#69 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:05 AM

Yes I agree with that

Well we aren't really to far apart in our thinking then. I guess as veterans we tend to usually agree on a few things.lol! Just by actually seeing it and being there. Most of my time was spent in Iraq and Afghanistan. Nothing ever beats the military chow halls though over there. I actually miss the chow halls sometimes over there. Especially during the Marines birthday when they would have crap and lobster. One thing the military does great is feed you good.lol!

#70 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:21 AM

Well we aren't really to far apart in our thinking then. I guess as veterans we tend to usually agree on a few things.lol! Just by actually seeing it and being there. Most of my time was spent in Iraq and Afghanistan. Nothing ever beats the military chow halls though over there. I actually miss the chow halls sometimes over there. Especially during the Marines birthday when they would have crap and lobster. One thing the military does great is feed you good.lol!

Crap and Lobster, I dunno if I would want Crap unless you meant crab. We bought our own lunches I ate at olive garden alot.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 17 February 2020 - 03:22 AM.

#71 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:23 AM

Its a series of smoking guns, which without any straight politicians or judges driving an investigation they will never answer for. Politicians have a track record globally of dishonesty etc. They are generally the most manipulative self centered people on the planet, amusingly most of them are masons, which must mean masons recruit, detestable manipulative people also. Guilty by association!

Bin Laden dropped at sea leaving no trace, was claimed to be so that Bin Laden couldnt have a martyr's grave was it not? He was apparently shot dead when the special forces captured him. It wasnt claimed he was let go free, and given a new identity, or that he was visiting some high security interrogation unit some where, with no chance of escape.

It is true the Bushes, could have had him disappeared ie given him a new identity, or executed if they wanted to, but did they, and to what ends .

Give Ben Laden a shave, would anyone even recognize him. 

I am pretty sure both Obama and Trump said when they were running they were going to re-open an investigation on 911. I assume when you become president they show you a video of JFK on his final day and ask the new president if they have any questions. I assume if those ones that actually have power over the US president threaten you with death and or your families death you sure aren't going to re-open an investigation and precisely do what you are told. So I think that is the problem we have. There is this hidden hand that is controlling through fear, intimidation, blackmail and who knows what else. And yea most politicians are psychopaths and every time their mouth is moving they are lying.lol! We as dumb humans seem to keep voting them in every year though and believe what they say no matter left or right.

I am pretty sure the whole Osama Bin Laden thing was staged. I guess they finally figured it was time to get rid of the bogeymen. And hey lets give the
"Noble Peace Prize Obama" the credit. What an Oxymoran.lol! The new Boogeyman is even bigger ISIS. But didn't Trump apparently kill that leader not long ago? I know a month or so ago he had Iran's general killed. Then somehow Iran shot down a Ukrainian plane. Then Iran was like.......Oooops I think we will be quiet now.lol! You can't even make this stuff up.lol!

Edited by Thoth101, 17 February 2020 - 03:26 AM.

#72 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:33 AM

Crap and Lobster, I dunno if I would want Crap unless you meant crab. We bought our own lunches I ate at olive garden alot.

Oh yes I did mean Crab. :laugh: I must have had crap on my mind while thinking of Iraq.lol! Those porta potties are never fun. Olive Garden?lol!