9 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:53 AM

I will start by stating the meaning of the acronym V.E.C.T.O.R. being Viral Engineering Collaborative Transgenic Organism Research or V.E.C.T.O.R., I will be explaining the function and research of each sub project within this project at a later time, I don't have the time to outline the full details of the V.E.C.T.O.R. experiments right now but I will at a later time, but this is a project but it is a thread combining of all my personal research into Viral Engineering over the last 7 years, which I wish to put into a single place.

Retroviral-Engineering-SMAC-1.png

Edited by VictorMedvil, 06 August 2019 - 08:30 AM.

#2 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:30 AM

I will start with the first project within V.E.C.T.O.R.

Name: Precursor MV-3 

Type: Self Terminating Multi-Valent  Retroviral Vector for Lung Cancer Gene Therapy

Gene Map:

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Status: Never created, Model tested by protein folding Theoretically works.

Thoughts: This was my first experiment with Viral Vectors this was made for a biochemistry final project for my professor back in March 2013  this was before the first gene therapy trials for Retroviral Vectors in 2014 against leukemia(https://www.rt.com/n...tient-cure-940/), I had hopes that this could be used to insert a suicide gene into lung cells, blood vessel cells, and white blood cells that gained cancer and could recognize them with a CRISPR-like Synthetic Endonuclease the cancerous genes and delete them causing suicide of the cancerous tissue. This had a special trait which was the Self Terminating Endonuclease Loop which would cause the Retroviral Vector to stop production of the Caspid and DNA Machinery upon one loop making a single reproduction before production was canceled as I said this was before Addgene and Many companies that later popularized the other model without LTR5' and LTR3' around the entire virus, it was unknown how to exactly control the replication of the Virus into a Vector. This was also right as I started reading the book Principals of Retroviral Vector Design (https://www.ncbi.nlm...books/NBK19423/). I remember a professor calling them "Things" and I laughed because I understood that they are "Things" too, but little did either of us realize how important these "Things" would become back then not only to myself but this entire world they were just a subject that hadn't been researched very much in some dusty archive, but something changed after that, I called them "Viral Nanobots" after that.

Mid 2013 Video about programmable nanobots possible?

Mid 2013 The First mention of "Viral Nanobots" 

Late 2013, Gene Therapy using Retroviruses, this person had a amazing adaption which is commonly used in all vectors now. LTR3' and LTR5' outside the genome.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 06 August 2019 - 05:38 PM.

#3 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 05:58 PM

The Next Project within V.E.C.T.O.R. early 2014.

Name: Zombie Virus MV-5

Type: LEGENDARY Multi-valent Viral Genetic Warfare Agent

Gene Map:

Zu0ki00-gif-1e80778e557ec7199671e1870316

Status: Never Created, Model Tested by Protein Folding, Infectivity Simulation, and Viral Construction Theoretically Works but could have carrying capacity problems.

Thoughts: This was a Viral Genetic Warfare Agent constructed because I watched Resident Evil then I was convinced I could create a zombie virus from the movie. This was for Halloween on Facebook in 2014 for dramatic effect, it merited a FBI visit where the FBI asked about the creation of biochemical weapons the FBI thought that it would be a dangerous weapon if ever constructed and could have serious military applications. The design was somewhat successful until 2014 when I seriously questioned the carrying capacity of the nanobot which could cause issues with replication of the virus if ever deployed. The Inspiration for this nanobot was from Ebolapox that the Russian government had constructed Ebolapox I was determined I would create something worse(https://www.quora.co...preparat-a-hoax) that maybe the US government would find useful. A flash drive containing all research about Zombie Virus MV-5 and Precursor MV-3 was gifted to the FBI for their visit. The question you must now ask yourself is did the government create devices like this after this meeting that are classified?(https://www.national...-virus-science/)

Edited by VictorMedvil, 06 August 2019 - 06:49 PM.

#4 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:18 AM

Next Project in V.E.C.T.O.R. Mid 2014

Name: Genetic Warfare Agent MV-27

Type: Multi-Valent Viral Genetic Warfare Agent

Gene Map: 27 Species Chimera, Gene Permutation Structure(https://en.wikipedia...ion_in_proteins), Gene(1,1) ..... Gene (X,27)

Status: Never Created, Model Tested by Protein Folding,Infectivity Simulation, and Viral Construction, Has Carrying Capacity problems the genome is too long for any caspid to contain.

