24 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:44 AM

It seems that there maybe a war brewing in the middle east between the US and Iran as troops as deployed, Read more at https://www.cnn.com/...ions/index.htmlhttps://www.politico...pursuit-1376744, and https://www.apnews.c...9f5753e23f3f9b9

On a side note: I hope the US bombs the hell out of Iran, they have been asking for it.

images.png

If Iran doesn't straighten up, Tehran is next, that's not a threat, that's a promise, when comes the US.

hqdefault.jpg

161229073208-03-iraqi-voices-saddam-exec

Warning: Do not follow the footsteps of Saddam Hussein and Iraq it could be very hazardous to your health.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 24 June 2019 - 07:26 AM.

#2 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1509 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:15 PM

Warning: Do not follow the footsteps of Saddam Hussein and Iraq it could be very hazardous to your health.

Is that warning for Saudi Arabia? Iraq was a good 'friend' of the US when they went into the Iraq/Iran war.

#3 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:58 PM

Is that warning for Saudi Arabia? Iraq was a good 'friend' of the US when they went into the Iraq/Iran war.

No that is a warning to the supreme leader of Iran not to follow the footsteps of Saddam Hussein who was hung. All he did was piss off the US government about Weapons of Mass Destruction and hung, just like Iran is doing. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, head straight to the gallows. Iran is so screwed. If the Nazi's couldn't take america then certainly Iran isn't up to the job, Hell, they don't even have nuclear weapons yet, I would be more afraid of North Korea than Iran, they aren't even into the 1950s yet. It took the US 12 hours to take down Baghdad and remove the government military forces of Iraq, I wonder how long Iran will last. I don't think most people realize what sort of force to be reckoned with the US military is with state of the art technology for 2019.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 25 June 2019 - 12:22 AM.

#4 Deepwater6

Deepwater6

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:42 PM

The initial invasion may have been swift, but I seem to remember having our troops and several US allies over there a bit longer. Let us hope the people in positions of power on both sides can find the wisdom to reason with each other.

It's true our military is much more advanced as it was in Iraq, but still many brave men and women died in the conflict. Not to mention the horrific toll on the Iraqi general population.

Let's be honest Iran is without a doubt a problem child and I'm not always against war if it's needed. All I'm suggesting is before we subject US forces, it's allies, and the Iranian people to the horrors of war, we make sure there is NO alternative.

It's not a matter of "Don't mess with the US". it's the why question?

Some causality reports from the Iraq war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

#5 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:07 AM

The initial invasion may have been swift, but I seem to remember having our troops and several US allies over there a bit longer. Let us hope the people in positions of power on both sides can find the wisdom to reason with each other.

It's true our military is much more advanced as it was in Iraq, but still many brave men and women died in the conflict. Not to mention the horrific toll on the Iraqi general population.

Let's be honest Iran is without a doubt a problem child and I'm not always against war if it's needed. All I'm suggesting is before we subject US forces, it's allies, and the Iranian people to the horrors of war, we make sure there is NO alternative.

It's not a matter of "Don't mess with the US". it's the why question?

Some causality reports from the Iraq war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

I know and realize the Iraqi war causalities but Iran is working on Nuclear weapons is the why, if Iran gets nuclear weapons like North Korea we will have Iran threatening people with nuclear technology certain technology should not be in certain people's hands, if you don't understand this then I won't bother explaining it to you. Iran can not and should not have the ability to make nuclear bombs as it would someday cause possibly thousands to millions of lives to be in constant danger and once they have the ability there is no taking it back. There is a opportunity now to stop Iran from ever getting nuclear weapons and it should be taken hundreds of lives now could save millions of lives later. Currently with war with Iran we would be getting the resources of Iran at a bargain price too, there is always the factor of they have resources that could be used for the benefit of the United States instead of against it should we remove the current Iranian government. It was the same with Iraq we removed the previous Iraqi government and now can get oil and other resources from Iraq.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 26 June 2019 - 01:13 AM.

