Science Forums

Solution To Credit Card Debt

Vmedvil2

Does anyone here have Credit Card debt then you should consider National Debt Relief ( https://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/apply/?src=ndr.google.ppc&network=g&device=c&aff_sub=57578766392&campaign=1478736950&intent=debt-consolidation-core&aff_sub2=e&keyword=national%20debt%20relief&placement=National-Debt-Relief-Brand&gclid=CjwKCAjw0tHoBRBhEiwAvP1GFSHPhB2qV5BoCPMWOmeD6lm4Sdr8BdChXxQO9SibROoh89vreuBrKBoCcuUQAvD_BwE) , They were just able to settle my $4,350 Debt for only $1,492, they are a great company that can save you thousands on credit card debt, All you have to do is enroll with some amount of credit card debt, ignore the creditor's calls when they want repayment and this company will negotiate your credit card debt to a lower amount of repayment. Literally save you thousands on credit card debt, you can even if you have no money saved to repay your debt slowly deposit money into an account which will repay those debts for less than the original amount and you get to choose the amount to repay based on the settlements offered by the Credit Card Companies completely removing your credit card debt over time. I just wanted to spread this company to others that may have credit card debt as they have already saved me over $‭2,858‬ in 9 months of being with National Debt Relief, this company is like a real life hack for credit card debt, highly recommended for those that have credit card debt.

Edited by VictorMedvil

That kinda thing will destroy your credit rating though.

I guess it comes down to would you rather pay a bunch of money to settle your debt with a good credit rating or pay much less and for a period of time damage your credit rating. At interest rates of 14% to 28%, I would much of rather taken a hit to my credit rating to pay everything for much less. Usually, if you have a large enough Credit Card debt your credit is already ****, so it doesn't hurt to eliminate it for a lower amount.

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 1 year later...

The final amount I paid was $8,517 on a $10,600 debt and my credit score is 700 again after the settlements which is a savings of 19.6% of the value of the debt, which the credit card companies would have charged interest too on top of that so the savings was actually much more around 50.95% of the value of the interest + debt amount of $17,367.

Edited by VictorMedvil