Science Forums

Simple Theory

devin553344

I added some new equations to the OP. I attempted to connect electromagnetic theory to gravitation and mass and dimension mapped the known charges, etc. One must allow that a n-sphere of radius solid angle is a quantification of Planck's constant and therefore may be used as a frequency.

I added some new equations to the OP. I attempted to connect electromagnetic theory to gravitation and mass and dimension mapped the known charges, etc. One must allow that a n-sphere of radius solid angle is a quantification of Planck's constant and therefore may be used as a frequency.

Word salad. (and Planck’s Constant is already quantified.)

Word salad. (and Planck’s Constant is already quantified.)

The units work out and the values are precise. Perhaps it would be better to explain your trolls. Then maybe they wouldn't appear to be trolls. You apparently require my advice. The quantum is considered a wave particle duality and is therefore dimensional.

Edited by devin553344

The units work out and the values are precise. Perhaps it would be better to explain your trolls. Then maybe they wouldn't appear to be trolls. You apparently require my advice. The quantum is considered a wave particle duality and is therefore dimensional.

More word salad. “The quantum” is a meaningless idea.