Science Forums

Secret Patent For Ufo's Validates The Aether Drag

Dubbelosix

I agree that it is possible that there is technology that we don't know about, remember me posting the video about the wormhole generating spacecraft that was seen in Brazil on video, if there is actually such a thing as UFOs then it would suggest that there is a lot we don't know about technology versus a species that can travel between the stars using things like wormholes, if it is said case that humans ever got their hands on a spacecraft from a species like that the technology that we see on the spacecraft would most definitely give insight into such technology if we could even reverse engineer how it works depending on the advancement on the technology, meaning it is possible. Don't tell me dubbel you believe in crashed alien spacecraft at Area 51, haha.

Supposedly dead aliens at Area 51 which are fake, these are too humanoid real grey aliens don't look that human and are shorter.

aliens-x-files-prop-by-mike-fields.jpg

Close up of the fake alien

roswell-aliens-close-up-clearer.jpg

Now to refresh this post with Real Aliens credit to the US Navy and Certainly if they don't know what it is it is truly a UFO.

1749985693001-6043365275001-604336856800

This is the closest thing America has to the UFO being the Aurora project flying triangle.

paranoid-Project-Aurora-TR3-B-blip1.jpg

Aurora TR-3B which looks like a UFO but isn't. In the Midwest where I live we see these things all the time, it was designed here. I once, saw a Aurora TR-3B hovering in the sky of Indianapolis one night.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

Patents, by their intrinsic nature, are not secret. The basis of a patent is that details of the invention are published, in exchange for a monopoly for a fixed period. 

If no patent number can be produced to support the premise of this thread, it is bogus. 

Patents, by their intrinsic nature, are not secret. The basis of a patent is that details of the invention are published, in exchange for a monopoly for a fixed period. 

If no patent number can be produced to support the premise of this thread, it is bogus. 

my thoughts exactly there is no way that anyone has UFO patents.

If the technology is being reproduced, you can bet your life that the project is classified. The secret study by the military for about 4 years by the Pentagon shows they are taking this very seriously.

Edited by Dubbelosix

If the technology is being reproduced, you can bet your life that the project is classified. The srecret study by the military for about 4 years by the Pentagon shows they are taking this very seriously.

That very well maybe dubbel that the pentagon's end of it is classified you may have to wait a few years to get that information then.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Hello space man. :winknudge:  some random questions observations follow :)

Acoustic waves work on pressure fluctuations in a medium.

you state

"Let’s be clear about something - I do not believe that the thickness of space (the medium) is an aether made from any particle. In fact there cannot be any motion associated to this aether because it would violate the first principles of relativity. In fact you can argue as I have already done, that any true quantization of gravity would be at odds concerning how we actually think about the roles of pseudo forces. There is to add to the market, a consistent anomaly from measuring the value of Newtons constant."

What do you mean by thickness of space.?

How do you propose to manipulate a version of a aether/space, if you don't accept it has properties, that can be detected or manipulated.?

Space is full of virtual particles and fields, fields can be polarized, transmitting electrical forces..

Zero point energy is electromagnetic in nature.

Gravitational waves have no polarity, if they are related to pressure/density of virtual particles. How would you propose to modify the pressure in front of or behind of a flying machine in the vacuum of space without a kind of rocket energy pushing or sucking a flying machine in a direction. 

The permittivity and permeability of space govern the speed of light in a "vacuum" which is full of randomly orientated EM virtual particles.

Ifs and maybes :- If a Blackholes cause an apparent curvature/contraction of space via absorption of maybe virtual particles/zero point energy or the like, and the expansion of space is caused by virtual particles not being absorbed immediately. 

Then perhaps it can manipulated electromagnetically cancelling or reducing the zero point energy in a particular direction thus producing a pressure gradient, not unlike a large mass might produce, which might cause a small object to fall towards it.

But:- it is not possible to produce EM waves at frequencies required to cancel random virtual particles. At least not at all frequencies!.

Flipping the coin - is it possible to produce a thrust, by the production of very high frequency EM waves, like a rocket engine.

From a distant memory from a lecture many moons ago some EM waves pass easily through space whereas other frequencies are attenuated due to interaction with particles and ions, etc

How do you propose to manipulate the EM properties of space to produce gravitational waves which are none polarized. ??

UFO's allegedly glow not unlike lightning balls, which are likely hot ionized plasma. They also on movies cause electrics to stop working on cars :) How would you reproduce that phenomina :)

You know I never thought I would see the day, that I agree with what Flux posts but I agree with all of this, explain all that to us dubbel, because I don't consider the EM drive to work just as I think it would be impossible for this device to work. So, you have a electromagnetic field or gravitational field in space that you are creating, how does that move you in a direction without a interaction unlike Warp Drive theories there is no differential in the space being caused by Negative and Positive Length Contraction/Expansion.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Very well I shall, its not a mystery, its only terminology.

What do I mean about the ''thickness of space?''

Among many things I do, I read a lot of literature, probably a lot more than most here and the ''thickness of spacetime'' is not a new terminology - I refer you to ''Parallel Universes, 1985.'' In the context I use, which is probably no different to the one that was used in this popular book, is that the medium is all about the mediation of accelerated bodies - those accelerations depend on a thickness of a gravitational field. The gravitational field and the medium are not separate quantities, they are both the same thing - the thickness of space then depends on gravitational dilation or the amount of gravity detected providing inertia to a system. This is why in a vacuum, the thickness of spacetime is much less than that found on the planets surface.

How do I propose to alter the thickness of space when it has no properties?

