71 replies to this topic

#52 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:47 AM

Last time I was in the states, I remember speaking to a retired democratic mayor, cant remember the name of the town she lived in. But she was extremely disillusioned with the democratic party and like you say, said the democrats have lost their way. She also thought the none elected behind the scenes lobby groups were partly to blame.

Most of the people I spoke to in the states were disillusioned with the political system. You also find this in a lot of the rest of the world it is not just the states. 

Funding of political parties should I think be limited to

1) values that can not be considered a bribe.

2) people who actually have a passport in the country where the political party exists.

When foreigners or those supporting foreign political/religious ideologies fund political parties, it is not done for free, there is always a price.  

For example if a Saudi prince was to fund the republican party, then ask for military assistance and get it, would it not have been a bribe.  

With a limited number of political ideologies to choose from can the US be considered a true democracy?

Without proportional representation ie one (wo)man one vote, equally weighted across the entire country how can new political parties ever get elected. 

#53 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 05:08 AM

Last time I was in the states, I remember speaking to a retired democratic mayor, cant remember the name of the town she lived in. But she was extremely disillusioned with the democratic party and like you say, said the democrats have lost their way. She also thought the none elected behind the scenes lobby groups were partly to blame.

Most of the people I spoke to in the states were disillusioned with the political system. You also find this in a lot of the rest of the world it is not just the states. 

Funding of political parties should I think be limited to

1) values that can not be considered a bribe.

2) people who actually have a passport in the country where the political party exists.

When foreigners or those supporting foreign political/religious ideologies fund political parties, it is not done for free, there is always a price.  

For example if a Saudi prince was to fund the republican party, then ask for military assistance and get it, would it not have been a bribe.  

With a limited number of political ideologies to choose from can the US be considered a true democracy?

Without proportional representation ie one (wo)man one vote, equally weighted across the entire country how can new political parties ever get elected. 

Well in actuality the US was founded as a Republic and it's not supposed to be a Democracy(Mob Rule)

There is a lot of lobbyist that is for sure. I think one of the number one lobbyist is Big Pharma. I will have to find a list to see who gives the most money in lobbying.

#54 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:48 AM

Well in actuality the US was founded as a Republic and it's not supposed to be a Democracy(Mob Rule)

There is a lot of lobbyist that is for sure. I think one of the number one lobbyist is Big Pharma. I will have to find a list to see who gives the most money in lobbying.

Big Pharma/health insurance. You may not be aware that medication is significantly less outside the US. ie typically if I pay 5 dollars in south America you pay 100 in the US. Now with obama care which I think is now defunct, you must have insurance that pays 95% the cost of your medication. You only paid 5% because of Obama care, great. But if you jumped on an aeroplane and flew to Ecuador walked into a pharmacia and gave them a list of the meds you needed, it would probably pay for your flight.

There is such a thing as global health tourism now, why not have a root filling done in Venezuela for $100 and have a nice holiday on what you would have spent tin the US for the same service. Hip and Knee replacements why not fly to Malaysia and have them done there and recover in the sun in a private hospital for a fraction of the US cost.  You can ship your elderly parents to Thailand to receive 24hr care for a fraction of the US or European cost. etc

The US pharmaceuticals and health care industry is a rip off. 

Lobby groups and mobile phone networks. Mobile phone networks in the US lag behind South Africa, ie how many phones do you need to drive across america and still have network coverage. In fact having a mobile phone in America is like having a mobile phone in the Caribean, each island/state has a different network and they dont allow roaming. There are no roaming charges across europe, 

• Thoth101 likes this

#55 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:10 PM

Are you a Neocon? Have you ever been in war yourself?

I wouldn't describe my political group as a neocon, but I do believe in the strength and power of military dominance in the modern world and Yes I have been to war before fighting Terrorism in the US and in the Middle East.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 14 February 2020 - 04:37 PM.