Thoughts: This was the most powerful genetic warfare agent ever considered it is a fusion of many virulent and extremely lethal pathogens all BSL-2 to BSL-4 including Smallpox, Rabies, S.A.R.S., and 24 others. This device is probably impossible to construct due to the extreme length which is around 270,000 bp, there is no capsid in nature that can contain a virus of that DNA/RNA length, if it ever were to be created to definately has the possibility of creating a global pandemic given the nature of the pathogens included which have air-borne, blood-borne and touch-borne traits, this was the masterpiece of my Chimera experiments within V.E.C.T.O.R. within the hostile genetic warfare agents with a simple genetic design all that is missing is a capsid that can actually carry that much DNA/RNA. This could be theoretically constructed using a synthetic caspid but I will not go into too much detail about how to construct the genetic warfare agents as they have intentional flaws as I never wanted them used.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 07 August 2019 - 11:21 AM.

#5 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:52 AM

Next Project within V.E.C.T.O.R, Mid 2014

Name: Pholus Mutagen MV-21

Type: Multi-Valent Plant Viral Genetic Warfare Agent

Gene Map: 21 Plant Viral Species Chimera, Gene Permutation Structure(https://en.wikipedia...ion_in_proteins), Gene(1,1) ..... Gene (X,21)

Status: Never Created, Model Tested by Protein Folding,Infectivity Simulation, and Viral Construction, Has Carrying Capacity problems the genome is too long for any caspid to contain.

Thoughts: The concept behind this device was to make one that would only effect plants this would spread the disease into plants causing worldwide famine and the death of 21 different species of crop bearing plants such as Corn,Rice,Soy Beans, Oranges, and 17 other species of plants that are commonly used as food crops. This device also has the problem of caspid size as no caspid can carry this like the MV-27 a synthetic caspid would need to be used if ever this were to be constructed given that it is around 210,000 bp in DNA/RNA length these are highly virulent to plants and only plants which would most likely ecocide the planet killing all crops of 21 different species. This Virus would create a worldwide famine as the MV-27 this has built in issues with carrying capacity these unable to be constructed on purpose as to not allow it to fall into the hands of those that would abuse this technology.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 07 August 2019 - 11:20 AM.

#6 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:28 AM

Continuing the Next Project within V.E.C.T.O.R. Late 2014.

Name: Ebola Vaccine/Vector

Type: Uni-valent Pseudo-typed Viral Vector Vaccine

Status: Never Created,Model tested by Protein Folding and Viral Structural Simulation, awaiting synthesis.

Gene Map

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Thoughts: This Vector/Vaccine is a standard retroviral vector pseudo-typed with ebola's glycoprotein to target the same cells that ebola targets in its infection, basically the same targetting system that the virus uses is used to target the infected cells. This Vector/Vaccine edits the cells making them immune making the virus unable to replicate within these cells that have been vaccinated to ebola virus this vector hunter-seeks and cleaves out the L,VP30,VP40, and VP24 protein constructs of ebola as a added gene to the human genome which its target is a RNA polymerase,RNA Transcription, and Viral Assembly which replicates the virus's DNA. Upon finding its L Target it will destroy the gene making ebola virus unable to replicate. Upon Finding the VP30 Target it will destroy the gene doing RNA Transcription, then upon find VP40 and VP 24 it will destroy the genes doing Viral Assembly deactivating the virus forever.  This is a type of genetic engineering that makes the cells immune to ebola by placing in a defense Gene/protein that hunter seeks and that kills ebola virus upon contact, if ebola virus begins to infect cells that have been made genetically immune to the virus, the virus will be deactivated on the genetic level by the vaccinated cells by this vector/vaccine. These genes L,VP30,VP40, and VP24 being silenced by destruction of the genetic code itself by the Cas9 + Guide RNA Pair. Personally, I have always wanted to test this vector/vaccine in the real world but have never had the opportunity to test it. This is the definition of a Viral Nanobot being used as a gene disruption device but in a helpful way against Ebola Virus.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 14 August 2019 - 02:07 AM.

#7 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:51 AM

Continuing with the Next Project within V.E.C.T.O.R., Early 2015

Name: Norovirus Vector/Vaccine

Type: Uni-valent Pseudo-typed Viral Vector Vaccine

Status:Never Created,Model tested by Protein Folding and Viral Structural Simulation, awaiting synthesis.

Gene Map

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Thoughts: This Norovirus uses Cas9 to silence genomic targets that replicate Norovirus such as Norovirus Pol and Norovirus Protease, once the set of Guide RNA is inserted into the cell then the cas9 gene will cleave on the target DNA causing a mutation of the target DNA. This cleaving of the DNA will damage the genes associated with Norovirus Pol and Norovirus Protease, This vaccine will insert Cas9 + Guide RNA Combo into the cellular DNA making the cell immune to Norovirus this stopping the replication of Norovirus making the virus unable to make copies of itself genetically by damaging the machinery. The cellular targetting of the vector is the same as Norovirus using the Glycoproteins for Norovirus itself to enter into the cell.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 16 August 2019 - 07:12 AM.

