• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#52 GAHD

GAHD

Eldritch Horror

• Administrators
  • 2669 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:06 AM

Maybe XC's racist views are correct, there is a type of physics forum person with probably a mental illness which manifests itself in the spewing of word salad.  Sometimes it's thought salad, and in rare cases math salad. The latter being impossible for XC to diagnose but he tries anyway. 

There's nothing about race in those words. Don't be a typical example of Orwellian speech problems(them verbal false limbs). You can be better than that.

#53 ralfcis

ralfcis

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:17 AM

Ok I'll drop my feud.

#54 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:41 PM

Which I wanted to point this out, if this theory of Zero Point Energy is correct doesn't that mean that Quantum Entanglement Bonds should have energy stored within them? As it is assumed that entangled states of space make up time-space. The energy of the zero point energy could be released by the destruction or interruption of the entanglement of space. So, all you would need to do to know if there is truly a zero point energy is break entanglement bonds then measure for energy release that is stored within the entanglement bonds, As there is a artificial spacial connection between entangled particles. This will instantly tell you whether there is energy stored in space as a zero point energy. The Question is like chemical bond do space bonds have a binding energy?

Edited by VictorMedvil, Yesterday, 04:49 PM.