#56 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 11:59 PM

Big Pharma/health insurance. You may not be aware that medication is significantly less outside the US. ie typically if I pay 5 dollars in south America you pay 100 in the US. Now with obama care which I think is now defunct, you must have insurance that pays 95% the cost of your medication. You only paid 5% because of Obama care, great. But if you jumped on an aeroplane and flew to Ecuador walked into a pharmacia and gave them a list of the meds you needed, it would probably pay for your flight.

There is such a thing as global health tourism now, why not have a root filling done in Venezuela for $100 and have a nice holiday on what you would have spent tin the US for the same service. Hip and Knee replacements why not fly to Malaysia and have them done there and recover in the sun in a private hospital for a fraction of the US cost.  You can ship your elderly parents to Thailand to receive 24hr care for a fraction of the US or European cost. etc

The US pharmaceuticals and health care industry is a rip off. 

Lobby groups and mobile phone networks. Mobile phone networks in the US lag behind South Africa, ie how many phones do you need to drive across america and still have network coverage. In fact having a mobile phone in America is like having a mobile phone in the Caribean, each island/state has a different network and they dont allow roaming. There are no roaming charges across europe, 

That is totally true. I am really surprised they have not made it illegal to get care outside of the US. Those are all very good ideas and yes the US pharmaceutical care industry is a total rip off. Even the insurance companies are horrible. If you don't watch them they will rip you off. They tried to pull a fast one off on us when we had a baby. So we had to call and get it straightened out. It definitely really needs to change in the US because something sooner of later is going to impload. They are just riding their bubble right now.

#57 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 12:23 AM

I wouldn't describe my political group as a neocon, but I do believe in the strength and power of military dominance in the modern world and Yes I have been to war before fighting Terrorism in the US and in the Middle East.

I was in the Air Force which branch were you in? Through being through war I am not to sure we are really the good guys. Do you know who the biggest terrorist in the world? That would be governments. Have you ever heard of a false flag? It is when a government takes out their own to blame it on others so they can invade the ones they blamed it on. In the world we live in yes it makes sense to have a military. But when the militaries are run by psychopaths is where the problem lies. Neocons were the likes of the Bushes, Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rush Limbaugh and many more. Many are still in Trump's cabinet. Did you know the CIA created Al Qaida? Most of these wars were artificially created and the bankers such as the Rothschild fund all sides. The US is also one of the biggest weapons manufacturer of the world.

#58 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 12:05 PM

Most of these wars were artificially created and the bankers such as the Rothschild fund all sides. .

To what ends? 

#59 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 12:21 PM

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Where were you fighting terrorism in the US??

#60 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 06:13 PM

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Where were you fighting terrorism in the US??

ISIS collaborators all over the US, they were jailed for helping ISIS such as sending money to known terrorists, as well as planning terrorism acts upon US targets.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 16 February 2020 - 06:16 PM.

#61 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 06:20 PM

I was in the Air Force which branch were you in? Through being through war I am not to sure we are really the good guys. Do you know who the biggest terrorist in the world? That would be governments. Have you ever heard of a false flag? It is when a government takes out their own to blame it on others so they can invade the ones they blamed it on. In the world we live in yes it makes sense to have a military. But when the militaries are run by psychopaths is where the problem lies. Neocons were the likes of the Bushes, Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rush Limbaugh and many more. Many are still in Trump's cabinet. Did you know the CIA created Al Qaida? Most of these wars were artificially created and the bankers such as the Rothschild fund all sides. The US is also one of the biggest weapons manufacturer of the world.

