Science Forums

Acoustic Waves

meriam04

So Victor, I'm confused. Are you saying a way to generally recognize experts with degrees as those who can't read with comprehension (eg. 006's last response), follow a discussion, employ critical thinking or reason, answer specific questions, have original thoughts, and only seem to irrelevantly recite what they've been taught like parrots or are you saying that diagnosis only applies to those degreed individuals on this forum? It's a rhetorical question.

Oh I can follow a critical way of thinking... in fact, I only attempt to think logically. For instance, you can find a source on wiki and if you cannot find a source to back it, then that reference means nothing. The good thing about wiki, is that it is largely correct, even though a few minor contributors cannot completely know the facts of what they state, there still exists, in record, equations which are not disputed... for instance, if I looked up Schrodingers equation on wiki, it could hardly be contested. You look at a string theory record on wiki, then you are just taking in knowledge of a model, not the actual facts at hand. 

Whatever you say dubblebubble. But you know who actually impressed me for the first time ever? Amp. Yes Amp actually represented Einstein's theory correctly in the are we talking relativity thread. So I'll be going head to head with him on my thread as soon as I have the time. Maybe he'll have some more tricks up his sleeve.

Whatever you say dubblebubble. But you know who actually impressed me for the first time ever? Amp. Yes Amp actually represented Einstein's theory correctly in the are we talking relativity thread. So I'll be going head to head with him on my thread as soon as I have the time. Maybe he'll have some more tricks up his sleeve.

Didn't realize it was a competition, but fair to you. If that's what you want to do, be my guest.