ability to arrange every atom...every neuron at will. In today's society IBM has managed to re-position individual atoms. We are far from doing all that is needed but a high level Kardashev may not be...somewhere in the universe.

Having all the system information and ability to manipulate could allow a system to be re-arranged to an earlier time. A system could be our local solar system, our galaxy, our super cluster, etc. It would be like reversing a movie and playing it forward again...rearward time travel as perceived, locally, to those observers.

Similar to Einstein's Equivalence Principle (gravity/ acceleration being indistinguishable from eachother), the reversed system would be indistinguishable from the system that was reversed to that point...again, at least locally to all internal observers of that system.

I understand the idea is almost psuedo science. It does require believing in an advanced entity or civilization who is super advanced. The OP did not have limitations set in the question (like, "How could mankind create a time travel device, etc) so I respectfully request that my answer not be, "kicked to the curb" to hastily. I am just "thinking outside the box", lol...way outside:):):)
  • OverUnityDeviceUAP likes this

#3 OverUnityDeviceUAP

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:39 PM

GAHD, there was some SERIOUS math in this paper, it even had a vector matrix that evolved in time as a 5th dimension:

represent a charged particle with 9 times the mass in 1/9th the volume ofyour original photon than you can repeatedly perform these 9-fold compressions 28 more times before you exceed the planck mass. I calculatedthat the entire 29th sphere would be <lp:Since it’s charge must compress the photon by 1 planck length per plancktime for it to travel at c, the photon mass can be expressed by the quotient ofradii between a photon & planck length -> (7e-7/2)/(2(3^60))=4.1282194e-36. Viz a viz, the photon density of elementary particle (EP) 1 is4.9320464e-36/(4/3pi(7e-7)^3)=3.388006e-17 kg/m^3. Ergo, the particledensity of EP 28 is 4.9320464e-36 x 9^28/(4/3pi(1.6e-35)^3)=1.4848022e+96 kg/m^3 this pretty much checks out as the densestpossible EP before you get a black hole planck particle.

This says that when a black hole forms, spacetime (those vectors) reflects in a reverse trajectory off the eh aka schwarzschild radius. All the vectors speed up the further out they get until they the GWs revert back to vacuum density. Within that event horizon you get miniaturized spacetime, higher than radio frequency as spin and rotation create miniature hydrodynamic strings within the eh. Also, because spacetime everted where that bubble formed, those miniature strings will have retrocausality. Which is why dm is invisible, cant see something that is going back in time.

Back to the time machine with that arithmatic
Here we have a relativistic rocket that can get from point a to point b faster in proper time by going 1/2 in time dilation as it accelerates close to the speed of light, and on the second half it will experience time contraction the entire time as it decelerates trimming time off the journey from the outside

This is exactly what will happen if you want to penetrate an eh, getting to another side that is causally disconnected from your time. You don't want to fall straight in because you'll be speghettified, but if you skim across the eh at relativistic speeds you'll be okay, and if you decelerate by spinning the relativistic rocket around, you will experience length dilation, which is what is happening on the other side of the eh, if your timing is right you will be absorbed like two air bubbles combining under water.

The longer you're inside, the further back in time you go. Although this inner universe would be like the hyperbolic time chamber where 1 minute outside is like 100 years inside, so you would have to stake out a very long time to go a minute into the past.

Then, you just have to do it again once inside where a black hole within a black hole forms in those mini strings. Now you are go ohhhh forward in time again, but you can squeeze a veritable eternity out of every moment relative to those who sent you in.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP, 15 October 2019 - 08:53 PM.

#4 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1565 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:56 PM

I embrace the notion that a higher level, way more advanced civilization, could accomplish, "Perceived Time Travel" on local scales. Like a Kardashev level 3, 4, 5+. Simply, it would resemble rewinding a VHS, or dvd, and replaying it forward. ***Warning*** I have non mainstream thoughts often, this response is one of them.

Two things are essential to do this:

1) The complete information of a local system. Every atom, down to the quantum level (or further), every neuron...all information as it relates to the system.

2) The ability to arrange every atom...every neuron at will. In today's society IBM has managed to re-position individual atoms. We are far from doing all that is needed but a high level Kardashev may not be...somewhere in the universe.

Having all the system information and ability to manipulate could allow a system to be re-arranged to an earlier time. A system could be our local solar system, our galaxy, our super cluster, etc. It would be like reversing a movie and playing it forward again...rearward time travel as perceived, locally, to those observers.

Similar to Einstein's Equivalence Principle (gravity/ acceleration being indistinguishable from eachother), the reversed system would be indistinguishable from the system that was reversed to that point...again, at least locally to all internal observers of that system.

I understand the idea is almost psuedo science. It does require believing in an advanced entity or civilization who is super advanced. The OP did not have limitations set in the question (like, "How could mankind create a time travel device, etc) so I respectfully request that my answer not be, "kicked to the curb" to hastily. I am just "thinking outside the box", lol...way outside:) :):)

GAHD, there was some SERIOUS math in this paper, it even had a vector matrix that evolved in time as a 5th dimension:

represent a charged particle with 9 times the mass in 1/9th the volume ofyour original photon than you can repeatedly perform these 9-fold compressions 28 more times before you exceed the planck mass. I calculatedthat the entire 29th sphere would be <lp:Since it’s charge must compress the photon by 1 planck length per plancktime for it to travel at c, the photon mass can be expressed by the quotient ofradii between a photon & planck length -> (7e-7/2)/(2(3^60))=4.1282194e-36. Viz a viz, the photon density of elementary particle (EP) 1 is4.9320464e-36/(4/3pi(7e-7)^3)=3.388006e-17 kg/m^3. Ergo, the particledensity of EP 28 is 4.9320464e-36 x 9^28/(4/3pi(1.6e-35)^3)=1.4848022e+96 kg/m^3 this pretty much checks out as the densestpossible EP before you get a black hole planck particle.

