Science Forums

Magnetohydrodynamic Waves

meriam04

I had to look the second reference up because I had not heard of it, but by quickly summerizing, it in an inverse of the scattering, which means it has to do with binding energies, something which is known to exist inside of suns for example.

Article :

Dynamics of Trapped Solitary Waves for the Forced KdV Equation.

Sunmi Lee

Sorry, this is not a question, are you by referencing something? I have issues like this .... If it if a reference, I will look it up... if it is a reference to your own work, then just state it here.

My purpose is : How the Kortweg de Vries equation applied in so called '''magnetohydrodynamic''' ?

Sorry, this is not a question, are you by referencing something? I have issues like this .... If it if a reference, I will look it up... if it is a reference to your own work, then just state it here.

As I know Kortweg de Vreis equation is a tool to illustrate natural phenomena Ok! now the phenomena here is so called '''magneto-hydrodynamic'''': 

The following expression taken from an paper :

''''''''Since Gardner and Morikawa [3] have rediscovered that the Korteweg-de Vries equation valids also for nonlinear magneto-hydrodynamic wave propagating''''''''''

How the term ''''magneto-hydrodynamic''' found in the nature or what presents?

Look, magnetohydrodynamics is a very advanced subject and I know parts of it only barely. I had to look up the second term you wanted to find relationships with, so I am not really in a position to give you advice. Also, what is stopping you from learning the things yourself?

Yes am doing suuure, But I am a mathematician I need a physic meaning!!!

The field of magnetohydrodynamics, depends on what? what study?Examples...

Yes am doing suuure, But I am a mathematician I need a physic meaning!!!

The field of magnetohydrodynamics, depends on what? what study?Examples...

The study of electrically charged fluid dynamics... besides, being a mathematician should not hold you back from learning these things easily that is not an excuse. Hilbert himself was largely a pure mathematician but arrived at Einstein's gravitational action even before Einstein himself....