#6 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1509 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:41 PM

Currently with war with Iran we would be getting the resources of Iran at a bargain price too, there is always the factor of they have resources that could be used for the benefit of the United States instead of against it should we remove the current Iranian government.

You have much support there as that's exactly what Adolph Hitler did to Europe and it's also what the Japanese conglomerates did in Manchuria.

Do you have any other final solutions or are you just trolling?

#7 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:00 PM

You have much support there as that's exactly what Adolph Hitler did to Europe and it's also what the Japanese conglomerates did in Manchuria.

Do you have any other final solutions or are you just trolling?

We don't exterminate groups of people but rather liberate people from oppression that is one of the primary differences between the US and Nazi's, it is not always about the resources to be gained but another nation freed from tyranny and ally gained by the United States look even Trump doesn't think the war with Iran will last very long. (https://www.washingt...m=.8c0ef2fe4146) They are about as intimidating as field mice the Iranians but soon these religious fanatics will have nuclear weapons, now is the time to get Iran defeated at once again a bargain price. The personal reward if not freeing people from an oppressive government is the oil itself we will get afterward like defeating Iraq. If the US doesn't defeat this foe soon we will have a nuclear Iran with them pointed at countries in the Middle East and Europe, now is the time to act. It will just be another North Korea problem with we fail to act before they get nuclear weapons, you gotta look at the big picture over time when running a nation, it seems to be the right time to topple Iran.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 26 June 2019 - 11:19 PM.

#8 Deepwater6

Deepwater6

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:37 PM

Oh.........well obviously!!

• LaurieAG likes this

#9 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:01 PM

It may be about to happen as Approval for War enters the senate(https://www.upi.com/.../7631561572359/). They are trying to limit presidential power to begin wars but I think this means the vote fails then war will happen with Iran as trump is obviously going to veto it. So, they will need a 2/3 vote to overwrite the veto. It takes quite awhile for the US to actually go to war as there is the democratic process that needs to be obeyed, it even took some time with Bush after 9/11. Australia has said it will seriously consider joining any war effort on Iran(https://www.theguard...military-action). It may take a week it may take a month but soon Iran may be at war with by the US and allies(https://www.cnn.com/...ions/index.html). The Israeli's are already attacking Iran in Syria and says they won't halt hitting Iran in Syria(https://www.timesofi...-iran-in-syria/).

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 June 2019 - 08:31 PM.

#10 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1509 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:39 PM

We don't exterminate groups of people but rather liberate people from oppression that is one of the primary differences between the US and Nazi's, it is not always about the resources to be gained but another nation freed from tyranny and ally gained by the United States look even Trump doesn't think the war with Iran will last very long.

I am pretty certain that a very large majority of Australian's don't want to have any involvement with another US led coalition of the willing to liberate another countries resources for US economic gain, after the last debacle, but I have a strange feeling that our PM's have more in common with the old Shah of Iran than they do as leaders of a democratic country. It just makes me wonder what new weapon is going to be tested this time.

Isn't the continuing war in Afghanistan, the rise of ISIL and the basket case that the middle east has become enough for you?

#11 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:56 PM

I am pretty certain that a very large majority of Australian's don't want to have any involvement with another US led coalition of the willing to liberate another countries resources for US economic gain, after the last debacle, but I have a strange feeling that our PM's have more in common with the old Shah of Iran than they do as leaders of a democratic country. It just makes me wonder what new weapon is going to be tested this time.

Isn't the continuing war in Afghanistan, the rise of ISIL and the basket case that the middle east has become enough for you?