I never made such a claim, if you read and comprehend properly, I said space is not nothing - I am not saying this ''nothingness is an aether'' because a true bounded aether theory cannot have a particular particle motion associated to it from the first principles of relativity. The nothingness of a vacuum however, does not exist in quantum mechanics because of zero point energy fields. This does not mean fluctuations contribute even significantly to gravitational fields, even though it could. All it means is that there are laws in quantum mechanics which forbids a perfect vacuum. This is why inertial effects tend to zero in open space, its easier to move an object in space than it is here on Earth. Further it is easier to move a thing across the surface of the Earth than it is to achieve the escape velocity - this means the thickness of gravity/medium contributes to inertial effects.

However... you move onto some, what I consider, erroneous statements such as:

''Gravitational waves have no polarity, if they are related to pressure/density of virtual particles.''

No, under a quantum gravitational approach, only have we assumed it has no polarity. In fact, if we believe relativity, gravity is a not force mediated by a particle. This is just a special way of saying, only observable matter and energy contributes to a stress energy tensor, it doesn't mean it validates a spin-2 graviton tensor theory which leads to the assumptions you have brought up and which is still contested in literature. In fact, I have more than once, given plenty reasons why quantization of gravity is wrong, if you want me to cover all that again, I will in a further post if you bring it up. The only way we could have detected a contribution of virtual particles to the curvature of a universe however, is too late in the game now, but would have been significant in the early universe, just as radiation itself provided a large contribution of curvature during the radiation phase. The laws of thermodynamics do state that there is a slight curvature in the universe, but by too late in the game, the particles are far too dispersed by out current technology to detect this so far, leading to the so-called, and possibly misnomer of ''flatness problem.''

You further state

''The permittivity and permeability of space govern the speed of light in a "vacuum" which is full of randomly orientated EM virtual particles.''

Be careful, I never said it was random, in fact with current discussions with a physicist, I have been able to change their view on determinism - he too thought determinism was nonsense, but he now realizes the state collapse is probably the only thing we may call random, but I am edging towards that neither being random either. Worldlines connected through spacetime, in a type of a guiding wave dynamics, could very well lead to a substantial enough information on how a wave collapses. It's again, a matter of being able to extract enough information to be able to determine the real underlying mechanisms.

Then you ask a number of questions, and I will play a very fair game, by just answering the very last question, what do I think their method of propulsion is? I have three idea's which may all be fundamentally related to different propellants:

1) Gravitational waves to manipulate spacetime around the object. We know now that a detector not only detects a gravitational wave, they can also produce them. Not only this, I concluded the gravitational wave had to be an acoustic wave to make sense of why it is a pseudoforce. It is a pseudo-fluctuation.

2) Creating a vacuum around a spaceship could certainly fool the spaceship in thinking its mass has been reduced - instead of the assumption the US Navy scientist stating that it actually reduced its mass.

3) The spaceship could be entirely quantum entangled, meaning the more we tried to locate one on radar, the macroscopic system acting as a quantum object would follow the same rules as the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. This could explain a wide range of strange behaviours, when people have observed ufo's tentively and they can fly off at tremendous speeds - even radar interception, a type of physical observational evidence according to Hynek, is further evidence why ufo's when tracked on radar could be following quantum mechanical principles.

You further continue with this virtual

Edited by Dubbelosix

If you follow my articles, Hynek also believed we can rule electrostatic propulsion, but we cannot as so far, rule out a magnetic propulsion nor can we rule out the vacuum bubble hypothesis - it was remarkable to me that I came up with these idea's to find the Pentagon and the Navy patents are now taking this seriously.

The silly claims forum is for when you just smoke a bunch of crack then feel the need to post something on science forums. Dubbel was obviously not high on crack but sometimes I wonder about others on this forum.

Yes I agree, his statements are never backed up consistently and even when asked its like dodge-ball. He's in no position to wonder why things are put in the strange claims forum when he is not good at articulating science, or even back statements up with independent equations.

If you follow my articles, Hynek also believed we can rule electrostatic propulsion, but we cannot as so far, rule out a magnetic propulsion nor can we rule out the vacuum bubble hypothesis - it was remarkable to me that I came up with these idea's to find the Pentagon and the Navy patents are now taking this seriously.

So dubbel you never answered my question what is actually the force that moves the object through space what is it interacting with, just the aether? I mean qualify the force meaning Electric,Magnetic,Gravitational,Weak Nuclear Force, or Strong Nuclear Force. What static property are you saying that empty space has?

Edited by VictorMedvil

So dubbel you never answered my question what is actually the force that moves the object through space what is it interacting with, just the aether? I mean qualify the force meaning Electric,Magnetic,Gravitational,Weak Nuclear Force, or Strong Nuclear Force. What static property are you saying that space has?

I can rule out a nuclear propulsion, just from studying history of ufo's, where people have suffered severe radiation poisoning. It's likely the nuclear hypothesis had been experimentally tested by the government at one point and then scrapped. I can rule out earlier ufo's from electrostatic propulsion because as Hynek brought up, most ufo cases did not exhibit a leftover radiation, however, this does not rule out that the government has tried such things. What is left, is that it is either magnetic, gravitational wave propulsion or a vacuum bubble - or possibly all of the above - with one exception, it is possible ufo's are entirely quantum in nature, even though macroscopic, which would answer a lot of phenomenon in history, right down to actual secret memorandums that have demonstrated a very long history of the army and other connected forces tracking these objects over a long period of time.

A vacuum bubble propulsion is in effect, very similar if not the analogue of bending space around it, except that is not what a bubble vacuum propulsion does, all it does is trick an object into thinking its weight and thus drag effects of gravity have significantly dropped.