Science Forums

∞ = Mc3 (New Ideas).

Having previously posted a small article about the early universe, I would like to update and add some ideas relating to this concept. Here it is:

∞ = mc3

Infinity = mass multiplied by the speed of light (in a vacuum) cubed. i.e. 27,000 trillion.

Essentially, this equation describes the escape velocity of a Black Hole, where, ∞ is the Black Hole and mc3 is the escape velocity.

Infinity – This generally describes a region where spacetime curvature becomes infinite due to a gravitational singularity. Einstein’s Field equations suggest that in some areas of the universe matter and energy can become so compressed that they reach infinite density.

A more recent physicist working on the theory of black holes named Schwarzschild, described the gravitational field of a point mass and a spherical mass. He noticed that there was a peculiar behaviour at what is called a ‘Schwarzschild radius’, where the maths become singular – meaning some of the terms in Einstein’s equations become infinite. This region would have zero volume, yet, contain all the mass of a black hole, therefore, resulting in infinite density. Therefore, any discrete amount of mass given 0% volume would result in infinite density.

The above infinite density is usually found at the point of singularity within a black hole. Any object whose radius is smaller than its Schwarzschild radius is called a black hole. The Schwarzschild radius can be classified as the radius of a spherically symmetric non-rotating object. The Schwarzschild radius is proportional to the mass of an object, assuming that the object has a constant mass density. Whereas, the physical radius of an object is proportional to the cube root of its volume. Therefore, as the object accumulates matter at a given fixed density, its Schwarzschild radius will increase more quickly than its physical radius, therefore, forming a black hole.

The above proposed equation (∞ = mc3) demonstrates that Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity holds true. Scientists currently argue whether Einstein’s equations are accurate enough to work at a quantum level. This is because the maths suggest that there are regions of the universe that become infinite. However, this singularity is addressed and resolved in the above proposed equation.

Extrapolation – Another way to understand the relationship between the mass and density of a black hole is to know that the volume increases to the 3rd power of the physical radius i.e. volume is mathematically the physical radius cubed. This has parallels to the notion of light being cubed in relation to black holes. The parallels being that the volume as well as light would both be working to the 3rd power.

Light and its movement can contain several properties. Two of these properties could be its speed and direction of movement. Three-dimensional space can be classified as having three directions of travel i.e. length, breadth and height. Therefore, light can also be seen to travel through these three dimensions of space. Therefore, forming space itself and as a result volume.

This equation can not only be used to describe regions of singularity within the existing universe but can also be used to describe the early universe, whereby, mass and energy were compacted into a very dense area. Therefore, an infinity could be seen to start the universe’s initial expansion.

Therefore, having drawn out the main parallels between the volume of a black hole and light and its speed both increasing by cubed numbers, then, the main conclusion to be drawn is that light travelling at its speed cubed has enough power to overcome the gravitational singularity of the black hole and that it has the potential to escape this entity. Therefore, mass × speed of light cubed is the escape velocity from a gravitational singularity (region of infinity within a black hole).

Please discuss.

This is still nonsense black holes are not that easily explained and you are missing many important parts of an equation that actually explains black holes, plus this still does not equal infinity which is why the symbolism is stupid. We can safely say the  MChas no physical meaning what so ever. General Relativity has never had MC3 within it thus does not remotely support this idea, have you ever seen the Einstein Field equation which has to do with curvature and not Energy of a mass which this equation doesn't even mean that it is just useless cranky crap you are putting out.

317-1.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

Having previously posted a small article about the early universe, I would like to update and add some ideas relating to this concept. Here it is:

∞ = mc3

Infinity = mass multiplied by the speed of light (in a vacuum) cubed. i.e. 27,000 trillion.

Essentially, this equation describes the escape velocity of a Black Hole, where, ∞ is the Black Hole and mc3 is the escape velocity.

Infinity – This generally describes a region where spacetime curvature becomes infinite due to a gravitational singularity. Einstein’s Field equations suggest that in some areas of the universe matter and energy can become so compressed that they reach infinite density.

A more recent physicist working on the theory of black holes named Schwarzschild, described the gravitational field of a point mass and a spherical mass. He noticed that there was a peculiar behaviour at what is called a ‘Schwarzschild radius’, where the maths become singular – meaning some of the terms in Einstein’s equations become infinite. This region would have zero volume, yet, contain all the mass of a black hole, therefore, resulting in infinite density. Therefore, any discrete amount of mass given 0% volume would result in infinite density.

The above infinite density is usually found at the point of singularity within a black hole. Any object whose radius is smaller than its Schwarzschild radius is called a black hole. The Schwarzschild radius can be classified as the radius of a spherically symmetric non-rotating object. The Schwarzschild radius is proportional to the mass of an object, assuming that the object has a constant mass density. Whereas, the physical radius of an object is proportional to the cube root of its volume. Therefore, as the object accumulates matter at a given fixed density, its Schwarzschild radius will increase more quickly than its physical radius, therefore, forming a black hole.