Not until we can freely extract oil from the middle east without problems with terrorism. If we have to kill thousands of terrorists to get our oil we must kill them. On a side note, terrorists is what make that region like hell, until human rights abuses stop in the middle east we must kill terrorists. It's not a job Americans wanted but if we have already gone into Iraq,Syria,Afghanistan, and other nations we may as well finish the job by going into Iran. We must preserve justice in the middle east even if we have to burn it down in the process. The backward religion Islam has alot of do with the problems in the middle east, if it were me I would put a ban on Islam in the middle east, but that is not the sort of thing America believes in we believe in the peaceful practice of religion, thus we should make the peaceful practice of Islam allowed but the parts of Islam about killing infidels and Sharia laws should be banned. It is kinda screwed up that it falls to America to have to clean the Middle East up, but it is no problem considering we get Oil out of it. As the United States captures more of the Middle East we can control more and more oil production and have rights to this oil. Iran's capture would greatly increase the amount of Oil in the middle East the United States controls, now having the oil production of Iraq from the last set of wars and already having Saudi Arabia,U.A.E., and Kuwait as a steady oil trading partners, Iran is a prize worth 3,650,000 barrels of oil a day or ‭$225,059,000 per day‬, to conquer Iran would pay itself back the 3 Trillion dollar cost of a war to conquer them in ‭36.52 years, just as the 2 Trillion dollars we paid to conquer Iraq will be paid back in ‭32.11 years of oil extraction, past that is pure profit that is the science of conquest.

nfph-UCz-Spi-Pup002-A0hw-c043871afdc2eb8

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 June 2019 - 11:49 PM.

#12 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1509 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:17 AM

LOL that's good satire.

#13 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:09 AM

LOL that's good satire.

Despite all of that previous posting being true you know Oil isn't the only reason we do this in the Middle East it is due to the fact that the Americans in general want the Middle East to grow up and stop acting like barbaric savages that rape and slaughter each other. Would you trust people like that with Nuclear Weapons, I wouldn't. People like that are put into jails in civilized countries not trusted with nuclear arms, that is the real reason for an invasion of Iran that these manics in power in that country like Iraq or Iran have to be stopped, Saddam Hussein had VX gas and what did he do with it he killed over 5000 Kurds for being a different sect of Islam with VX mortars, do you think that Iran will be any different with Nuclear Weapons? Monsters like Hitler,Hussein, and Etc need to be dealt with and no one else will be the hand of justice that sees these criminals brought to justice besides Uncle Sam.

295767-20613-1498709461-1280-1280.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil, 28 June 2019 - 03:49 AM.

#14 Deepwater6

Deepwater6

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:10 PM

I really don't understand why you're having trouble wrapping your head around this approach LG. Look at this way, us Americans are like a great hunter who saves a herd of deer the trouble of finding food by killing some of them as a favor to the ones we choose to spare and for the greater good.

You see, Americans free the oppressed in countries that don't agree with our ideology by annihilating their fanatical leadership. In this way we can install a "free thinking" democratic system where they will be free to believe in any ideology they wish........wait that can't be right????

Anyway the important thing to understand is that once the American government confiscates these resources it is naturally entitled to, the American companies can then monopolize them and give every peasant Iranian a job they would be damn thankful to have.

As an added bonus, US companies would make a load of money rebuilding the decimated infrastructure we had every right to inflict.

You see, because were America and everything in the world.......... it all belongs us. Whoop, hold on, my MAGA hat blew off in the wind again and I've got to chase it down the road to perdition.

#15 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:50 PM

In any case, here is a deployment update, The Air Force is sending Fighter planes into the Persian Gulf(https://www.foxnews....sions-with-iran) , The resolution to restrict President Trump's Military Powers has failed to pass the senate. The President still has absolute authority to do strikes on Iran under presidential War powers(https://www.foxnews....hambers-history). The United States is still sending drones to Iran even despite the tensions with Iran(https://www.defensen...-iran-tensions/).

Edited by VictorMedvil, 28 June 2019 - 09:05 PM.

#16 Deepwater6

Deepwater6

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:07 PM

I agree, that checks and balance crap is a pain in the ***. Besides absolute authority and Democracy go together like peas and carrots.

#17 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:18 PM

I agree, that checks and balance crap is a pain in the ***. Besides absolute authority and Democracy go together like peas and carrots.

As commander and chief the president already had these powers, but now it is unquestioned making it absolute authority.

f3f.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil, 28 June 2019 - 09:24 PM.