Science Forums

On Einstein's Aether - The Way Forward For General Relativity

What I am saying, is that the fundamental forces, all fields of nature, but not necessarily gravity or even magnetism, all are described by a quantization of a field. These fields cannot ever be ''frozen'' in a classical sense, meaning it doesn't matter how much energy you pump into a refrigerator, it is not possible for a system to exist at zero point temperatures because there is always residual motion. 

Which that part makes sense that you can never reach absolute zero within even a vacuum but I would still like to know about the "State" of the particles left behind, what exists at that little energy if it is not photons, electrons or quarks? I would not think they would even have the energy-mass to attain the lowest energies of the bosons or fermions being their rest mass or in the case of a photon their frequency equivalent Momentum. You are speaking about the Quantization of the field, but however has this left over energy been quantified.

Edited by VictorMedvil

You enjoyed my little pun :)

Yes. But don't get SED on the brain. It is not accepted science by any means. None of these hidden variable theories is taken very seriously at the moment, according to what I read. I don't think Ana Wossername et al have yet put forward any way to test their hypotheses. And I would not be surprised to find that, rather as with the Casimir effect, it may turn out that their way of looking at it and the conventional way are simply equivalent. Unfortunately I didn't study QED so I am not myself equipped to say. 

So...at what point do you consider to be the ground state? The Magnitude of such a long distance field would still vary based on distance...What are the properties of a ground state particle, I guess I am asking?

I'd venture true ground-state would be an absence of external effects and affects. Even gravity itself seems to be an artifact of an energy/field type. A free photon outside of a well (and obviously outside of a superconducting medium) might qualify.

What I am saying, is that the fundamental forces, all fields of nature, but not necessarily gravity or even magnetism, all are described by a quantization of a field. These fields cannot ever be ''frozen'' in a classical sense, meaning it doesn't matter how much energy you pump into a refrigerator, it is not possible for a system to exist at zero point temperatures because there is always residual motion. 

Yeah, insulating vs Casimir forces certainly seems to be a PITA. I think it could be possible to use that very effect to fully insulate and heat pump the right kind of meta-material down to true null/void though.

I already have all of this subject covered, only with a very different theory. Chaos in the universe results in a physical geometry situation where charge deviates from a spacial point and extends outward without any real direction to a possible point B reference. So this makes the ground state H atom a conical varying charge cloud unit. Done. Entangle would be the interconnections. This works for me.

I already have all of this subject covered, only with a very different theory. Chaos in the universe results in a physical geometry situation where charge deviates from a spacial point and extends outward without any real direction to a possible point B reference. So this makes the ground state H atom a conical varying charge cloud unit. Done. Entangle would be the interconnections. This works for me.

Word salad.

Maybe XC's racist views are correct, there is a type of physics forum person with probably a mental illness which manifests itself in the spewing of word salad.  Sometimes it's thought salad, and in rare cases math salad. The latter being impossible for XC to diagnose but he tries anyway. 

Edited by ralfcis

Maybe XC's racist views are correct, there is a type of physics forum person with probably a mental illness which manifests itself in the spewing of word salad.  Sometimes it's thought salad, and in rare cases math salad. The latter being impossible for XC to diagnose but he tries anyway. 

There's nothing about race in those words. Don't be a typical example of Orwellian speech problems(them verbal false limbs). You can be better than that.

Which I wanted to point this out, if this theory of Zero Point Energy is correct doesn't that mean that Quantum Entanglement Bonds should have energy stored within them? As it is assumed that entangled states of space make up time-space. The energy of the zero point energy could be released by the destruction or interruption of the entanglement of space. So, all you would need to do to know if there is truly a zero point energy is break entanglement bonds then measure for energy release that is stored within the entanglement bonds, As there is a artificial spacial connection between entangled particles. This will instantly tell you whether there is energy stored in space as a zero point energy. The Question is like chemical bond do space bonds have a binding energy?

Edited by VictorMedvil