The above proposed equation (∞ = mc3) demonstrates that Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity holds true. Scientists currently argue whether Einstein’s equations are accurate enough to work at a quantum level. This is because the maths suggest that there are regions of the universe that become infinite. However, this singularity is addressed and resolved in the above proposed equation.

Extrapolation – Another way to understand the relationship between the mass and density of a black hole is to know that the volume increases to the 3rd power of the physical radius i.e. volume is mathematically the physical radius cubed. This has parallels to the notion of light being cubed in relation to black holes. The parallels being that the volume as well as light would both be working to the 3rd power.

Light and its movement can contain several properties. Two of these properties could be its speed and direction of movement. Three-dimensional space can be classified as having three directions of travel i.e. length, breadth and height. Therefore, light can also be seen to travel through these three dimensions of space. Therefore, forming space itself and as a result volume.

This equation can not only be used to describe regions of singularity within the existing universe but can also be used to describe the early universe, whereby, mass and energy were compacted into a very dense area. Therefore, an infinity could be seen to start the universe’s initial expansion.

Therefore, having drawn out the main parallels between the volume of a black hole and light and its speed both increasing by cubed numbers, then, the main conclusion to be drawn is that light travelling at its speed cubed has enough power to overcome the gravitational singularity of the black hole and that it has the potential to escape this entity. Therefore, mass × speed of light cubed is the escape velocity from a gravitational singularity (region of infinity within a black hole).

Please discuss.

This is mathematically illiterate. Both quantities on the right hand side of the equation are finite. That means any product of them, including products with themselves, is still finite. You have no business ballocking on about black holes if your maths is as poor as this.  

• 1 month later...

= m / c3

An infinity generally describes a region where spacetime curvature becomes infinite due to a gravitational singularity. Einstein’s Field equations suggest that in some areas of the universe matter and energy can become so compressed that they reach infinite density.

The above infinite density is usually found at the point of singularity within a black hole. This region would have zero volume, yet, contain all the mass of a black hole, therefore, resulting in infinite density.

Therefore, I believe that there is an equation which would make sense of this infinity, which primarily relates to density. Therefore, the commonly known equation for density, which is: ρ = m / V or the known calculation: g/cm3 = g / cm3 can be reimagined as the above.

There exist certain parallels within the known physics of a black hole and the above equation. One such parallel is the fact that the volume of a black hole is its physical radius cubed. Therefore, volume comprises 3-dimensional space. As does the m3 or cm3 in a regular density calculation. All of the above are put to the 3rd power, as is the ‘c’ is in the above equation. Therefore, it is a logical conclusion to posit the following equation, ∞ = m / c3, as the infinity is expressed as the mass divided by the speed of light cubed (27,000 trillion Kms a second).

Therefore, even though mass is related to energy it can also be related to density.

Another way to express this equation is to set it out as a mathematical triangle:

m

∞                     c3

Therefore, 1 gram divided by 2700 quintillion cms3 would give the density.

This above equation also gives us space and time equivalence. Where ∞ could be seen to equal time and c3 could be seen to equal space.

The above mathematical triangle will give us the expressions:

m / c3 = ∞

∞ × c3 = m

However, the following expression also needs to be applied:

m / ∞ = c3

However, c3 always has the same value. Therefore, a physicist with a working knowledge of maths maybe could maybe answer this query.

It is my belief that this expression: m / ∞ = c3 describes the escape velocity of a black hole / early universe. Nevertheless, mass / space would not just be travelling in 1 direction but in all directions – 3d space.

Therefore, this equation can not only be used to describe regions of singularity within the existing universe but can also be used to describe the early universe, whereby, mass and energy were compacted into a very dense area. Therefore, an infinity (relating to space and time) could be seen to start the universe’s initial expansion.

Please discuss.

= m / c3

An infinity generally describes a region where spacetime curvature becomes infinite due to a gravitational singularity. Einstein’s Field equations suggest that in some areas of the universe matter and energy can become so compressed that they reach infinite density.

The above infinite density is usually found at the point of singularity within a black hole. This region would have zero volume, yet, contain all the mass of a black hole, therefore, resulting in infinite density.

Therefore, I believe that there is an equation which would make sense of this infinity, which primarily relates to density. Therefore, the commonly known equation for density, which is: ρ = m / V or the known calculation: g/cm3 = g / cm3 can be reimagined as the above.

There exist certain parallels within the known physics of a black hole and the above equation. One such parallel is the fact that the volume of a black hole is its physical radius cubed. Therefore, volume comprises 3-dimensional space. As does the m3 or cm3 in a regular density calculation. All of the above are put to the 3rd power, as is the ‘c’ is in the above equation. Therefore, it is a logical conclusion to posit the following equation, ∞ = m / c3, as the infinity is expressed as the mass divided by the speed of light cubed (27,000 trillion Kms a second).

Therefore, even though mass is related to energy it can also be related to density.

Another way to express this equation is to set it out as a mathematical triangle:

m

∞                     c3

Therefore, 1 gram divided by 2700 quintillion cms3 would give the density.