This says that when a black hole forms, spacetime (those vectors) reflects in a reverse trajectory off the eh aka schwarzschild radius. All the vectors speed up the further out they get until they the GWs revert back to vacuum density. Within that event horizon you get miniaturized spacetime, higher than radio frequency as spin and rotation create miniature hydrodynamic strings within the eh. Also, because spacetime everted where that bubble formed, those miniature strings will have retrocausality. Which is why dm is invisible, cant see something that is going back in time.

Back to the time machine with that arithmatic
Here we have a relativistic rocket that can get from point a to point b faster in proper time by going 1/2 in time dilation as it accelerates close to the speed of light, and on the second half it will experience time contraction the entire time as it decelerates trimming time off the journey from the outside

This is exactly what will happen if you want to penetrate an eh, getting to another side that is causally disconnected from your time. You don't want to fall straight in because you'll be speghettified, but if you skim across the eh at relativistic speeds you'll be okay, and if you decelerate by spinning the relativistic rocket around, you will experience length dilation, which is what is happening on the other side of the eh, if your timing is right you will be absorbed like two air bubbles combining under water.

The longer you're inside, the further back in time you go. Although this inner universe would be like the hyperbolic time chamber where 1 minute outside is like 100 years inside, so you would have to stake out a very long time to go a minute into the past.

Then, you just have to do it again once inside where a black hole within a black hole forms in those mini strings. Now you are go ohhhh forward in time again, but you can squeeze a veritable eternity out of every moment relative to those who sent you in.

Look at the crack-pottery you turned my thread into, I blame OverUnityDeviceUAP , but Kardashev6 makes a valid point which isn't crack-pottery. The simulation creation of the universe to change the universe to the point that it was, was originally put forward by TomKalbfus, Super Polymath, and several others and was highly discussed in http://www.sciencefo...ravel-possible/ and http://www.sciencefo...a-time-machine/ along with a wormhole design to actually travel to the past, so Kardashev6 I think your on the right track. The conclusion is you must transmit your information to a previous time or change the future to the information of the past, I would prefer to transmit your information to the past but there are certain issues with getting the information to the past.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 15 October 2019 - 10:13 PM.

#5 OverUnityDeviceUAP

OverUnityDeviceUAP

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:04 PM

Look at the crack-pottery you turned my thread into, I blame OverUnityDeviceUAP , but Kardashev6 makes a valid point which isn't crack-pottery. The simulation creation of the universe to change the universe to the point that it was, was originally put forward by TomKalbfus, Super Polymath, and several others and was highly discussed in http://www.sciencefo...ravel-possible/ and http://www.sciencefo...a-time-machine/ along with a wormhole design to actually travel to the past, so Kardashev6 I think your on the right track. The conclusion is you must transmit your information to a previous time or change the future to the information of the past, I would prefer to transmit your information to the past but there are certain issues with getting the information to the past.

I don't think there are wormholes, just bubbles. And for reasons I explain here you can't edit the past with retrocausal agents because they will do exactly everything you've done reverse, same goes for relocating objects, I also don't believe superpositions are real preferring a local causal viewpoint. The quantum eraser also only goes for a nanosecond, even if you do it on a massive scale or repeatedly, the time it takes you to repeat it takes away from your retrocausal sphere of influence.

The only way to invoke a real change is to go cat mode like the post you don't like, when you go double cat mode, say 100 outside years of being cat mode (God knows how long that would be in hypertime) you can yank on the strings and then you can have retrocausal agents that make new decisions as an outside observer is added.

Yes double cat mode can alter the distant past, you just need an extremely patient time-bot.

EDIT: Actually the obsidian probes you send into a black hole wouldn't have to be patient or wait long at all before slipping into another black hole to causally reconnect to our flow of time in the past. If the obsidian probe is in a cat state and begins accelerating at a percent of c that is several dozens of orders of magnitude closer to the speed of light in a vacuum than The OMG Particle, than from its perpsective a thousand years would transpire within a second.

DOUBLE EDIT: Actually since we have warp capabilities we can return to the original Planck fractal in which our obsidian probe originated via "crossing the particle horizon" in our double-cat state.

Normally you'd just get stuck traveling through an endless void, maybe running across extra-cosmic galactic superclusters here and there every few googols of eons or so, because the particle horizon spins and radiates half of a particle pair outward from each pole, these poles sometimes cross at least partially with the poles of other universes.

One would have to hit the particle horizon along it's equator, at a 90 degree angle from it's polarity, in order to do this and escape an event horizon and would have to do so at warp. The alcubierre bubble would have to have it's positive curvature above this equator and it's negative curvature just beneath it in order to be elongated out of the event horizon. But it won't just exit one event horizon, it will exit two event horizons and end up a Planck fractal above the one in which it originated. Then it's just a matter of finding the right black hole for reentry.

Edited by OverUnityDeviceUAP, 04 November 2019 - 12:13 AM.

#6 Kardashev6

Kardashev6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:51 PM

Look at the crack-pottery you turned my thread into, I blame OverUnityDeviceUAP , but Kardashev6 makes a valid point which isn't crack-pottery. The simulation creation of the universe to change the universe to the point that it was, was originally put forward by TomKalbfus, Super Polymath, and several others and was highly discussed in http://www.sciencefo...ravel-possible/ and http://www.sciencefo...a-time-machine/ along with a wormhole design to actually travel to the past, so Kardashev6 I think your on the right track. The conclusion is you must transmit your information to a previous time or change the future to the information of the past, I would prefer to transmit your information to the past but there are certain issues with getting the information to the past.

Those are good quality reference url's, Victor. TY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Time Travel