5 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:12 PM

Okay, we have some of the brightest minds on the internet here, shall we discuss the eternal question what is within Area 51 ahead of Sept 20th 2019. Basically, I think that there is much secret researching being done into aircraft such as the "Flying Triangle" and possibly a crashed UFO or parts of a UFO there. Wouldn't that be amazing for a alien spacecraft from the 1940's to still be there, but this is less about what do I think is there and more about what do you think is at Area 51? Secondly, I would suggest against going to Area 51 on Sept 20th 2019 as two people were arrested for trespassing on government land recently for going to Area 51(https://www.usatoday...ing/2307149001/), but public discussion about Area 51 is still legal. They obviously want to keep something secret, could it be the UFO spacecraft there or maybe something more realistic such as "Human" Aircraft?

Aircraft Possibly created at Area 51 according to conspiracy theories

a5557a327ad1cfbd9399859f355901b8.jpg

Area 51 Aerial photo

images.jpg

History of Area  51 (CIA's Secret Files)

Edited by VictorMedvil, 15 September 2019 - 08:31 PM.

#2 GAHD

GAHD

Eldritch Horror

• Administrators
  • 2697 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:59 PM

Seems like a shell game to me. 51 is prob just stuff like transonic UAV development, flight tests, etc.

#3 Kardashev6

Kardashev6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:21 PM

I would like to know what is under that mountain they dug into. Evidentally, it is huge with large rooms and miles of tunnels. I think it's in Wyoming or Montana. I bet that is where the super top secret stuff is...out of reach of satellite imagery.

#4 GAHD

GAHD

Eldritch Horror

• Administrators
  • 2697 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 03:16 AM

I would like to know what is under that mountain they dug into. Evidentally, it is huge with large rooms and miles of tunnels. I think it's in Wyoming or Montana. I bet that is where the super top secret stuff is...out of reach of satellite imagery.

are you talking about the Yucca Mountain nuclear waste containment facility? That's also Nevada...

#5 Kardashev6

Kardashev6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:39 AM

No. I will have to search for an url. There is very little info. in cyberspace if I recall. I learned about it on some pop conspiracy show years ago. They could only get to the entrance from a distance. I'm nearly certain it was Montana or Wyoming.

#6 Kardashev6

Kardashev6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:51 AM

Maybe this url helps. May be a conspiracy theory but who knows for sure. Being underground does prevent satellite imagery detection of events taking place (visible light spectrum anyway).

"Some People Believe Wyoming is Actually a Secret Military Base"

https://mycountry955...-military-base/