#8 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 09:49 PM

Continuing with the Next Project within V.E.C.T.O.R., Mid 2015

Name: Enterovirus D68 Vector/Vaccine 

Type: Uni-valent Pseudo-typed Viral Vector Vaccine

Status:Never Created,Model tested by Protein Folding and Viral Structural Simulation, awaiting synthesis.

Gene Map

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Thoughts: This Vector cleaves all of the genes besides the structural genes of EV D68 causing the virus to fail in replication much like the two previous viruses but this will add the Gene to every cell in the human body as the structure of EV D68 is not a glycoprotein and does not have a lipid envelope, thus the alterations must be done to all cells within the body to prevent infection by this virus the glycoproteins cannot just be cloned, but this still uses CRISPR inserted with the genome as a viral immunity protein that cleaves on genetic targets to interrupt reproduction of the virus. The gene VSV-G is used to target every cell in the human body in absence of a targetting protein for the virus that we are trying to make a vaccine against.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 20 August 2019 - 09:51 PM.

#9 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:39 AM

Further, the Next Project within V.E.C.T.O.R., Late 2015

Name: MV-2 (Rabies/HIV) Vector

Type: Multi-valent Pseudo-typed Retroviral Vector

Status:Never Created,Model tested by Protein Folding and Viral Structural Simulation, awaiting synthesis method Oligonucleotide Synthesis.

Gene Map based on 2nd Generation Vector

Untitled.png

Gene Map based on 3rd Generation Vector

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Thoughts: The 2nd generation gene map was created using a program for from DNA base pairs to gene map, this is the Packaging Plasmid for the MV-2 , basically it is like the other MV-5 earlier discussed but the vector version if LTR3' and LTR5' were placed around any DNA then this vector would become active taking that DNA and not the entire vector producing plasmid, this is a 2nd generation Multi-valent Retroviral Vector versus the 3rd Generation Multi-valent Retroviral Vectors I have used in the past making the 2nd generation vector Ret and Tat dependent, There are two versions of this the 3rd and 2nd generation Retroviral Vector versions. Personally, I think the 2nd generation version has a sloppy code versus the 3rd generation but this targets T-cells and Nerve cells for specific and exacting targeting of cell types. This was going to be created for Addgene in 2018 but was never constructed due to legal issues that arose between me and Addgene about whom actually had control over the plasmid unless it was paid for, thus this was never created as a 4th generation Multi-valent Retroviral Vector for that company, which I was interested in selling it but I wanted paid something other than plasmids for it to be sold as they currently pay you for your work in plasmids only if you donate a plasmid. I was not interested in being paid in plasmids for my work and I we couldn't reach an agreement about it as I sought to pursue industrial production and not open sourced research, so it was never created by oligonucleotide synthesis, then me and that company parted ways when we told each other to never contact each other again then they destroyed the previous plasmids I had sent in, which retain as mine, but the original code for this was created long before 2018 in late 2015.

Edited by VictorMedvil, Yesterday, 05:49 PM.

#10 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:36 PM

Further, the Next Project within V.E.C.T.O.R., Early 2016

Name: MRHHS MV-5  Vector

Type: Multi-valent Pseudo-typed Retroviral Vector

Status:Never Created,Model tested by Protein Folding and Viral Structural Simulation, awaiting synthesis method Oligonucleotide Synthesis.

Gene Map based on 2nd generation vector

Untitled.png

Gene Map based on 3rd Generation Vector

New-Bitmap-Image-2.png

Thoughts: This is another Multivalent Retroviral Vector that specifically targets certain tissue types while ignoring others these glycoproteins target Nerve,T-Cell,Liver,Lung,and Skin tissues in the body which is a more exacting way to target cell types to make alterations, this has a DNA insert between the LTR3' and LTR5' of Cas9 for CRISPR editing unlike the MV-2. This was another vector that was going to be produced in 2018 for Addgene had they accepted my terms but as of now because of the disagreement between me and Addgene it was never constructed physically. The Gene patterns and DNA code is much older than 2018 going back to 2016 while I was attempting to make Multivalent Retroviral Vectors that worked, the glycoproteins all connect upon a C-Terminal on the Envelope of the vector.

Edited by VictorMedvil, Yesterday, 08:37 PM.