This above equation also gives us space and time equivalence. Where ∞ could be seen to equal time and c3 could be seen to equal space.

The above mathematical triangle will give us the expressions:

m / c3 = ∞

∞ × c3 = m

However, the following expression also needs to be applied:

m / ∞ = c3

However, c3 always has the same value. Therefore, a physicist with a working knowledge of maths maybe could maybe answer this query.

It is my belief that this expression: m / ∞ = c3 describes the escape velocity of a black hole / early universe. Nevertheless, mass / space would not just be travelling in 1 direction but in all directions – 3d space.

Therefore, this equation can not only be used to describe regions of singularity within the existing universe but can also be used to describe the early universe, whereby, mass and energy were compacted into a very dense area. Therefore, an infinity (relating to space and time) could be seen to start the universe’s initial expansion.

Please discuss.

According to your imbecile equation, all mass is infinite.  

Ok, you do know that 1 over a very large number usually tends to zero not infinity. There is no such thing as infinity anyways in physics that does not tend to a finite number. For example, absolute zero is infinitely difficult to reach as is the speed of light for matter. Both 0 K and c are finite numbers. cis also a finite number nowhere close to the mythical infinity you're so obsessed with. Did someone give you a calculator for a birthday present and you tried to divide a number by zero and got freaked out?

Dear Ralfcis,

I have taken on board what you are saying, however, I believe that the above equation is correct. Also, 

Just a note to add to my last post. Another way to express the formula: ∞ = m / c3 is:

M = ∞c3

In my last post I made the error of saying that the ‘c3’ component could be seen to equal space. However, by re-arranging the equation I can now see the proper space and time equivalence and where they lie:

M                            =             ∞c3

(space)                                 (time).

Respond if you wish to.

Just to add to my last post - the above equation -  M = ∞c3  could have the potential to point towards the space time curvature at the point of singularity of a black hole, seeing that it has space time equivalence. 

The m (mass) is commonly seen as representing space, and the ∞c3 could represent time. This is because time (and thank you to another scientist for explaining this concept for me) can be itself related to the wavelength of light we receive, and whether it is red shifted or blue shifted and our perception of the speed of it. Therefore, c3 could well relate to our concept of time very easily.

Also, the infinities we find in our cosmos are normally found in black holes. And these infinities normally relate to the density of a given black hole. Therefore, different black holes will have different masses therefore, different densities. Therefore, an ∞ is not just an airy fairy everything but a quantifiable amount. 

Just to add to my last post - the above equation -  M = ∞c3  could have the potential to point towards the space time curvature at the point of singularity of a black hole, seeing that it has space time equivalence. 

The m (mass) is commonly seen as representing space, and the ∞c3 could represent time. This is because time (and thank you to another scientist for explaining this concept for me) can be itself related to the wavelength of light we receive, and whether it is red shifted or blue shifted and our perception of the speed of it. Therefore, c3 could well relate to our concept of time very easily.

Also, the infinities we find in our cosmos are normally found in black holes. And these infinities normally relate to the density of a given black hole. Therefore, different black holes will have different masses therefore, different densities. Therefore, an ∞ is not just an airy fairy everything but a quantifiable amount. 

This is mathematically illiterate.

If you set a quantity, such as m (or M) equal to infinity multiplied by a finite quantity, like c³,  you are saying m or M is infinite. 

I think you would have to justify the third c with mass. We observe c^2 as the energy of matter. mc^3 would be power times length. Therefore you could not have mc^3 alone without dividing by some radius. But even with correct units, you would have to prove mc^3 exists (the third c).

Planck's law is known to contain 2hc^2/r^5. Where h is the Planck constant, c is the speed of light, r is the wavelength. Maybe you could look around in that area for your idea. But I wouldn't call it infinity.

Edited by devin553344

Dear devin553344,

I think that what you are saying is that c cubed is not known to exist in the universe. However, I believe that light probably does have this property, as light can be seen to be 3d in itself, therefore, maybe sharing a characteristic of volume which is always measured in metres cubed. Your analysis is very complex and advanced, therefore, I trust your judgement too. 

Maybe, one day we shall know. 

Dear devin553344,

I think that what you are saying is that c cubed is not known to exist in the universe. However, I believe that light probably does have this property, as light can be seen to be 3d in itself, therefore, maybe sharing a characteristic of volume which is always measured in metres cubed. Your analysis is very complex and advanced, therefore, I trust your judgement too. 

Maybe, one day we shall know. 

Well we already have hc/r which is sort of an mc^3 in a way. Planck's constant times c. And in a way it describes a black hole concept since mc^2 = hc/r and it does not describe 1/2mv^2 = hc/r. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_constant

Edited by devin553344

Intriguing. Although these numbers relate to Planck's constant and certain wavelengths, maybe, they could also apply to black holes. 

I think you could study Riemann zeta negative functions. It can be used to describe infinite densities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riemann_zeta_function

Edited by devin553344