I was helping the FBI, now I wasn't a agent(Though I got offered a job with the FBI) but I would pass along information to agents which would act upon said information. I helped send many terrorists to jail and to their graves, my last case I worked on was a Sex Trafficking Ring after the ISIS war was ended which turned out to be based on false information from subjects, the people were innocent I was looking into after multiple FBI probes which wasted resources of the government, so I quit after being told this. It seems the skills I had learned in hunting ISIS was not useful for civilian targets. My friends nicknamed me the Super Hero "Biohazard" cause it was sorta like that when I hunted ISIS, I spent my nights gathering information on ISIS movements in Iraq, Syria and the US then the government would act upon that information, I estimate I led to the death or arrest of over 1000 ISIS at home and abroad including Jihadi John and ISIS's covert Biological weapons program. It started gradually after I had seen too many people butchered by ISIS and I vowed it would be the last time they would live to hurt others, then I gained the respect of the FBI brass and several military brass for my work in hunting ISIS as well as several letters from president Obama, but by the end of my work I had lost respect with many of those people on the Sex Trafficking case which went on for about 1 year as it seems in the end those people were innocent. I guess I wanted them to be guilty too bad, but in the end they were found not guilty these suspected sex traffickers. Despite the ending to my work hunting criminals I will always be grateful to the government for listening and allowing me the opportunity to hunt terrorists for 3 years as a Counter-Terrorism mad scientist.

s-l300.png

Edited by VictorMedvil, 16 February 2020 - 07:49 PM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#62 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 11:38 PM

To what ends?

There is no end. That is in my opinion why the war on "terrorism" was created. Anybody can be classified as a terrorist so gives them any legitimate reason to invade any country under the guise of terrorism. There was only one way to get the American people to accept going to Iraq and Afghanistan. Also notice through those countries they are able to surround Iran which is one of the few countries that isn't a part of the Rothchild banking system. Have you ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Google it if you didn't.

#63 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:13 AM

I was helping the FBI, now I wasn't a agent(Though I got offered a job with the FBI) but I would pass along information to agents which would act upon said information. I helped send many terrorists to jail and to their graves, my last case I worked on was a Sex Trafficking Ring after the ISIS war was ended which turned out to be based on false information from subjects, the people were innocent I was looking into after multiple FBI probes which wasted resources of the government, so I quit after being told this. It seems the skills I had learned in hunting ISIS was not useful for civilian targets. My friends nicknamed me the Super Hero "Biohazard" cause it was sorta like that when I hunted ISIS, I spent my nights gathering information on ISIS movements in Iraq, Syria and the US then the government would act upon that information, I estimate I led to the death or arrest of over 1000 ISIS at home and abroad including Jihadi John and ISIS's covert Biological weapons program. It started gradually after I had seen too many people butchered by ISIS and I vowed it would be the last time they would live to hurt others, then I gained the respect of the FBI brass and several military brass for my work in hunting ISIS as well as several letters from president Obama, but by the end of my work I had lost respect with many of those people on the Sex Trafficking case which went on for about 1 year as it seems in the end those people were innocent. I guess I wanted them to be guilty too bad, but in the end they were found not guilty these suspected sex traffickers. Despite the ending to my work hunting criminals I will always be grateful to the government for listening and allowing me the opportunity to hunt terrorists for 3 years as a Counter-Terrorism mad scientist.

s-l300.png

Very Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.Most of the people in the government and military are good people. It is the ones at the very top of the pyramid that is the problem. And not to mention it is all compartmentalized. It takes time to connect the dots and many good authors and journalist and researchers have. These sex rings go a lot further to the top then you were allowed to see or even investigate. Just look at Jeffry Epstein at all the political figures and elite he was connected to. I think many of these politicians are black mailed so they must follow orders and follow the protocol of the Cabal or Powers That Be. If you are interested in that type of thing. Read a book by "Cathy Obrien" called "Transformation of America". She was an MK Ultra mind control victim. I think that book would give you a whole new understanding of the situation.

#64 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:23 AM

ISIS collaborators all over the US, they were jailed for helping ISIS such as sending money to known terrorists, as well as planning terrorism acts upon US targets.

Are you able to explain how and why ISIS was created? I mean besides the religious part. What is the difference between them and Al Qaeda?

#65 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 01:13 AM

Are you able to explain how and why ISIS was created? I mean besides the religious part. What is the difference between them and Al Qaeda?

"Most historians of the Islamic State agree that the group emerged out of al-Qaeda in Iraq as a response to the U.S. invasion in 2003. They also agree that it was shaped primarily by a Jordanian jihadist and the eventual head of al-Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. The Jordanian had a dark vision: He wished to fuel a civil war between Sunnis and Shiites and establish a caliphate. Although he was killed in 2006, his vision was realized in 2014—the year isis overran northern Iraq and eastern Syria."

