Science Forums

Why Normal Universe Seems To Be Weird?

Nishan

How the simple interaction turns out to be mysterious

I just want some discussions the weirdness of the universe when its normal. I was wondering that there must be a way the universe can interact with itself before the information is travels and is stored. If someone cuts apple in moon, I can get that information in d/t time . But the result doesnt change the process doesn't change. In a sense that the universe knows that the apple is there. I know the apple is there. I this sense I am able to interact with everything in the universe. For this to happen I think I must consider the universe to have some sort of knowledge of everything . I assume that speed of transfer of information might be limited by the speed of light for the materials inside but for the universe the time must be zero as it has to calculate and check the laws of nature way before something happens. 

To put light into my assumptions I can put forth an experiment ;

If I want to kick a ball I can way before calculate that I will kick the ball way faster than the speed of light. And way before the incident happens . If I can do that why can't the universe do that.I this is where I find the universe to be weird.

Hope I will get some discussions.

How the simple interaction turns out to be mysterious

I just want some discussions the weirdness of the universe when its normal. I was wondering that there must be a way the universe can interact with itself before the information is travels and is stored. If someone cuts apple in moon, I can get that information in d/t time . But the result doesnt change the process doesn't change. In a sense that the universe knows that the apple is there. I know the apple is there. I this sense I am able to interact with everything in the universe. For this to happen I think I must consider the universe to have some sort of knowledge of everything . I assume that speed of transfer of information might be limited by the speed of light for the materials inside but for the universe the time must be zero as it has to calculate and check the laws of nature way before something happens. 

To put light into my assumptions I can put forth an experiment ;

If I want to kick a ball I can way before calculate that I will kick the ball way faster than the speed of light. And way before the incident happens . If I can do that why can't the universe do that.I this is where I find the universe to be weird.

Hope I will get some discussions.

A) Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light not even information the rate at which information is transmitted is C.

B ) It is impossible to actually find any calculations that would see the ball kicked faster than the speed of light as it is a physical impossibility.

C) The universe does not known where the apple is as light will display the apple in a past position based on how distant the apple is from the object viewing the apple, This can be seen by as you view distant galaxies that they seem to be in a past position.

Edited by VictorMedvil

A) Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light not even information the rate at which information is transmitted is C.

B ) It is impossible to actually find any calculations that would see the ball kicked faster than the speed of light as it is a physical impossibility.

C) The universe does not known where the apple is as light will display the apple in a past position based on how distant the apple is from the object viewing the apple, This can be seen by as you view distant galaxies that they seem to be in a past position.

Yes, but based on that ( C ) universe can know that the apple is in existence in present too. And the rate of flow of information is to the component of the universe not the universe itself because it is happening in the universe itself. My logic is that if we can predict the future based on our consiousness, universe should easily calculate the outcomes way before us.