Science Forums

Greetings From Me, Kardashev6

Kardashev6

I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession. So I lack higher end Physics and relate education. Still, I ponder and self educate when I can. I am non-confrontational by nature...also polite the best I can be. I tend to have some non mainstream thoughts (higher level species, aka Kardashev scale types). I do not believe in any mankind recorded or speculated diety though. I have a somewhat solid, self taught, understanding of GR, SR, QM, QED, QFT. Also, cosmology in general. I look to expand understanding in all areas related to those areas mentioned and also new areas.

Thank you for membership and I look forward to engaging in this forum! I will read the site rules, respect the founders, mod's and other members!

K6

Edited by Kardashev6

I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession. So I lack higher end Physics and relate education. Still, I ponder and self educate when I can. I am non-confrontational by nature...also polite the best I can be. I tend to have some non mainstream thoughts (higher level species, aka Kardashev scale types). I do not believe in any mankind recorded or speculated diety though. I have a somewhat solid, self taught, understanding of GR, SR, QM, QED, QFT. Also, cosmology in general. I look to expand understanding in all areas related to those areas mentioned and also new areas.

Thank you for membership and I look forward to engaging in this forum! I will read the site rules, respect the founders, mod's and other members!

K6

Live long and prosper. 

• 2 weeks later...