"Narratives about the origins of Islamic State ideology often focus on the fact that Zarqawi and Osama bin Laden, both Sunni extremists, diverged on the idea of fighting Shiites and on questions of takfir, or excommunication. Such differences, the story goes, were reinforced in Iraq and eventually led to the split between isis and al-Qaeda. Based on this set of assumptions, many conclude that Zarqawi must have provided the intellectual framework for isis."

Edited by VictorMedvil, 17 February 2020 - 01:27 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#66 Thoth101

Thoth101

Questioning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 01:46 AM

"Most historians of the Islamic State agree that the group emerged out of al-Qaeda in Iraq as a response to the U.S. invasion in 2003. They also agree that it was shaped primarily by a Jordanian jihadist and the eventual head of al-Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. The Jordanian had a dark vision: He wished to fuel a civil war between Sunnis and Shiites and establish a caliphate. Although he was killed in 2006, his vision was realized in 2014—the year isis overran northern Iraq and eastern Syria."

"Narratives about the origins of Islamic State ideology often focus on the fact that Zarqawi and Osama bin Laden, both Sunni extremists, diverged on the idea of fighting Shiites and on questions of takfir, or excommunication. Such differences, the story goes, were reinforced in Iraq and eventually led to the split between isis and al-Qaeda. Based on this set of assumptions, many conclude that Zarqawi must have provided the intellectual framework for isis."

Thanks for your answer ! Do you agree with the historians that we ourselves the US created the terrorist through invasion in 2003? I think It goes even farther back though before 2003. Think about when Rumpsfield shook hands with Saddam Hussein in the 80's and helped to put him in. Also think about it. If a country invaded us and started driving their tanks around and planes overhead. I think we would be pretty ticked off and not very happy with that country and especially if that country is killing our wives and children.

Are you aware that Osama bin Laden was trained in Texas and as far as I can tell a CIA asset and more than likely on the payroll. Kind of odd that he died a few times and somehow was captured and conveniently dropped his body in the ocean. He was one of the main boogeymen to keep the Americans in fear. Not to mention the Bush family flying many of the bin Ladens out right after 911. Quite some strange "coincidences".

#67 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1909 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:03 AM

Thanks for your answer ! Do you agree with the historians that we ourselves the US created the terrorist through invasion in 2003? I think It goes even farther back though before 2003. Think about when Rumpsfield shook hands with Saddam Hussein in the 80's and helped to put him in. Also think about it. If a country invaded us and started driving their tanks around and planes overhead. I think we would be pretty ticked off and not very happy with that country and especially if that country is killing our wives and children.

Are you aware that Osama bin Laden was trained in Texas and as far as I can tell a CIA asset and more than likely on the payroll. Kind of odd that he died a few times and somehow was captured and conveniently dropped his body in the ocean. He was one of the main boogeymen to keep the Americans in fear. Not to mention the Bush family flying many of the bin Ladens out right after 911. Quite some strange "coincidences".

Yes I agree with that

• Thoth101 likes this

#68 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:22 AM

Its a series of smoking guns, which without any straight politicians or judges driving an investigation they will never answer for. Politicians have a track record globally of dishonesty etc. They are generally the most manipulative self centered people on the planet, amusingly most of them are masons, which must mean masons recruit, detestable manipulative people also. Guilty by association!

Bin Laden dropped at sea leaving no trace, was claimed to be so that Bin Laden couldnt have a martyr's grave was it not? He was apparently shot dead when the special forces captured him. It wasnt claimed he was let go free, and given a new identity, or that he was visiting some high security interrogation unit some where, with no chance of escape.

It is true the Bushes, could have had him disappeared ie given him a new identity, or executed if they wanted to, but did they, and to what ends .

Give Ben Laden a shave, would anyone even recognize him. 

• Thoth101 likes this